Well boys...

Well boys, we lost a valuable poster all thanks to some basedboy getting mad over said poster saying mean words to him over the internet. Board is getting more unsalvagable by the day. Press S to spit on Jow Forums's grave.

Attached: 1506706654736.png (544x304, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana-law/indiana-vandalism-laws.html
statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana-law/indiana-criminal-trespass-laws.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get fucked retard

gayposters won today

Attached: 0e61207e159f51b3df93059951d94428050016ac83c1e01ac577d0a39b53a906.jpg (850x1203, 110K)

Normie will die of cancer no need to worry

... And who are you supposed to be?

You can ownly wish he would in this day and age. Most people don't died form it.

Fuck off pooftah

Hi Ms Normie

We can only hope

die
I feel like it was going to hapoen sooner or later. Pretty easy to track down anyone these days if effort is put into it

Attached: EE39D58F-1664-4FE2-AF34-D1BC6669FE9C.jpg (931x1216, 181K)

Hello, I don't all way care about puting my name on. And it better then have every thread become shit when I get in it.

It was going to happen, I just don't like how he attempted to make it out as if he was "doing the right thing" when prior to people calling him out he was going "le epic old b xD" and "we are gonna be on the news!". It sucks for PD and I hope he doesn't get fucked too hard in prison, I liked him.

gayposters will never win

Attached: 2d1.jpg (310x432, 33K)

this is a boy.

Attached: THIGHS 2.jpg (720x960, 49K)

Yes we must agree with everything everyone does and circlejerk eachother's ego day in day out just because we like eachother.
That's not how it works. This isn't facebook. You fuck up, you get told off, everyone forgets it by the next day because it's no big deal.
That's what anonymous image boards are all about. It's not the anti-namefagging, it's not the karma shit.
It's just about being able to keep it just a little bit more down to earth.
And that's why both PD and Normie were fags today

Gayposters have been on Jow Forums since Day 1 fren

Attached: 1537326410830.jpg (750x750, 116K)

wait what happened to PD

Attached: The PDF.jpg (400x400, 116K)

i'm going to miss his threads. they were easily the most entertaining on the entire board
why do you cocks have to be such party poopers

Attached: mnhff-.jpg (520x1029, 178K)

Yeah I could already see how he was devolving into another one of his egotistical autism fits. If PD still is underage like he says I don’t think the punishment will be severe, but shit is definitely going to go down for him

Agreed.I seriously hate circlejerks,and Jow Forums is becoming more and more of one by the day
>Le ebin based gay hater
I think everyone knows normie is a fag though,lole

>Hello everyone today I will make yet another thread about how you all are gay and gays are bad
He will come back after a week or two in jail man,it's not like vandalism has a long sentence

Listen to me normie; i will go to your fucking house, smash your face with a brick, kick your mother on the balls, rape your sister and slap your dog you fucking cancerous piece of shit.

Attached: brutal-doom2.jpg (610x346, 49K)

this isn't chino chan

i'm not talking about his anti-gay threads

Attached: -vb.png (324x383, 200K)

>if I put the right thing in quotation marks, it makes me less of a nigger

Attached: 1423073303035.jpg (225x225, 7K)

He doesn’t hate gays, he hates flaming faggots

Those were the only threads I saw from him though
Well he'll be back in a week or two,people like spain are over-reacting.Do people actually want to kill normie just because he reported another fag?

theres more than 1 singapore poster

You underestimate the power of autism on this board

he makes funny as fuck threads where he breaks into places and does other crazy shit
obviously i don't want to kill normie. i'm just seriously annoyed

Attached: maqa-.jpg (410x512, 90K)

Let's be honest here. PD posted picture of himself commiting a crime on the internet. I think it's obvious who is to blame.

gee wow i hadn't known that
thanks friend

Attached: 1514491219467.png (450x302, 60K)

Yeah I guess he was probably just meming
Still a cunt for vandalism though.

