Is it the Jews?

I was unfortunately banned from Jow Forums for a few days, due to discussing non political matters there. However something has sparked my interest and I need to discuss it.

I spent the first 20 years of my life hating the jews, blaming them for every problem in this world. I was born a muslim, and watched videos detailing the Palestinian conflict in my mosque, and made the jews the boogeyman in my mind. It was always their fault. Hitler was right. Etc. However, I recently have 'awoken' from this misconception. What I once saw as enemies I now see as brave peacekeepers. But, then I question, what is the real 'enemy'?

Attached: 1528786681785.png (495x433, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI
youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk&gl=BE
streamable.com/o28y1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're a pakishit, I suggest moving back to your country before the new ice age starts.

I am banned there unfortunately or I would take this matter there.

is this supposed to be a threat? Why?

B-but the jews are the enemy...

wh*toids

Im being serious here, we are 10k years overdue for an ice age, you have 10 years at most to move to a better climate or you will freeze to death.

youtube.com/watch?v=5wvYkRgwUFI

m*slims are the enemy

Why just Indians/Pakis? What about the natives of these lands? What will they do?

Good goy. Here's 50 shekels.

The real enemy is ourselves

I stopped being a muslim a while ago. I regrettably tried to extend this idea to my family also. However my experience in life is seemingly pushing me back towards religion of some sort. Why do you claim muslims are the enemy? granted I was educated by white Christians but my muslim parents only taught me the best ways in life. How to care for family, etc.

However my appetite for Islam turned cold early on in life. So i am curious to know your thoughts.

You two really need to fight to the death
More than half of the conflicts in this world is started because of you two desu

pic related are the true enemy. notice anything strange about the shape of them?

Attached: the (((baltic))) states.gif (467x428, 24K)

They will probably move to France or mainland Europe. Europe for Europeans.

Undercover kike

youtube.com/watch?v=XVSRm80WzZk&gl=BE

Attached: 1516869997206.gif (250x250, 222K)

Is a european only a white person or does this include those educated to think like them? I feel at home here. I don't want to leave.

Looks like a snake? Slightly.

Well I exaggerate a little bit, they aren't some group controlling everyone from the sidelines, but the religion as a whole breeds violence and degeneracy (you've probably seen the stats where something like 30-40% of ALL Muslims worldwide are ok with random medieval stuff like beheadings and child brides etc.)

Just convert to Christianity. It has all of the good intentions that your muslim parents undoubtedly taught you, and some of the stories are basically the same because they are both born from Judaism. I'm a Christian, btw. Not as devout as I should be, but still. So that's my suggestion for you.

also if you want an actual bogeyman to replace your original distate for the jews then the EU is a garbage dictatorial regime. That and China, and the US (though the US will balkanize soon, so no need to worry about that as much.)

>faggotball talking out of his ass again

Attached: 1519129579306.png (224x225, 62K)

not much people can do about western and northern europe now after the influx of immigration but the "ideal" (read as: pipe dream) fix would be to "westernize" (read as: 1970's-ish west) the middle east.

Are you the same belgian that always defends the EU and I always respond to?

You just assume I'm defending the EU because you've got that distinct Jow Forumstard football match mind
Just because I point out the glaring bullshit you seem to spew doesn't mean I'm on any side of the issue
And since your most common response seems to be hurr durr how new are you I don't really think your opinions have much to offer

Pretty much anyone who looks Indo-European

>any other hair colour than black
>green/blue/hazel eyes

Actually it was because there's a belgianon who keeps responding to me and defending the EU and I always respond by saying he's not making his country's image as an EU puppet state better lole

also what "glaring bullsh*t"? You didn't point out any.

>also if you want an actual bogeyman to replace your original distate for the jews then the EU is a garbage dictatorial regime. That and China, and the US (though the US will balkanize soon, so no need to worry about that as much.)
Spoken like a true meme pseudopolitician. Stop spouting off obvious unsubstantiated bullshit or go to the obvious unsubstantiated bullshit board.

Attached: 1530613099551.png (1050x903, 1.45M)

...what part do you want evidence for? Not like anyone else has posted evidence of anything during this whole discussion, I didn't realize this was a le ebic serious debate on the internet!

Ah yes there you go with the deflection again
What's your point exactly do you want to be free to say everything you like on the internet without anybody telling you you're wrong?
Because if you do, that's kinda what blogs are for, not public boards. Maybe Tumblr might work as well

I don't get it. I say "what do you want evidence for specifically? nobody else was posting evidence" and yoy say "HA GOT EEM DEFLECTION AGAIN GO TO TUMBLR" like srsly I don't get it

how about how the EU has consistently attempted to limit the people it governs' freedom of speech, like by imposibg sanctions on states with different political opinions to the majority of EU members, like in Hungary recently; or perhaps it's by the recent articles 11 and 13, limiting what you can post on the internet. Maybe it's because it is by definition not democratic in process of how its officials are elected nor by how it passes laws. Maybe you're worried about my opinion that the US is going to balkanize? I think if you were in the US you'd agree; tensions between regions of the US are as high as ever. I imagine your complaint was with the EU, though.

also why do you assume I don't want you to point out any errors? I'm literally just saying my opinion and you're literally just saying "ur talking out of ur butt"

A tiger smoking a cigar?

