Made the mistake of forgetting my roommate is an NPC

Living with this girl like a week. Realized she was an NPC almost immediately, but slipped and started treating her like a real person.
Earlier yesterday she is complaining about not being able to hear dialogue over music on tv and asks me to fiddle with settings: she had surround sound on but not speakers, equalizer all fucked, etc. I fix it.
Fine for a while, she approved, then a few hours later she goes to turn it up and complains about the volume setting.

You see, with her fucked up settings, the tv was very loud with volume at the “18” number but it was muddled because of her fucked up settings. With right settings, you had to turn it to 30 (it goes to 100) to get the same decibels, but it was clear.

This NPC wanted to fuck the settings up again just so the number on the screen would be the same as before.
I tried to explain that the volume numbers are arbitrary and what matters is the actual decibels/loudness of the noise from the speakers. And in a flash she snapped and became AGGRESSIVELY IRRATIONAL and said:
>”Maybe I just like smaller numbers ok”
So she understood but still couldn’t handle her numbers being different. She then played the “My tv” card and attacked me for being “educated” and pretended to be a victim and I “ridiculed her constantly” - all this in one long run-on sentence like she was unloading all the neuroticism she had built up but suppressed all week.

Never forget that NPCs are NPCs and cannot be rationalized with. Only beatings or bribes change their behavior.
Btw I first realized she is an npc cuz she utters aloud what real people would monologue internally.

Attached: A3B17124-7318-4D30-9FB6-8022787D934D.png (640x1136, 379K)

This will not end well for you.

Get another roommate now. If this chick is willing to argue over fucking volume numbers on the tv, she’s got way too much emotional baggage. Get out before she accuses you of rape.

>Arguing with a woman

Enjoy your rape charges

>living with a woman you don't fuck
that's your second mistake here
>living with a woman
that's your first

wew, you're fucked if you attempt putting her in her place and you're fucked if you give ground and tolerate her outbursts, knowing they're meaningless

>Living with this girl
You're not gonna make it kiddo.

this.

you think you're fucked now? just wait 'till you fail even more shit tests and she starts bringing other men home because she feels like she's top dog. she'll outnumber you and you'll be fucked.

this

find a new roommate before you're accused of rape

she wants the D I bet she knows how to use the tv but just wants you to pay her attention. your the npc here OP

How disgusting is your bathroom?
t. lived with women my whole life

Why are you even living with some strange girl without fucking her???

for real, what the fuck is wrong with females

rape and kill her
didn't even read your post, just saw "living with this girl" and then your flag

>npc

Shes just being a fucking entitled woman. Shes also trying to be in control. Establish your dominance and start looking for a new roommate. Fyi, you are not required to interact with her.

>Never forget that NPCs are NPCs and cannot be rationalized with. Only beatings or bribes change their behavior.
on that note never forget what a fucking slide thread is faggot and nice flag for how well you speak english - let's see if you can muster up more than one post

fucking bullshit. everyone with bots posting slide threads and shills being paid to post here needs to be sent to fucking jail for sedition.

no it's natural instinct for women to put men through shit tests even if they're not interested.

she's doing it because she's trying to figure out what kind of a dude he is, whether he's a simp or not. and so far he's showed her he's a simp by doing things for her and getting emotional about it.

she'll amp these tests up over time and before you know it, it'll be her home and OP will be the room-mate. and she'll bring other men around so she has power in numbers.

eventually she'll likely completely destroy the place gradually then move out into the home of one of the men she's fucking. leaving OP with the problem of reparing all the damage done, she won't pay a penny.

I give it 6 months before she starts messing about with being able to pay rent too.

It's alright with you being fucked though, spics are going to be lynched and left hanging on the side of the wall facing south soon enough.

Attached: ShitGrin.png (600x580, 572K)

Maybe, you need to stop criticizing your poor roommate so much, and go help the audio engineers produce so she can watch t.v. in peace.

t. selfish Mexican.

Rotherham bitch.

welcome to the female mind. Logic does not work with most of them. it's like you can't even communicate with them.

No, hes somewhat smart. Unless youre in a relationship dont fuck your roommates.

>spic women
Worse than med women, not as bad as arab women.

Stay calm when she chimps out, tell her you're gonna leave her alone then and ignore her/pay minimal attention until she starts treating you differently. If she doesn't just keep ignoring

she can sue if he doesn't give her a valid reason for evicting her so he's kinda fucked. even if he has one she'll justify it and if it goes to court, the court will side with her. and even if they're not involved the court will likely see their pairing up as a common law marriage after a certain amount of time too. whether he likes it or not the state will see him as having responsibility over her now as if she's his child or spouse.

you never share accomodation with women unless you're in a relationship with them and even then you avoid it if you can. anyone who rooms with women is dumb because the benefits are not worth the risk. OP isn't even getting any benefits. just the risk.

Tell her to fix shit herself in future. Don't act like a bitch and she'll either leave or fuck you. It's a win, win.

