Which is the best place to live in Texas?

Which is the best place to live in Texas?

Attached: 1537352084490.png (1130x1090, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ArIxAJAVDYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the entirety of the brown area, or the white communities within the spic zones

Prolly where the swamp people are if it's anything like Louisiana... Good people in Louisiana.

Attached: texas.gif (980x637, 161K)

Try getting in with the Branch Davidians near Waco if you can find any....Or maybe even YFZ Ranch in El Dorado Texas...

Nice people in them parts....

Attached: YFZ.jpg (3504x2336, 1.05M)

>swamp people

Is this home?

Attached: 1501741030160.png (320x320, 100K)

Mexico

What are aggies?

North of Austin, south of Waco

texan here
our spics are white, just remember that

I'd tell you, but I don't want you moving here.
Best bumper sticker down here:
"Welcome to Texas. Now go home."

unless you are from mexico, then an unlimited amount is welcome to cut your grass and raise your kids

If this image isn't bullshit then the red.

rural hill country or not texas.

What did he mean by that

farmers fight

I'm actually fucking lol'ing this map is really fucking accurate.

Your who stupid state should be gassed because of Mexicans and age of consent laws.

Attached: flagballs-texas-withmeasure-revised_1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 48K)

McAllen

If your from California, there is not best place to live in Texas.

>Nazis
Redpill me.

I don't think you get it OP.

Texas isn't recoverable. All whites need to pull north and do pic related aka: actual demographic warfare

Attached: 1534296107831.jpg (1000x708, 437K)

tell me about the "swamp people"

Here's the best part of Texas, fuck off and go somewhere else

Born, raised and currently reside in Stephenville
Small, classy town with little to no melanin to be had
Wouldn't live anywhere else, sad to say though that the area has been closed off to transplants for about 250 years. Not sure when they're gonna lift the ban, good luck finding a place to live though

Attached: rncvriwf34y89b3e398e7c44.jpg (1200x800, 218K)

Anywhere north of the red river.

fixed

Attached: 1537389815578.png (1130x1090, 15K)

whats the green mean (near Galveston)

i used to live deep in garland, it was fuckin nice not sure how it is now though.

yeah, swamp people seem based
how does one become one of them?

Attached: rich think monster.png (1683x861, 773K)

The spics haven't noticed that part yet.

Texas is shit, full of spics and hicks. No jobs, fucked economy, zodiac killer as a representative. Horrible place to live, no one should move here.

I think he meant faggies

probably the brown or red area I'd imagine
I was in Houston for half a year and it was a niggerized shithole

Rural Texas is all that is left.

The largest I would go would be 100k so Lubbock, Abilene. Something that like.

Good god!

If they were white paco we would not a fucking problem.

>no jobs
>fucked economy

Holy shit this couldn't be farther from the truth.

SHHHHHHHHH!!!!

>No jobs
Retard alert

LOLNO

Maybe 60 years ago that was true, but not any more

I plan on moving to a small town very soon but I would be worried about internet access etc.. in a place with only 20k people.

How are you being provided?

Idiots.

Exactly.

>No jobs, fucked economy,

I don't think those words mean what you think they mean.

Avoid Dallas like the fucking plague

Fuck off we are full.

The small german and Czech towns are really nice, little far and isolated but nice

TA&M

>tfw live in Neocon areas of Houston
>tfw rich but surrounded by cucks and npcs
>tfw my father unironically supported Jeb and Rubio
>tfw he constantly makes the argument "If we didn't have illegals we wouldn't be able to afford doing buisness and the Southwest's economy would collapse"

My father talks like a traitor and there is nothing I can do about it. I feel awful

Attached: Geiger Counter.png (894x564, 403K)

35 years ago. It's all yellow now.

Attached: 1530499083285.gif (720x504, 1.33M)

Lmfao where the fuck are you? Austin?

I used to live in the red area. There is still far too many niggers and not nearly enough Nazi's around.

Can a Texan explain the "nazis" area to me?

>>tfw he constantly makes the argument "If we didn't have illegals we wouldn't be able to afford doing buisness and the Southwest's economy would collapse"

Jesus christ.

All of the big cities are garbage. Grew up in People's soviet republic of Austin. Check out Alpine in west TX. shit's pretty cash. small town 80 ish % white

Attached: 1536711059949.png (540x540, 662K)

San Antonio or a Dallas suburb.

Native Texan here, I have not fucking idea what it is talking about, everything else about that graphic is right.

I uh...yeah I'm sorry guys. I'm stupid. There is NOTHING here. Like no jobs at all. I'm unemployed.

I hear California is amazing though.

students and alumni of The Agricultural and Mechanical College of Texas, usually just called A&M uni.

All students combined: about 150,000. Then there's all the Alumni and LARPers. It essentially is a small city unto itself.

They are known for being highly conservative, enthusiastic, and having an elite football team.

I've lived in Dallas for about 10 years now and it's OK. I moved here from San Diego.

Honestly I liked East Texas better, like Longview, Tyler etc.
The "Texas Hill Country", like New Braunfels, is also very nice.

