White women

What in the hell did white men do to let whites women get like this? I’m starting to think the ancient Greeks were right. Women only to be used for reproduction and other men are there for relationships

Attached: A8E449F5-3C9F-49D4-9DC2-28B2BEE22A1C.jpg (1242x2208, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LEL

Attached: modern white woman.jpg (5196x2250, 1.27M)

Aaahh I like her nails!

Angel sounds like a hookers name

Shieeet

Attached: white american women are degenerate scum.jpg (1752x4512, 1.77M)

Attached: lel women.jpg (484x534, 169K)

jews

Attached: saddled.jpg (666x716, 151K)

women have ruined the world

Attached: Why are white boys so weak.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

>What in the hell did white men do to let whites women get like this?
Lets face it, you are a brainlet, you think there was some golden age where white women were these heavenly creatures who were subservient masterchefs with solid 10/10 looks and great personalities. I bet you have yet to see a vagina.

I remember some bint with a picture of her arse in a bikini, that was the whole focus of the photo: just her arse.

Cunt said "looking for something serious, swipe left if you're only looking for sex or nudes!!"

Why do you use Tinder?

Attached: first female company fail.png (1468x1548, 382K)

because they're told not to hit a woman. if they do they go to prison and nothing happens to the woman.

>and other men are there for relationships

This time OP might actually be... A FAGGOT

>I’m picky
>those preliminary questions
Wew lady

The Greeks also knew that women were psychos. I believe they had an annual women's "festival" where femmes would strip naked ands cream and go crazy in the woods, in imitation of the crazy Maenad chick followers of the god Dionysus. Probably to get the madness out of them for a year. Playwright Aristophanes further prophesied that if women got power they would push for Communist-style leftism in his play "Lysistrata".

Not that exact one but here are a few similar

Attached: A SINGLE MOM’S GOTTA HAVE STANDARDS.png (294x521, 172K)

That's not the ancient greeks.It's like claiming that all burgers are fags becouse there are fag prides.

Wahmen are the jews of gender.

Attached: Screenshot_20180915-171932.jpg (1080x1920, 1011K)

the sole purpose of women's existence, is to breed and serve men.
Also, they must start breeding as soon as they hit puberty, be it 13, 12 or even earlier.

jews aren't white faggot
>t. faggot flag

youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4