Europe opinion thread

Europe opinion thread.

Attached: 1511668098269.png (1101x850, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Template

Who's gonna be the first one who's so funny and paints every country except switzerland becuase NEUTRAL xXddd

Should all be red new world master race

>switzerland had neutral parties in its own civil war

Attached: 1536050402056.png (198x164, 5K)

Ah yes, der sonderbundskrieg
Those 78 (i think?) which died will never be forgotten.
*salutes*

youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

>Burger giving opinion on Europe
lmeo

Attached: asdf.png (1374x1245, 57K)

french canadian
ew

ikr
Btw, I forgot to give an explanation for my rating:
>Scandinavia, Binland, Ireland, Scotland
All nice (except some assblasted swedes, but nothing is perfect)
>Belgium
They're like brothers (at least Wallonia) and they invented french fries
>Spain, Italy, Austria, Coratia and Slovenia
Beautiful and cool places, life isn't too expensive and people are also cool overall, even though there's a few issues here and there
>Boland, Pycckin, Balkanubois and Czechoslovak
Cheap alcohol, fun bois and b*sed. But they're still slav, cmon
>UK and Germany
They're not all bad, but you know....
I'm french
>Hungary
Full of the gays, pls kill
>Serbia and Bosnia
The literal trashbin of Europe
>Luxembourg and Switzerland
So these guys, they are really special. These guys, they are the most smug, condescending people I ever had the displeasure of meeting in real life: it's not that they're rich, it's that they think they are better than you BECAUSE they're rich and were born in a place like THIS. Fucking pieces of scum should invade and steal money lole
>T*rkey and northern africa

Based Canadian.
I'm so fucking fixated on my own country that I don't even bother reading the shit he wrote about the other countries. Our smugness level is over that of the USA.

only acceptable response

Attached: nw group.png (1101x850, 186K)

Attached: euro hate.png (1374x1245, 69K)

Exclude the pr*ssians and I'd say this post is fairly...
based

Attached: oceanposters where.png (6386x3642, 1.14M)

best post itt

but we're all friends here on Jow Forums

Attached: 1508272194235.png (1101x850, 207K)

Aint no am*rican is friend of mine

love u too m8

Attached: ree.png (1374x1245, 87K)

>this map of Bosnia and Croatia
>K*sovo and Albania
>kebab
lole

make banovina great again

ps i dont hate switz, forgot to change it

i hate you all

me neither

me either

ok

we have same id color that makes us brothers

its not ok
come on nintendo

why, you make me sad :(

Attached: 1536500771375.png (1374x1245, 70K)

:(

okay, this is epic

luxembourg and switzerland ARE better because they are rich though
and switzerland likes guns too

>t.never went to either of those two

well i atleast know rhat switzerland is one of the most based posters on r/banter, and luxembourg looks small and comfy

u dumb niBBa

it sucks adopt me already stupid fucking mutts

If an American would visit switzerland, Swiss would always compliment the USA when talking to the American, but in the end put Switzerland above it.
"I love your very libertarian gun laws!"
"But ours are better and safer because good background-checks and people with bad heritage can't buy them."
"Yeah, I heard your army is very strong and well trained!"
"But we have obligatory conscription and almost every Swiss citizen has had a military training!"
"Your culture is great!"
"But have you known that we are almost a 1000 year old folk? We also speak 4 languages and have overall a lot of culture!"

And this is why I fucking hate swiss and Luxembourgish people: they can never shut the fuck up about themselves and how much better they are in every aspect whatsoever

Switzerland is just a discounte germany, get over your fucking selfes you kikes

>Switzerland is just a discounte germany
That doesn't make sense because when I want to buy cheap I'll go to Konstanz and buy my shit 50% cheaper.
Bananenrepublik Deutschland, get your Merkel right.

Attached: europa.png (753x633, 135K)

you must have autism to prefer scottish and welsh pikeys over england

Attached: map.png (1374x1245, 87K)

Sorry, but I'm french.

I wonder if it's by defining your identity against 'conservative' England you became such communist lovers of negroid penis. Either way you should have snap out of it, imo.

Why are Englishmen so insecure?

Ok llo

What's insecure about that tho? England created everything, Ireland and Scotland are only looked up to as part of an atavistic impulse

If you so high and mighty then why are you obsessed if people don't like your country and like scotland and Ireland?

damn
fire

Attached: 1537126247238.png (650x650, 184K)

Atavism must be stamped out.

>m-muh Atavism

When people say they like Scotland they don't mean modern Scotland or anything to do with its standard of living; they're thinking about retards with claymores running through the glens. It's a projected desire to let go of all the civilising restraint that makes them wear clothes and behave like human beings.

And?
Just as how people like England for it's history of dominating the seas or the countless wars you won
You think people like the shithole that is modern day England?

lole no winning a war against people with literal spears is not very glorious,same with putting farmers in concentration camps then going to war with the ones not in the camps

There are countless other wars that England have won such as the 7 year war along with Prussia and not to mention 2 world wars

>people like England for it's history of dominating the seas or the countless wars you won
Not really though

>Endless industrial base from colonizing
>Prussia had the greatest and most disciplined land army in all of Europe,perhaps even better than the Ottomans
Only thing England can get credit for is the Napoleonic wars t b h
And having more colonies, I guess

Then why the fuck would anyone like england?

Freedom, commerce, literature, civilization

t h i s
Not sure about freedom though

>civilization

Attached: 1537381329348.jpg (225x225, 7K)

lmao goodnight
scotland and france contributed more to the enlightenment and France contributed more to freedom with the revolution

Attached: 1502653228893.png (500x1198, 304K)

Industrial revolution, Shakespeare, the entire English language?