Attached: 1486605314372.gif (444x201, 3.11M)

No, West Texas, I am so goddamn sick of all the fucking cunts moving here I could puke. They all pile in here and bitch and whine for years about how much it fucking sucks. Good, now go the fuck home. Christ 40% of the license plates I see on a given day are not from here. I don't care about other Texans moving here, that's fine, they fit and understand the program, everyone else can eat a bag of roasted dicks.

Attached: Ethnostate-when.png (640x493, 529K)

Midland fag detected.

i wont mind living with spics

have you seen the houses in McAllen you can damn near get a mansion for $200k

Attached: IS2jf7z8xesq290000000000[1].jpg (576x768, 112K)

Katrina refugees completely fucked Texas and now Californian refugees are going to finish the job.

the nazi section is literally baby louisiana. how they got nazi form here i have no idea. One little town there named jasper is known for dragging a black dude with chains from the back of a truck but thats just that little town

Do Not Live Here:
- Peoples Republic of Austin
- Nigger Town Houston
- Spic Antonio
- Degenerate Dallas
- Faggot Worth
- Hill Cuntry
- El Cut Your Throat Paso
- Browntown Brownsville

Live Here:
Anywhere else in Texas

know your neighbors, many drug lords in mcallen and brownsville.. you want to live in neither

No shit.

hill country is nice, go somewhere near spring branch. homes 5-2 millions dollars, you will have no problems.

Let's go

>tfw
>rich

Attached: 1536355622160.jpg (346x300, 25K)

I had a friend that went to SFF, he said it was a nice area.

Been full of niggers for 10+ years user, sorry

The good areas of DFW are the ones with no transit system, they don't build them in some cities so as to keep niggers out and it works

Was thinking of moving to west tx. Grew up in Austin. Wanna get away from this shithole city

Attached: 110657563_af7aa55aba.jpg (500x375, 150K)

Full of Commiefornians and boomers more and more these days. At least with Niggers they and you know they're dangerous. CA refugees think they're innocent.

Real estate is on a high right now, but not terribly overblown, but unless you get something with great pay lined up rent is a bitch right now. Back up to $1700+ a month one bedroom shitholes. It was great 10+ years ago, but so many new people in the area it just doesn't feel the same.

North of DFW

>No jobs, fucked economy
not even close to true.

Attached: United_States_GDP_by_States.png (400x552, 69K)

fuck that sucks. Im slowly getting priced out of the town i grew up in. If you're not a poor nigger bitch or a rich cunt from out of state, you're fucked. shit sux

Attached: 1536643672375.jpg (312x346, 8K)

Material possessions feel pretty fucking empty when you see your civilization dying around you, knowing that your own family members are some of the influential individuals enabling and promoting that decline, even if its not intentional on their part.

They shit talk other states but for whatever reason they only know how to roll over and show their assholes to the spics.

Ha! Was just at reds

well here's hoping you inherit his wealth or launch your own profitable company and do something meaningful.

Thanks. I'm from Colorado and had to escape from the faggotry. Living in the Houston area now and hating life. I've decided to stay in Texas and Alpine looks comfy af.

Attached: 4ab380fdb7b953c1cfe3eb6386e655ae.jpg (736x492, 156K)

If you want out that bad and don't mind field work, look into companies out here that provide housing. Halliburton does, baker did, Nine Energy was, not sure as of currently. Key will in some instances, Bronco/Patterson has the ability. FMC Technic does. Look for bigger operators if you can, you can get out here. The housing they have isn't great, but it is a way to get out and get started.

Texas is the America of America. Growing up Texan (at least used to) meant massive Texas patriotism.

Anywhere you can mow a lawn ~

I'd say Dallas suburb though around Austin has a lotta fresh Germans that escaped if you wanna be near them.

Texas has loads of jobs.

But GDP =/= jobs
You need to look at median gdp adjusted for cost of living and unemployment to get a good idea.

Swamp Person here. Beaumont is great, it has built in anti-Californian protection as we have the worst combination of heat and humidity in the states. Best Texas.

You still notice the patriotism to this day. Recently visited Dallas and the East Texas area and it really stands out how much they love this country and especially Texas. Gonna move there one day from CA.

Brown area is racist to non-whites.
Yellow area is what brown thinks it is.

Florida should be labeled. Potentially Michigan. Otherwise, accurate.

are you two going to run away, eat gumbo & drink rum together?

I know that user but its a good indicator that money is moving around. here, though inb4
>its not effective unemployment

Attached: texas unemployment.png (600x348, 17K)

Hahahahahahahaha what! I'm a spic in Texas and I can confirm that you are full of shit. You are either a self-hating Mestizo or castizo desperately trying to be white, or you are a white race traitor that is dating a spic girl and you are trying to rationalize it. GTFO Schlomo.

prairie view tx

This is why texas will *never* be based

Anywhere outside of Texas.

No, It's a place full of Cajuns
youtube.com/watch?v=ArIxAJAVDYQ

yes. also banjo's.