Oh I wasn't talking about you I was talking about Spain
I guess I only saw his bad side then

Yes yes very true

what happened to him. someone answer me

Attached: 1522557049287.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Aids will win in the end

this desu

he fell in love with a cute boi

oh
idk what's up with spain; i'm just going to miss PDs crazy adventures if he does get a long sentence

Attached: lakua0-.jpg (511x720, 100K)

Normie reported him to da police because it wuz da roght thin to do

I hope he comes back.

broke into a building and destroyed some paintings. Normie found out where it was and called the cops

>people actually want to kill normie
Unironically yes, there are 2 people who are fucking this board on a daily basis, Americanon and Normie. Thanks to them people are getting the fuck out before throwing up because how blatantly fucking faggots (in sensu stricto) they are.

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED. EXPLAIN IT LIKE I'M A NEWFAG

>implying u r an exception

WHO? WHAT? WHERE? WHEN? HOW? WHY?

belgium this isnt the time for your shitposting
so its confirmed he was arrested?

btw glad to see you again Cockeyes

the shitpost train stops for no man

s

Attached: 1474835775458.png (633x772, 17K)

>WHO?
pd
>WHAT?
broke painting
>WHERE?
art gallery, real life, america
>WHEN?
a couple hours ago
>HOW?
broke into theater
>WHY?
because some leaf told him

WHO? Is he a board celebrity or something? I only just came back to the board. Been away for a few months.

>so its confirmed he was arrested?
hasn't been arrested yet fair as I know, police are just investigating, looking at the thread, etc. They've already gone to check out the building that it happened in, and they have shit tons of pics of PD's face from the thread, so it's only a matter of time I reckon.

>btw glad to see you again Cockeyes
Cheers cobba, just came to lurk for a bit, but then I saw all this shit going down with PD. Might start visiting again regularly, just been too busy recently

Of course he was, it's Normie. Nobody actually likes him, he's a basedsoaked faggot who goes on egotistical power trips.

You must be new here.

I didn't say PD wasn't retarded for doing this shit on Jow Forums of all places, I am saying that Normie just attempted to fuck his life up because PD said mean words to him via Jow Forums, or in short, he is a faggot.

No it isn't confirmed but it is confirmed the cops were called.

Attached: 1508328461657.jpg (1000x1372, 800K)

He's been here since day one he's the most popular if all anti gay posters

Okay to everyone who's sperging out wanting to know what happened.
PD broke into the Long Center for Performing Arts in Lafayette Indiana and vandalized over $3000 worth of art. I reported him to the police after doing a little internet sleuthing.
The police are in this board RIGHT FUCKING NOW with pictures of PD's face out looking for him because they found the art vandalized.
I just got another call from the officer with LPD on scene trying to confirm that the image that their dispatch scoured from our thread was really him and how we got our hands on it.
Now all the anons are freaking the fuck out and making death threats at me like .
Because they think either the board is going to die or get shut down.
PD fucked up and now he's going to be punished. May this be a lesson to all of you not to post your crimes online like a bunch of niggers.
It had nothing to do with it being PD. I could give shits less who did it it's the fact it was done and not reporting a crime that can be solved would be abetting a crime.

Attached: 5976.gif (200x200, 112K)

he's made a few entertaining threads before. Other than that i dont think he's too special desu but still. not a bad namefag.
well thats just how it'd be. i figured PD would eventually do something too drastic and some faggot would report him.
>:Of course he was, it's Normie. Nobody actually likes him, he's a basedsoaked faggot who goes on egotistical power trips.
thats really how it is.

So they know cop on on bant and you makeing death threats....look like more people want too go too jail....

Faggot moralnigger

"Because they think either the board is going to die or get shut down."

The board died long ago, this is merely the nail in the coffin

"It had nothing to do with it being PD. I could give shits less who did it it's the fact it was done and not reporting a crime that can be solved would be abetting a crime."

