Redpill me on toothpaste

i heard that if you dont use toothpaste it makes you live longer and doesnt turn you into a NPC.
i havnt used it in 2 years and i went from being broke to a millionaire.

Attached: 1491827073134.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/19/anti-fluoride-science-australia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fluoride is the stuff you wanna avoid

Yellow teeth are bad though.

Attached: B6CEC20E-36F2-43D0-9056-E3621A601747.jpg (598x850, 672K)

>muh fluoride

You can buy toothpaste without fluoride.
Brush your teeth with toothpaste or else you willd end up like the Brits.

Attached: 1532301479655.jpg (259x194, 7K)

That's a really one-off pepe you have there.

doesnt flouride destroy your pineal gland or something?

thats what they want you to think.

brits took over the world cos they didnt brush their teeth. now they brush their teeth theyve turned into beta fags

Why

if you wanted to dumb down and control the population, wouldnt you make them do something twice a day to insure it worked?

>doesnt flouride destroy your pineal gland or something?
It calcifies it and makes it not work so gud

Attached: calcification-e1500043170300[1].jpg (417x288, 22K)

sooo the pineal gland is the source of inner dialogue. and if that calcifies then you turn into a NPC.

Dont listen to those saying yellow teeth for not brushing. I haven't brushed in years and my teeth are white. It just depends on what you eat and drink. Never had a cavity or any dental issues. If you have stuff built up on your teeth just get a napkin and wipe them off. Lay off sugar, and only drink water and your teeth will be better than the fags that brush after every meal.

further proof..

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/sep/19/anti-fluoride-science-australia

ALWAYS DO THE OPPOSITE OF THE GUARDIAN

I switched to using baking soda as a substitute for toothpaste and salt water rinse with peppermint extract for the last 4~ years. I had so many fan cavities before, went through 2 root canals and had 2 other pulled without replacement. Since I switched I have only had 2 beginning cavities that I didn't even know were there since they're not bad at all.

We all know sugars and bacteria fuck up your teeth, and BS stop that shot from turning acidic and it alkalizes the ph in your mouth. BS is also known for stopping odors, so it actually makes your breath smell nonexistent instead of covering up the smell with mint, making your breath smell even worse. If you dont believe me, brush your teeth with the toothpaste you use, lick the back of your hand, let it dry and then smell it. Do the same with BS. It's amazing and I'm pissed off that I've lost teeth following the dentistry's advice.

yh honestly, thats what ive found too. or just brush your teeth with water occassionaly. my teeth arent freakishly white but they sure arent yellow either

baking soda sounds like a good idea. i shall try it out

>dumb nibbas that swallow the toothpaste

Toothpaste is the least of your problems if you believe in the pineal gland/3rd eye satanic new age garbage. You dont swallow it, but in the US we're inundated with it in our water. When we shower the hot water opens our pores and the fluoride pours right in.

Shampoo is a scam too. It ducks with your natural oils and makes your scalp work harder to produce more sebum and will sometimes be the root cause of dandruff. I've been using BS as shampoo as well (adult cradle cap) and I can go says without washing it again if I dont need to shower. When I used shampoo it'd be flaky and oily.

Deodorant too. Use it in place of deodorant and your pits dont smell even when you're excessively sweating. It's insane.

Use propolis toothpaste if you need to brush your teeth, it's a good antibacterial. If you can't find that use baking soda.

toothpaste is an abrasive that you're lapping away the top layer of your teeth with, as well as some food and plaque and stuff.

Use baking soda.

Scrub your teeth with something non-flouride. then do a hydrogen peroxide rinse.
I wish I knew this a long time ago.
Also: If your teeth feel acidy, like after drinking vineger, aka wine, a baking soda rinse does wonders to get rid of the acidity.

Indeed it is. There's no harm in trying it for a week in place of toothpaste, shampoo and deodorant. It's off putting at first since you're used to the sensation of nice cleaning bubbles and the taste, but it definitely works. You may not feel clean, but that's because we're conditioned to believe bubbles=clean. And you know, if you dont like it or it doesn't work out *highly doubtable) just go back to buying products that are (((specially formulated))) for those areas of the body.

