This actress is going to play Ciri in the witcher series

>this actress is going to play Ciri in the witcher series
wtf?

Attached: 1511778224880.jpg (1080x1048, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/melvnin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: meet-val-zod-the-black-superman-of-earth-2.jpg (598x590, 94K)

Attached: a.jpg (1024x1133, 233K)

>no source

Attached: Ciri.jpg (700x732, 63K)

Attached: prc_66674252.jpg (644x338, 30K)

looks white to me

Its nice to see Hollywood backing up European actresses, specially from England and Sweden!

Bond,
Out on Bond

Attached: pepe-smile.jpg (489x604, 44K)

shenanigans
gun isn't pointed sideways, not grabbing crotch
kek

>Nigger Bond in Uganda could be kino

This is funny because the women in charge of writing have already been mad fun of by normies on twitter. The writers said they wont make geralt into a tranny. So, they are niggering it up instead.

>The Spy Who Mugged Me

I FUCKING HATE KIKES DIE IN FIRE GET AIDS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

The people complaining about black Ciri are missing a crucial point: Things are not equal. Western films and television are not a medium that features predominantly Indian men, Black women, or focuses on stories from Africa. It's an industry that frequently tells the stories of white people and stars white people.

That's why whitewashing — casting a white actor to play a character of color — is not the same as race-bending — casting a black actor to play a white character. Whitewashing takes over the limited space people of color have to exist in the entertainment industry as complex, multifaceted individuals, and then shuts them out completely. On the other hand, racebending counters that in a way. It demands a space for people of color to exist in franchises where they are severely underrepresented.

Thus, wanting more people of color in stories that focus predominantly on white people doesn't work the other way. Wanting white people in spaces dedicated to people of color ignores that stories of white people already dominate film, television, and other creative industries.

It's "what about me?" when everything is already about you.

Further, the defense of excluding people of color from a fantasy universe is nonsensical. We are talking about being comfortable with the inclusion of ghosts and magic, but not the mere existence of people of color. Accuracy and realism flew out the window with The Witcher series long ago.

Attached: 32821217_1140369306104673_5798625373415538688_n.jpg (740x405, 35K)

And with that they're shooting themselves in the foot. If Ciri is black, that means Emhyr is also black, so you have white hero against black villian. Dat's racist! (Irony).

How about nonwhites write their own fucking characters insead of stealing from whites?. Nobody bitched about Black Panther being black

Kys

Don't you mean Nigri?

Rope yourself, leaf

It's nigri not ciri check your priv

Her mom could be a nigress.

>video games

fucking grow up you little bitch

>How about nonwhites write their own fucking characters
Because the white dominated movie and TV industry would just steal those characters and cast white people to play them.

Some examples:
>Gods of Egypt
Egyptians are mostly played by white actors.

>The Martian
Korean mission control woman is played by white actress Mackenzie Davis.

>Exodus: Gods and Kings
White actors Christian Bale, Joel Edgerton, Sigourney Weaver, and Aaron Paul play Biblical figures who are of Middle Eastern descent. Director Ridley Scott said about his casting, "I can’t mount a film of this budget and say that my lead actor is Mohammad so-and-so from such-and-such. I'm just not going to get it financed. So the question doesn’t even come up."

>Noah
This Biblical epic film features an all-white cast.

>The Lone Ranger
Wite actor Johnny Depp plays the Comanche sidekick Tonto.

>Star Trek Into Darkness
White actor Benedict Cumberbatch plays the villain Khan Noonien Singh, who is of Indian descent.

>The Hunger Games
White actress Jennifer Lawrence plays Katniss Everdeen, who is supposed to have dark skin and black hair.

>Drive
White actor Carey Mulligan plays Irene, who is depicted as Latin in the original novel.

>The Last Airbender
White actors play characters that are depicted as Asian and Inuit in the TV serie Avatar: The Last Airbenders.

>Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
White actor Jake Gyllenhaal plays the title character of Persian descent.

Resetera is that way, Leaf.

Attached: download.jpg (229x220, 6K)

This.
Calanthe and her family will be black attacked by the white nilfgaardians. Ehmyr will probably tape and enslave Ciri's mom.

soon

Attached: dake.jpg (533x666, 123K)

The day of the rake can’t come soon enough

>The Social Network
Biracial actor Max Minghella plays the Facebook co-founder Divya Narendra, who is of Indian descent.