Yes Normie, I am 100% sure it wasn't another of your egotistical powertripping episodes, and that you were just fighting the good fight. Please continue to use "not reporting a crime is a crime" or some shit as if the Lafayette PD would've travelled hundreds of miles to lock you up for witnessing a crime in a fucking Jow Forums thread. Regardless, the majority of this shitflinging is from a moral area and we clearly have a lot of utter moralfags on this board.

Attached: 1509651295530.png (647x148, 38K)

>mfw SSP gets flagged by INTERPOL next for being a pedo and making death threats online

Attached: 64105101651035.gif (500x483, 951K)

you're kind of fucking gay regardless desu. Thats all there is to it. I dont give a shit if this board is shut down but honestly i really doubt you did it because it was the moral decision to do. also stop whining about death threats you bitch, its Jow Forums and no Navy Seals are going to snipe you. despite all of that i really doubt anyone hates you or anything, they probably think you suck a 9 inch dick rather than an 8 inch one.

t. Moralnigger

My dick is 8 inches.

They can try too ask too go too the same jail as PD. That way they can be butt buddy's

Do people really think the board will be shut down? It’s just vandalism in America, ironically nobody got shot or killed

Attached: D12BFAB9-6162-4E2F-BDB6-6CDCCFEE89E5.jpg (300x300, 58K)

i dont understand
yeah the police are going to investigate a few faggots shitposting. you're an embarrassment

Quit being a petty nark. People like you undermine the anonymous nature of a haven like this. People just want to vent, talk shit and be stupid cunts here. You don't need to take the moral highground on Jow Forums. That would be a paradox.

heh
honestly i hope so

Attached: 1494698184294.png (1180x842, 246K)

>Could you give my number to the artist too to contact me to say thank you?

This place hasn’t been anonymous for a long time now

That's funny because you are the only one with pictures of your fucking ugly mutt face all around, that makes you at least 30% more vulnerable to a dox than anyone.

I know what set this is from, and she explicitly shows her vagina in it.

Blah blah blah moralfags this and that (name of the exhibit btw). Look PD fucked up. He has to take what he chose. I don't care that you think I did it to be egotistical but I guess it's cooler to just like let it happen man instead of doing something about it.
It happened. By tomorrow we'll know if PD is still around. If not then you know not to be a retarded nigger posting your crimes online to be edgy.
Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
You're all just ass blasted because now you think the gays will swarm this board and you lost a poster to his own stupidity.
Get the fuck over it and get back to your life because PD is facing some serious charges for criminal trespass and vandalism which will either be treated as a Class A misdemeanor or if Lafayette considers the theater a community center a Level 6 felony.
With these 2 charges he could be looking at up to 2 years in prison and $10,000 in fines if they don't slap him with a felony.
>statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana-law/indiana-vandalism-laws.html
>statelaws.findlaw.com/indiana-law/indiana-criminal-trespass-laws.html
I had nothing to gain from this as even I liked PD after reconciling with him just a couple weeks ago but you don't look the other way when someone commits crime just because they're your buddy.
I'd do the same to any of you.
>nark
Nigger.
Yeah and what's going to happen? You gonna send pizza to my house? You gonna send me nasty letters? You gonna try to letter bomb me ya big internet tough guy?
Get over yourself.
The fact you're this ass blasted because your butt buddy is gonna get arrested for being a stupid shit is hilarious.

Attached: 1494052151550.png (613x650, 90K)

Shit nigger you can't take a joke. You just so mad it kind of funny.

I like spaghetti

kys for having an opinion

Attached: 1532102487454.jpg (700x677, 204K)

all to get thanked by the kindly art peddler

no ones going to do anything of the sort, but the fact is you didnt do it because it was right, you didnt do it because PD was in the wrong, you did it to win internet points or some gay shit like that. if you just reported it anonymously and didnt brag about it like a 3rd grader tattling on jimmy, then no one would care. you did not choose to do that, and instead posted all your gay investiagtions. he's a criminal but you're a fucking smug tattle tale that deserves to get beat up just like you were in middle school. obviously this is the internet and everyone and i have no intention of doing anything of the sort, but thats what you deserve nonetheless.