>1 post by this ID
>mexican't flag
>female roommate
>npc post

Not as bad as every other furniture that gets littered with random jewelry, thrown of clothes or trash.
Emotional intelligence - aka "i dont feel like that right now".

this never happened

Men are so terrified of women now that they think they are no longer human lmao

Ya I’m already looking for a new place. Hopefully riding out the month I’ve paid for isn’t too big a risk

Dumbass I’m living on a border town temporarily

They're simply relearning what has historically been common knowledge. Maybe it's too much for you. I understand.

>image tag
>900 dollar phone
>mexico
>"person" correct idiot woman
This is Joan posting. OP never mentions gender. This thread will be written about in a shitty sociologists paper which proves the Patriarchy is real.

Attached: ebs.png (252x228, 81K)

nobody is afraid of women, they're afraid of the people that circulate around women looking to defend them, e.g. the majority and the state.

women on their own are no problem, but they're never on their own. they're always backed by the state, have a family full of men just itching for a chance to show dominance over men disrespecting their sister's / daughter's / friend's / girlfriend's honor and pretty much any man that's in their locality, because most men white knight for women even when they're in the wrong.

so no, it's not women men are afraid of, it's groups of white knights that can ruin one's life for the sake of a single tear.

It is her lease, I’m just renting a room. It was cheap, I know now because she is loony and can’t kept a roommate.
If it was my place I’d not rent to her or any girl honestly. Be even dumber renting to a girl than from one.

oh yeah and other women with a mega propensity for reputation destruction and a willingless to prop up lies and false accusations 'cause "the sisterhood."

This is true.

>evicting her

Id be the one leaving, it would be much easier.

>in a relationship

No shit, you are preaching to the quire. Even so, they are roommates. They don't have to interact but i would never get a roommate of the opposite sex.

that's an even bigger red flag mate. a woman with her own place living alone? why's she not with family? no BF? that's even worse IMO because if she's living on her own that shows nobody wants to be around her. get out ASAP before she ruins your life.

No she is white and I’m white too. Lots of whites live here cuz it is cheap.

That’s what I’m doing. No interest in watching tv with her anymore, she just won’t have me for company and I just stay in my room

what does NPC stand for?

Shes going to snoop through your shit. I guarentee it. Get out. Did you sign paperwork? If not, find a new place and leave without telling her. I dont know your laws but if you have an agreement just stay in her space and tell her to leave you the fuck alone until you find somewhere else.

where and how much?

yeah that's no problem now 'cause he's renting from her not the other way round.

there is another way though. I lived with a woman for a while that was actually a long-term friend who I'd always gotten on with really well but as they do she changed as soon as she thought she had power over me with renting from me. I let her do whatever she wanted for a while which wasn't pleasant to go through but I knew full well that she'd get bored and move out on her own eventually. I always never cleaned up anywhere other than my bedroom and ate her food so she ended up going out and staying out most days in her last few months here kek.

if you ignore them and annoy them, rise above their games too, they just fuck off in the end. so there is that option although it does come with stress of its own.

You.

>stay in her space

Stay in your space

>Realized she was an NPC almost immediately
How arrogant

There should be a way to make the numbers smaller. She's wrong to take out her frustation on someone who's trying to help, but I understand why she's mad.

Did you move in with my ex?

>I tried to explain that the volume numbers are arbitrary and what matters is the actual decibels/loudness of the noise from the speakers
Yes, but this one goes to eleven

Attached: eleven.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Checked, and it just happened last night. I was kind of bemused because
“Maybe I just like small numbers”
Is a statement I never would have imagined someone shouting.
She admitted she understands the difference between the volume number on the screen and the decibels of the sound waves, but she still pitched a fit

Perfect

go for it op she likes small dicks

Based and redpilled.

Reminds me of one occasion with a 30 y.o. female I roomed with once for a few months.

>driving home, get a txt asking for me to pick up a blizzard (DQ ice cream) for her lazy ass on the way home
>sure. she points out they're buy 1 get one half off
>don't care cuse I don't want one. pick it up for her and bring it to her.
>she notices there is only one
>Why did you only get one? the point was that we were both supposed to have one?! I would have asked someone else if you weren't going to get one
>wut.jpg
>she starts to get mad and complain about how melted it is, spills a little on the floor
>gets more angry, gets up, drives BACK TO THE DQ, demands refund, gives me my money back
>pic related

They're literally fucking retarded. Don't live with women you don't sleep with, especially if they're single.

Attached: u wot m8.jpg (1276x672, 111K)

I think I married an NPC. She seems to think her life is like a movie and she's the main protagonist while everyone else is just a side character or an extra in a world that revolves around her. That's why she only draws inspiration from movies and T.V. I often hear her say things like "I saw x movie recently, I think it's very similar to my life. Character y is just like me." She doesn't actually struggle or do anything all day except shopping online, cooking, cleaning and take way too long to organize basic shit because of her OCD.

She often flirts with the idea of going back to school "to study business". This woman already has a Master's degree that she doesn't put to good use yet.

Every time I try to have a conversation with her beyond basic topics or things that interest her (like puppies and babies and whatever the fuck else) it ends up going nowhere. At first I wondered if this was just typical behavior for most women but not I'm not so sure. I'm an intelligence analyst. I don't expect her to be able to discuss politics/foreign affairs/philosophy or any other topics at a high level but damn it would be nice if my spouse could approach something resembling a decent conversation.