Attached: Imhappy.jpg (300x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Jow Forums isn't a board

Too repetitive

A little bit, sure

It makes me more depressed and suicidal the more i stay here, but hey, at least i can vent about anything

Attached: 029387423840982304820398409234242.jpg (720x720, 12K)

I generally like it. Fair share of stress, I guess, but the fact that I'm using a trip and not abandoning it when I get a little annoyed means it's a net plus for me right now.

no i h8 Jow Forums

nope. i use this just to kill time.

Attached: 1b91ef45.png (741x609, 14K)

If I stay away from certain boards and topics, yes. If I set foot in a shithole like Jow Forums, political threads etc then it'll just make me feel worse.

Just a few boards, like /co/ for instance

It's a good release. Only 1 of my friends has as shitposty a sense of humour that I do, so being able to act dumb is really refreshing

Attached: 1505556344623.jpg (640x712, 142K)

It's 50/50, it either makes me wanna die or is actually kinda fun.

YES FOR SURE

Attached: 1527799958534.png (465x350, 55K)

Attached: family.jpg (1200x676, 88K)

Mostly it makes me feel dead inside, terrified of the bleak future of our doomed species.

Meh its just somthing i do when im board

Nah. But it stops me from being alone in my head.

Jow Forums cured my crippling depression.

so yes, Jow Forums makes me happy

Attached: thumbs up.png (300x250, 46K)

No, it's mostly boring. I come here frequently in search for a way to express my frustration and angst about my general lack of goals for life. But it doesn't help rip

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: Fver.jpg (1920x1179, 1.09M)

Yes
Jow Forums is a shitposting and chill board, I pity the fools who take everything here seriously
/lit/ is a good place to facilitate discussion on philosophy(Most of the time its just a circlejerk on which author is the best but whatever)
/hist/, same as above

This website makes really funny posts that brighten my day. imo the reason people act hostile is because thats what the website is just like and you fit in by acting toxic

but even if they dont say about it or they say Jow Forums sucks; they secretly like Jow Forums in a certain way.

Attached: MildlyperturbedwhitenonNewtonianliquidcade.png (250x250, 18K)

Toxicity isn't uniform throughout Jow Forums
Some boards are good,some are..Jow Forums
Some posters are pretty chill,others burst a blood vessel at the slightest mention of something they dislike

good point

i know what you mean

just most of them kinda i suppose.

bongo cat and kot threads make me happy

Attached: 1532023409934.jpg (370x327, 33K)

> kot diy

Attached: 6i8qy0dcnlw01.jpg (159x158, 8K)

good guy

osht i got KOT

>kot

cannot believe how many kots we have been getting lately!

Attached: 1536874717268.jpg (300x326, 24K)

WITNESSED

kot

Attached: 1528345025168.jpg (768x960, 56K)

kot

Attached: 98B38DF0-3A58-4EE1-A8D4-FC7AE376E17D.jpg (225x225, 18K)

flirting with people make me happy, but it makes my partner unhappy.

stop being a slut

It does. But I only come by to chat with people. I used to spend my literal day on Jow Forums years ago tho. It brought me nothing but teenage angst and edgy worldviews I grew out of.

how?

don't flirt with other people and only flirt with your partner

What if s/he's polyamorous?

KOOOOOOT

KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT KOT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1412647319898.jpg (576x418, 52K)

I do flirt with her but I can't help from charming anything and anyone, I need help.

Is what you want sex with lots of different people or just lots of sex?

even if I were, oh mighty trips, I'm pretty sure she's not.
so fuck.

both

Have you always been like this?

Dragonball sucks

I don't want to stop having sex with her but I do fantasize now and then about having sex with others albeit only rarely, I still can't help from flirting with anyone I deem attractive even if I wouldn't go all the way
As far back as when I was dating 5 girls online at once while playing shitty free to play mmos. (2007?)

Heres an option

Attached: 4.jpg (852x480, 20K)

If this is actively and constantly having a negative effect on your life and your relationship I think the best thing to do is seek professional help. Don't listen to armchair psychology on the internet.

If not then maybe you should find a partner that's more comfortable with that? Heck, you could go on orgies with her and both have your fun.

it didn't work, turns out I'm immortal
thing is I'm not comfortable with the thought of her being with others so it's completely hypocritical.

tf did this thread go from the op's topic to kotposting to dating

Hi leaf~

Sounds like you're in a real dillema, damn.
But isn't nymphomania an actual thing they can """treat""" ?

better not be ect again..

Sorry, what does that mean?

Anyhow, I'm off to sleep.
Thanks for trying Germany, my distant relative.

electroconvulsive therapy, they tried fixing my depression with it

HOLY FUCK WHAT?
I hope you get a good nights of sleep.
Dude you should get actual professional help in counseling not some ECT shit, goddamn.

Holy shit. They really do shock people still? I thought they were memes.

Attached: 1534587234521.jpg (1858x1659, 1.22M)

No. If I had a happy life with lots of friends and interesting hobbies, I wouldn't have used Jow Forums for longer than a tenth of the time I already spent on Jow Forums over the years. Jow Forums has some good points, but I hate the way I use it, which is too fill a need for a non-existent social life and as a distraction from a dull life. Most of the time I spent on Jow Forums is time I wasted.

I'm sad

no.

A kot

Maybe, or maybe not.

\>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT
>KOT
KOT

Attached: Screenshot_17.png (565x540, 434K)

>Does Jow Forums make you happy?
No, I make me happy. I need to focus on being happy more.

Attached: 1537160826490.png (480x479, 267K)