>hurr durr im serious we are due for an iceage
>posts "evidece" of some crazy retarded redneck prepper

do us all a favor and off yourself

And finally at the very least an attempt was made. First thing you're wrong about, there are no sanctions on Hungary. It was a warning, not sanctions. They still have to open the floor on actually imposing them through debate and investigation. And as previous examples have shown, like Poland, that can actually take a while. Secondly, the measure was opened not because they're trying to limit freedom of speech, but because they're trying to enforce it. The EU has reason to believe Orban is attempting to silence media and academics, i.e. limiting freedom of speech, which is exactly what they're planning to investigate. And Article 11/13 is just a blatant case of American propaganda. They've repeatedly and explicitly mentioned that they do not want to target individuals. But everyone seems to enjoy ignoring the sources and instead listen to the angsty internet Youtubers spouting their garbage about banning memes, which anyone with half a brain should realize is utterly impossible in the first place. No, these articles are all about targeting big business to get money back into the hands of small content creators, that's it. It's not a free speech issue. It's a financial issue. It's probably gonna fail, because Germany has tried it before on a smaller scale. But that's besides the point, at least they're trying. Muh free speech is nothing more than America's big spook to quell any possible advance to be made into putting the shitstorm that is currentyear internet back together. I'm gonna pretend like I'm just a dumb yuropoor that doesn't know anything about America, otherwise we're gonna be here for days. Point being, stop acting like you know how all this shit works, when very clearly you're spouting off parroted garbage by the board next door. At the very least do yourself a favor and throw in an IMHO every once in a while

>And finally at the very least an attempt was made.
the same could be said for you, hypocrite

>First thing you're wrong about, there are no sanctions on Hungary.
They instituted article 7. They've voted to vote on sanctions. Not like Poland and Italy aren't going to be the only ones that consider blocking it.

>Secondly, the measure was opened not because they're trying to limit freedom of speech, but because they're trying to enforce it. The EU has reason to believe Orban is attempting to silence media and academics, i.e. limiting freedom of speech, which is exactly what they're planning to investigate.
you can't be serious. That's just the front they're putting on and you'd have to be ignorant to believe it. It's because Hungary is one of the only states in the EU that isn't letting its population be replaced.

>And Article 11/13 is just a blatant case of American propaganda. They've repeatedly and explicitly mentioned that they do not want to target individuals.
You accuse me of watching politics youtubers but I'd like to make you aware that the ones that I do watch about politics are all from the UK or Ireland. Not exactly American propaganda... Beyond that, again, you'd have to be ignorant to believe the EU won't abuse their new powers.

>Point being, stop acting like you know how all this shit works, when very clearly you're spouting off parroted garbage by the board next door.
I basically never browse Jow Forums, once every few months for a few minutes max, like when we got all that NPC imptrash. good eyes you got there, being able to pick out something that doesn't happen.

>At the very least do yourself a favor and throw in an IMHO every once in a while
I'm sorry, I didn't realize I needed to address your autism. Try not jumping to conclusions instead.

1/2

2/2

You shouldn't assume I'm ignorant on european politics just because of my flag. Also just like you said, I believe if
>you want to be free to say everything you like on the internet without anybody telling you you're wrong, that's kinda what blogs are for, not public boards. Maybe Tumblr might work as well

Jow Forumstard that's not from europe tries to tell europeans how things are
lmeo

Yeah, I'm not a hypocrite for calling bullshit mate. The first one to serve it is the first one that should be forced to back it up, not the other way around. So don't give me your high minded no u crap. Considering all your arguments seems to revolve around "you have to be ignorant to not believe X" the case is pretty simple. I'm dealing in facts, as in looking at what already happened. You're dealing in speculation, as in you're arguing from a make believe future. I'm gonna hold off on passing judgement and actually give them a chance to prove themselves, before joining the internet mass hysteria. You sir, are completely and utterly full of shit.

you didn't even read my post

I'm not giving anyone any more (You)'s itt, nobody seems to understand how to have a discussion when talking about politics without getting mad or throwing out fallacies or being a hypocrite. brb hiding thread (not coming back tho lole)

NiBBa I read your dumb shit. Just because you don't go to the board doesn't mean you're not a Jow Forumstard. You repeat the same dumb shit, and you sure guzzle up the same trash.
You know nothing about EU law, or its politics. It's clear as day from what you say.
Either you're full of shit and you know it, or you're too fucking incompetent to even realize your incompetence. Either way, stop posting and revert to shitposting.

Attached: tail between the legs.jpg (251x201, 10K)

streamable.com/o28y1

Attached: jfunk.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

i knew the filipinos couldn't be trusted.