Hey mods

Daily reminder

Attached: _vaffanculo.jpg (348x348, 65K)

Is that u?

basato e redpillato +1

ugly neet trash

Mods are fags xD

thx

jobless loser mommy tit sucker

grow up

says the drama obsessed neet

Yeah name's Vasco google me

get a job

SEETHING

Attached: 457687557678.jpg (558x840, 171K)

>being glad of being a parasite

Uh oh sounds like someone is grumpy because they missed their nap

Attached: 4567896546.png (850x850, 197K)

why do you say this literally everytime someone calls you shit? you act high and mighty over others then when someone calls you a bad poster (which you are), you respond with the usual “SEETHING DRAMAFAG LOL” post. you can’t respond with an actual response because you know deep down that you are wrong. when you respond to this post with another reddit buzzword you are just proving my point here

because he needs to suck himself off about being a loser who lives with his mommy at the age of 30 without a job

LOLE you're on a shitposting board. Go somewhere else if you're looking for actual responses retard
Angry manchild

it’s a pretty average coping tactic for neets like him to act smug about it on Jow Forums. ever notice the wagie posts? pure coping method

kek the shitposting board is /s4s/ retard
poor guy i bet he soaks his pillow all night after logging off

Jow Forums isn’t a shitposting board, [s4s] is a shitposting board. there have been great and insightful discussions here before, but people like you just like to pretend they don’t exist to give meaning to your shitposts themselves

lole just tell everyone to filter his flag and eventually he'll leave if he gets filtered by everyone

>/s4s/
Did they add a new board?
Back to

Manchild

he is an avatarfagging attentionwhore but that won’t make him leave. he has nothing else better to do in life other than make meaningless posts and pretend they are meaningful

you proved my point

kek
>post something meaningful
>go back to pol
i wonder who's hiding behind pics of that shit loli

Attached: Neckbeards.png (345x337, 127K)

Cope
Pic related

Attached: 568799765.jpg (1500x808, 87K)

NO NOOOOOO HOW CAN PEOPLE BE MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN GO BACK TO POL REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 6E54A1A8-1D56-4BD6-BDB7-F1CBC3CA55C8.jpg (829x479, 114K)

okay neckbeard

proved my point yet again, it’s like a retarded parrot that won’t shut up

dejavu

SO MAD XD

Attached: 4657897654.jpg (720x1084, 318K)

>implying he's learnt further than the ABC after dropping in third grade

Attached: E1FCDCC4-E837-48FE-B1EE-A4DD7927FD90.jpg (601x508, 38K)