Attached: 1537323168149.png (327x416, 157K)

Attached: 1535512035136.png (844x866, 261K)

PD is underage. Worst case scenario, he gets banned from Jow Forums.

Attached: 1522211307572.jpg (2200x1687, 1.66M)

jokes have to be funny
thats how'd it'd really be to have any opinion for the last 20 years

Attached: DTYhWwkXUAAyqH6.jpg (586x434, 22K)

I don't fucking care.
What is being tried as an adult?
It all depends on whether that building is considered a community center or not. If it is then he's looking at 2 felonies.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 29K)

You need to learn how to let go.sure old bant was fun but you can't keep living in the past. If you don't like new bant then just go. It's only going to make you unhappy if you stay. There is no going back.

>What is being tried as an adult?
They'll hand him over to Hiroyuki and let him handle this.

worst part is that if he comes back this will be forever engrained in his past. nobody will ever forget something like this

Attached: 6B1BC3F7-D80D-47F7-BE85-9A67F76803CE.jpg (750x750, 111K)

It was more of a cynical joke. I was being a smart ass about them careing that much.

Is this gonna turn into another r/banter is dead episode

Attached: 1518547091882.png (1024x1024, 392K)

+1 artist thank you

EVERY
SINGLE
DAY

What would his punishment be then?

Attached: 1502555217476.jpg (628x708, 68K)

"Blah blah blah moralfags this and that (name of the exhibit btw). Look PD fucked up. "
Once again, I have said multiple times that PD fucked up. I don't like that he was reported since I wouldn't have personally, but I get why someone would want to report it because it's unfair to the artist. I just despise how you went about it.

"I don't care that you think I did it to be egotistical but I guess it's cooler to just like let it happen man instead of doing something about it."
You did, pretty fucking obvious by how smug you were acting until people called you out for being a faggot.

"You're all just ass blasted"
Lmao what are you a 12 year old in a YouTube comment section? "lol umad bro!?!?!?!". Do you think anyone who crticizes you is asshurt? If so, thats a really stupid thing to believe.

"because now you think the gays will swarm this board and you lost a poster to his own stupidity. "
I don't even care about the state of this shithole, I havent actively posted here since April. I'm simply pissed at you for targeting a presumably underage kid that called you a faggot on the internet and then proceding to be a smug faggot and brag about "haha weaponized autism! we be on news!" (Which would just bring more newfags in)

"Get the fuck over it and get back to your life because PD is facing some serious charges for criminal trespass and vandalism which will either be treated as a Class A misdemeanor or if Lafayette considers the theater a community center a Level 6 felony.
With these 2 charges he could be looking at up to 2 years in prison and $10,000 in fines."

I love how you had to go into great detail about the charges he was facing, it's hilarious that you literally can't stop jerking yourself off. You are a petty little bitch in my book, doc.

Have I told you guys before that my dick is 8 inches?

International/Facebook

K

Attached: 1491699466184558475.gif (200x195, 557K)

point one: anyone can post as PD
point two: PD didn't post face this time so no proofs it was really him, could have been Normie and his black buds
point three: I don't really have a point three but it soothes my autism to have three points

Attached: 1409345978387.jpg (553x700, 82K)

You do sound pretty asshurt though normie is lame , PD is lame and so r u

alright prove it. I will not have a smaller dick than belgium cuck

Attached: 47708FB1-38B9-47B7-95A7-C4D6FC4E5E18.jpg (522x606, 93K)

but i thought it was dead from the last 35679563 times someone said it was dead
you obviously did and do given you probably spent alot of time getting the info to report him. work on your phrasing because it is very easily comparable how a threat is phrased.
yes. you wouldnt be lying right? i mean why would anyone go on the internet and tell lies
this is too true. PD never should have face revealed. just make your posts and stay anonymous even if you namefag

i mean what kind of list doesnt have 3 points desu. you did the right thing

I'm not posting my dick
You're just gonna jack off to it you twink