Am i going insane?

So i took some acid. And started to wonder if life was a simulation. So i googled it. As I was watching this video my internet cut off. I'm scared guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=nQVVOAyu3vs

Attached: 1394383424467.png (344x514, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics
youtube.com/watch?v=cfkBe7zV7fg
youtube.com/watch?v=ozmbHXB7NBY
youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

use your mind to build the structure

Attached: CDS.gif (601x336, 37K)

>/x/

What do you mean?

Well something is calculating the position of each atom from one instant to the next.

It's not a leap to say it's a simulation. That's the only thing it could be.

>So i took some acid.
not politics, take this shit to

I address this here because it's the fastest board and likeliest place for me to get a response to assure me that i'm not in fact living in a simulation.

uhh start here I guess

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mathematics

Look up the brain in the jar experiment, read some René Descartes, and lrn2/ockhams razor/

Attached: 1537293374979.jpg (639x960, 53K)

If you're going to watch youtube on acid stick to music. Preferrably Estas Tonne. Thank me later ;)

You are dude. Look deeper into it. When you’ve had enough, the off switch is just a few feet of rope away.

What do you think? This is not a simulation? Nothing is being simulated?

Obviously things are happening, so it must be a simulation.

Our mind is definitely the deciding factor of our perception. I recommend you read up on metaphysics.

The internet cutting out on acid though is just a coincedence and the increase amount of serotonin injecting its self into your brain caused you to think about it more than you should have. Think about all the other times your internet has cut out on you doing other things; it just so happened this time whilst you were doing something you were engaged in due to increased serotonin from acid.

I doubt we are in a simulation in the sense that every move we make it predetermined from a computer from an outside source, but the world works around different senses that our brain decodes in order to help us make the best decisions for survival.

tl;dr don't think about it too much.

Acid makes you retarded.

Case in point: OP was drugged up enough to think people would want to watch and discuss his shitty YouTube video

its not my video. Perhaps i was already retarded before I took acid but now i feel more awake than ever before.

Meme magic would not work outside of a simulation.
Since meme magic works, the only logical conclusion is that Yes, we are in fact in a simulation of sorts.

Why am I in a simulation?

Don't worry about it, the word simulation is so broad that its description includes reality. It's not some earth-shattering finding - something is calculating reality.

Your trip is currently still streaming.
Please wait for conclusion.

You are retarded. Makes more sense that you're a fickle human than someone's experiment. Losing touch with reality =! becoming enlightened.

Checked.
All of reality is in the simulation.
So make jokes that cause destruction with your Jow Forumsbros.

Here's some trippy music for ya mate:
youtube.com/watch?v=cfkBe7zV7fg

Relax. Just watch Jim Marrs and chill.

youtube.com/watch?v=ozmbHXB7NBY

holy fucking shit. Are we mathematics? Is that why I love Jow Forums and its digits so much? Why have I never thought about numbers like this before?

Mathematics is the language of nature, user

I struggle to make sense of mathematics. Something clouds my mind. How do i clear it?

Smoke some weed

My family tell me not to smoke weed.

Who do I listen to?

Watch some YouTube vids on math

youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4

We Jow Forums now