>The Passion of the Christ
White actors play Biblical figures of Middle Eastern descent, including white actor Jim Caviezel playing Jesus Christ.

>Batman Begins
White actor Liam Neeson plays Ra's al Ghul, who is traditionally depicted in Batman comics to be of Arab descent.

>30 Days of Night
White actor Josh Hartnett plays Sheriff Eben Oleson in an Alaskan town. The originating comic book mini-series featured the character as Sheriff Eben Olemaun, who is of Inuit descent.

>Starship Troopers
White actor Casper Van Dien plays John Rico. In the original book, the character was Juan Rico of Filipino descent.

>Cleopatra
White actor Elizabeth Taylor plays Cleopatra, a queen of Greek and Egyptian descent.

>Lawrence of Arabia
White actor Alec Guinness plays the Arab Prince Faisal.

>Breakfast at Tiffany's
White actor Mickey Rooney plays Holly Golightly's Asian landlord

>Edge of Tomorrow
White actor Tom Cruise plays the main protagonist, who was Japanese in the original light novel.

The list goes on forever.

Attached: asuka_crisps.gif (500x270, 502K)

>everything is already about white people in the countries and industries they built
what disgusting privilege! why can't we make up some stories for black people too?

Would bang her though

I hope you die in a fire leaf.

Attached: awoorake.jpg (222x227, 12K)

um, not video games? read a book faggot

I would watch this if he was the bond actor.

Negrify ALL of the things!!

how about niggers create their own movie and TV industry.. or anything at all really?

fuck off leaf

Attached: jenny.jpg (1109x1355, 343K)

Shut your degenerate mouth, you rat faced piece of shit. That's a long-winded way of saying "Diversity is a strength" when it, unequivocally, is not.

>It's (Western film/television) frequently tells the stories of white people and stars white people.
Notice how you didn't say "exclusively".

Western culture is predominantly white. Sorry if that hurts your feelings, but you're fucking retarded so I really don't care.

Nigger Muhammad was not an Israelite

so what
don't like it
don't watch
blame the casting director
stop bitching here

Spencer will be mad

That gook is based and redpilled

drow?

Nigger Israelites were white skinned not niggabood like you dirty nigger leaf

i now pronounce you wife and tv. you may now
kiss your groom.

#tardboxwatchers.

they backpedalled on that decision and no she isn't

Have you considered suicide?

Natural red heads are vastly under represented in all media. The gene that produces red hair may well disappear from the gene pool entirely within the next century. The witcher is gay and I dont care, but this is a fucking travesty.

>>Cleopatra
Greeks were White
Egyptians were White
Jesus was White

Nobody cares about your fictional characters. KYS

Attached: 1535417330336.jpg (1400x569, 368K)

Attached: Romulan_and_Borg_much.png (464x621, 30K)

That's a man baby

Attached: shutthefuckup.jpg (563x677, 49K)

leafposting is old

Attached: 1536899269493.png (368x320, 231K)

Two wrongs don't make a right. Turning white characters black out of spite obviously isn't the solution, you should be advocating for those original roles to be filled by POC

>Western films and television are not a medium that features predominantly Indian men, Black women, or focuses on stories from Africa. It's an industry that frequently tells the stories of white people and stars white people.
Yes because Western films are made exclusively by countries where the majority population is white and was almost exclusively white up until the last few decades.

Bollywood is a bigger industry than Hollywood but I don't see you complaining about lack of white representation there.

Niggers et al can write their own fucking stories and put exclusively niggers in them (which they do every time). I don't care. Just leave us the fuck alone when we want to put white actors in roles of white characters you absolute fucking cretin.

Attached: 1530961805858.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

soon, "Asuka to be played by beautiful disabled Kenyan woman."

Attached: ASuka.jpg (871x637, 125K)

>A fucking leaf
Just leave Ciri alone

Attached: afuckingfagget.jpg (496x521, 273K)

I just want it to look like the vidya.
>t. Remaking Zulu with a reverse cast starring George Clooney as Shaka and John Boyega as Bromhead

>in china the actors are chinese
>in indian the actors are indian
>in mexico the actors are mexican
>in russia the actors are russian
>in japan the actors are japanese

>in america the actors are.....

>all of the above?????
>profit??????