For six months I've been bathing in hydrogen peroxide. My teeth aren't whiter but everything else it.

Dutch king is famous for his yellow teeth, why is that user?

Attached: kingwillemalexander.jpg (1024x765, 86K)

>lick the back of your hand, let it dry and then smell it.
Be sure to check if the back of your hand stinks before you lick it, otherwise you will get a false positive.
For a better test, find someone with nice smelling hands and lick theirs.

He likes his coffee

Attached: 1520988085570.png (485x416, 268K)

Beautiful image, and I'm not even into hentai.

Legit!

Attached: 1532643976280.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Hydrogen peroxide? Never heard of bathing in it, hmmm.

Kek, this guy.

Why is it that my mouth is fucking disgusting the following morning after brushing my teeth? I don't have that when I don't brush.

Is flouride known by another name in the ingredients on the label? I can't find it on Aquafresh.

This is a very retarded statement if you think about it. It is the fluoride that is said to be protecting your teeth. If you do research you see that it is perfectly fine to not use it because it is very inefficient, so what are you then doing? Brushing your teeth With sodium sulfate and peppermint, well that is not going to do much than give you a fresh breath. They haven't used toothpaste up until the 1850s, animals don't need it, why? Because salvia removes and kills bacteria in your mouth and keeps the PH Levels stable. Flouride is a temorary solution just like skin cream, if you stop using skin cream your skin will dry up, before it eventually will moisten again. Your teeth gets used to the fluoride and will stop reinforcing themselves naturally.

The solution has already been explained in this thread. You need to neutralize pH levels in your mouth to protect your teeth, baking soda works well. If possible you should also use propolis for antibacterial properties.

Because you kill the bacteria in your mouth which would normally kill the smelling ones. This is why you shouldn't use too strong soaps as well. Do you know how much of the body that are depedent on the flora of bacteria? At least 80 percent.

Attached: image18.png (1680x1050, 909K)

Fluoride is poison. It’s in toothpaste. Buy toothpaste without fluoride.

Charcoal toothepaste for whitening and then a minty fresh one for breathe. Gargle with fluoride free mouth wash and floss. My choppers are immaculate.

Apply the same principle to:
Toothpaste - your teeth will stop enforcing themselves naturally
Skin cream - you will stop producing moist naturally
Soap - you will stop producing oils and fats naturally, hair shampoo is bullshit.

This. Well, I buy Lush products like a faggot, but same concept.

>animals don't need it
Animals also don't ruin their teeth by gorging themselves on processed sugary mud daily

Interesting thank you.

Sure. If you wanna stick to a diet from the 1800's, not drinking any soda or acidic beverages, go right ahead, stupid fjeldnigger.

Attached: k5kS4IF.png (659x1200, 581K)

Toothpaste taste good

>hair shampoo is bullshit.
Up to a certain point. When I was still pretending to be male I went 9 months with hair only 2 inches long without ever washing it, and it was softer and not greasy at all. It was the softest it would ever get untilI went on Estrogen, which naturally makes it softer by a different mechanism.

But if your hair is long and you'll do that, it'll clump, mat, and eventually the scalp will grow infected. You have to wash it sparingly about once every 6-7 days if its long. But short, you can literally go forever.

Of course you're out of the UK. Christ that's like having an effeminate homo ask us to redpill them on vaginas because he heard abstaining makes you live longer. Don't try to put your horrible hygiene off on us you snaggle toothed nigger..

Attached: 69a5d5bf12f3707c761fe4c5f2564bc3.jpg (500x655, 48K)

BE SURE TO GET YOUR FLOURIDE FREE TOOTHPASTE AT THE INFOWARS STORE

Another thing to use instead of shitty products that don't work- Aquaphor in place of chapstick.

My dumbass used chapstick growing up and I've always had problems with my lips since I can remember. I've met people who have never used it in their life and their lips are fine. So, if you've fucked up your lips with that or your lips are just fucked up naturally, use aquaphor. It actually soothes and heals.