>singapoor
You had it easy under bong rule bucko, some weren't so lucky

Weren't the British the only colonizers that actually tried to make peace and enlighten the natives?The Spanish and the French just killed/enslaved them.

the only correct answer

Attached: opinion.png (1374x1245, 86K)

>Excludes Wales and Scotland
>Includes Northern Ireland
Why?
Inb4 I'm 1/256th Irish

>Weren't the British the only colonizers that actually tried to make peace and enlighten the natives?The Spanish and the French just killed/enslaved them
Were you asleep during history class bucko? Look up Kenya during the 50's and you'll see

Attached: 1498873820757.jpg (640x619, 96K)

Wales and Northern Scotland are full of Celtic scum. Northern Ireland is genetically Anglo.

My History class was about the world wars; not about colonial history, the more I know I guess

dude, wtf

Nobody said anything about the faggy Enlightenment and the French Revolution was a clusterfuck. You know nothing about what you speak

Fair enough, but just remember one thing: nobody's clean, nobody's perfect, and nobody's unique. If one country did something shady, chances are everybody did at one point or another. The brits are no exception, far from it. Some would consider the Boers wars as equally wrong, not to mention some shoddy practices in the British Raj.
No one is a good guy.

Attached: 1490119698456.jpg (1920x1280, 545K)

>let's look at this one decade in one country to judge an empire that lasted hundreds of years lmoa

Nobody is claiming perfection buddy

I generally believe that History is a morally grey area, but all of it?Can there never be a black and white?

Anyway good post,gotta go take a nap now,bye Canacuck

Dude please stop being so confrontational and pedantic. It is but one example, the most telling and maybe the most relevant due to it's relative recency.
Yes but I'm simply making a point to the other singapore, telling him that the world is not Manichean, and that he should expect wrong instead of good from history.
Don't get your rustles in a jimmies

>Dude please stop being so confrontational and pedantic.
Calling out bad arguments is neither confrontational nor pedantic, butthurt nigger

>It is but one example, the most telling
How did you decide this? Personal bias?

I don't think Singapore ever remotely believed that history is black and white and the British Empire did nothing wrong

I believe it is the most relevant because it is one of the latest, if not the latest, according to one's point of view. I think it is plenty fair to assume a fairly recent even (in the large scale of history) is the most relevant to prove a point.

>I don't think Singapore ever remotely believed that history is black and white and the British Empire did nothing wrong
See this You might disagree, but I still consider this as a fairly Manichean view.

And calling me a "butthurt nigger", is not going to give you any points bucko, so once again, stop being so confrontational.

Latest = most relevant is something you just made up to try to win the argument. There is no relation whatsoever that I can see.

>I still consider this as a fairly Manichean view.
No, Britain can do lots of bad things and still have actually tried to make peace and enlighten the natives.
Unless Singapore knows very little at all about Britain this seems the most likely interpretation of his remark.

Maybe enlighten was the wrong word
Assimilate is what I meant,of course,I knew what the Brits did to those natives who didn't assimilate.My point was that they were better than the other major colonizers, not that they were perfect

>No, Britain can do lots of bad things and still have actually tried to make peace and enlighten the natives.
I don't disagree with that whatsoever. In fact, it's my point. I just want to emphasize that history is a gray area, not black and white. You probably just misread my point as being an outright condemnation of everything british, which it was not.

>There is no relation whatsoever that I can see
Maybe you don't see it, but I'm going to give you a simple example, and you can tell me if you disagree on that.
Let's assume a people suffered two tragic events in history. let's take China. One is the Japanese invasion of 1937, the various massacres and overall devastation of the war. Another one is the rule of the Mongol empire, and the immense number of death it probably caused.
Now, if you were to ask a chinese today which traumatic event in history affects him the most, chances are he is going to mention the japanese invasion, not the Mongols, because it is the most recent, and still has ties with the current world we live in. And especially if you ask someone outside of China, he will most likely give this answer, because he may not be accustomed to the older history of the people, and might not consider relevant to their current belief system or perceived identity.

You're talking about most relevant in terms of contemporary effect; I'm talking about most relevant in terms of our judgement of how the Empire behaved on the whole.

From your point of view, it is true. But remember the context: I was trying to find the most telling example for Singapore. So the most relevant event in terms of contemporary effect is the best.
If I were to talk about massacres being done hundreds of years ago, it wouldn't have the same impact. They might be just as bad, if not worse, but they do not invoke the same things.

Attached: finshit.png (1374x1245, 86K)

why'd you wanna burn öland?

Why are the Scottish Highlands red?

>not having an entire continent to yourself

Faggot

>serbia mixed feeling
>hungary mixed feelings
>Shitbania no opinion
Leaf fag

>no
>u
>?

Clan system stopped them from developing individualism and civic society, with the result that they supported the Pope and the absolute monarchs.

I fucking hate Ireland Britain should have never given those potato niggers independence

Attached: pizza.png (1374x1245, 96K)

So you dislike a modern region because it's lack of fertility and resources caused the stagnation of social progress for a period in the middle ages. Healthy reasoning.

ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha
>hates ireland
>likes northern Ireland
are you implying they aren't the same thing?

"your army seems very well trained" said no one ever! Our army is the most pathetic I have ever seen. Have you ever been into the Swiss army?

It's bad, we're beyond saving.

Attached: sad.jpg (800x785, 68K)