Why don't they make their own entertainment industries than??? :)

Non whites should get exactly zero parts in white nations. Go complain to bollywood why everyone is so brown you subhuman cuck.
Damn right its about us, its our culture being expressed, not yours and whatever parts we give you its out of a misplaced generosity like a parent spoiling a bratty kid that won't appreciate it. you deserve punishment so you learn to be grateful instead of demanding.

STOP BLACKWASHING MY CULTURE NORMIEEEE

>MY CULTURE
WE WUZ POLISH

>unironically embracing we wuz pharaohs meme
ancient egyptians were mostly meds/north africans - white features with black/brown hair and brown skin, even the ancient hieroglyphs and the accompanying art differentiate between blacks/nubians and egyptians/whites by painting actual blacks pitch black and egyptians either tan or brown as well as different facial features

Also persians were mostly white.and then interbred with arabs.

>WE WUZ ELVES

This. If they send him to a western country, Asian or Russia it will be shitty diversity propaganda. But if they are conscious of his race and se d him to Africa to destroy a warlord it can be good.

>and then interbred with arabs.
this didn't happen.

It's not done out of spite any more than white actors playing nonwhite characters was done out of spite. She was just the best actress for the role, and so she got it. Same as any casting.

Swingeth on me thot
I hate the double standards

>There's people actually believe all of this

yikes

before the 1965 and the "open the floodgates" bullshit America was 90% white
>America was founded by white europeans
>America built by white europeans
>America's success has come from w.euros
>America prospered due to w.euros
>America is a white country and always has been there is no changing the past even though they are trying to change our future.....

imagine a bunch of whites moving to china then demanding to be represented in everything its weird and kooky it doesnt make sense and it is ridiculous what has been happening to America

BLACKED!!!!

why would a fantasy universe have poc????
maybe in that universe poc dont exist that is not a far stretch are there black people in lord of the rings??? oh yeah the orcs.... i guess you win

>It's not done out of spite any more than white actors playing nonwhite characters was done out of spite. She was just the best actress for the role, and so she got it. Same as any casting.
Except their casting call was SPECIFICALLY for BAME actresses, which excludes whites by default.

Of course, they later reneged and are now casting in Poland for a white girl, but only because of the outrage.

white people created their t.v. industry and modeled the material after themselves dont you think it would be a tad bit weird if they created this platform but all the material that they made was all shows filled with africans then people like you would say that they are exploiting the poor africans ..... say if china created the t.v. industry would whites be allowed to bitch at china that there shows are too chinese and need more whites

these are all movies created by America 70% of the population is white America is a white country when you go to other countries and look at their movies and shows you get the same results

yes in white countries you will have a majority of white actors you dumbass

Top Leaf.

Attached: 1524917756303.jpg (944x670, 61K)

wtf I thought it was a tumblr painting but its a photo?

>white dominated movie and TV industry

Jewish Dominated you fucking Leaf.

The day of the Leaf can't come soon enough.

my penor approves

heres her insta: instagram.com/melvnin/

Bravo! What, if anything have africans created, ever?

Unironcially this. Ducking werewolves is all good bruh but darken the skin tone of one of the goys and everybody loses their shit. I hope the cast the male lead as white and promote race mixing just to anger you faggots more

annexed into NA empire, then vigorously raked together and put into the green waste

All these angry faggoys complaining about muh film being white, when the Jews have controlled their entertainment media from the word go. This proves that pol is full of retarded knownothings that pretend to have an iq above 70.

soon Justin

Attached: 1519519546666.jpg (792x609, 37K)

You mean like the one owned and operated by Jews you mongrels think is yours?

use this one fren

Attached: D642033A-CA8D-4811-B097-43C39D745097.jpg (580x569, 49K)

Get raked leaf and thanks for the jpeg.

Attached: SavageLaugh.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

You do realize the witcher series is a classic work of literary fiction, right?

Attached: images-1.jpg (345x146, 6K)

Reddit already debunked this. The casters consider eastern Europeans to be an ethnic minority so they will be in the running. Leave it to right wing retards to not be able to read

Attached: 1518401347380.jpg (866x900, 124K)

Goddamn leafs i hate them so much

Attached: slaughtered.jpg (267x150, 10K)

We all do.

>this entire thread

Attached: 1533000833179.jpg (1024x614, 30K)

someone post all the nigger bond movies