GF travels abroad

OP from previous thread here
Hopefully we can find out what “experience” means.

Attached: CA18DB08-1330-417C-A9E6-DEFBB6E66487.jpg (750x1334, 792K)

good luck user, but I don't see this going anywhere
have a bump

>Interrogating her motives when she's already wavering on the whole thing just because you don't like it

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

you are WAY selling past the sale you dumb faggot. Do not try to accuse her of slut-think before she has done anything

last post was a mistake. You're showing your insecurity. Don't let the spiteful guys here get to you too much. They don't have women themselves, so they're biased.

>what “experience” means
Coal burning.

most of the time experience means getting drunk and fucking a another guy from somewhere she will never see again

I bet the reply will be along the lines of 'omg what are you even suggesting?!?! Are you saying I think I'd cheat on you?!'

and then she'll try turning the whole thing around on you being the bad guy, because you were right to suspect her.

Yep I agree I think he's going to be a bit hard.

Have you considered showing her these threads?
or would this place be too shocking?

You didnt really badmouth her in them

Cuckold. Die.

But 90% of the posts were basically "dump this coal burning whore".
So maybe not a good idea. Plus, you know, all the nazi stuff.

Stop being a cuck and talk to her about this in person. You don't assert dominance through the screen.

based and blackpilled

Any woman that wants to ditch you for months to nigrica needs to stay gone, god knows what she’ll bring back with her if she doesn’t die first

These

and OP, you already know the answer. She has no real answer
it's just social conditioning and virtue signalling

>gf travels abroad
>not ex-gf

Based. Keep Up

I have a wife and 3 kids. Most of the advice here has been solid, other than those telling OP to try getting an 18 year old girl to think logically. Which is literally impossible.

gf *wants to travel abroad
context from last thread is OP trying to talk her out of it and being surprisingly convincing

He’s said he’s at work faggot leaf. He’ll likely y’all in person after because women won’t shut the hell up about things and it’ll be on her mind

The feds think to highly of me.

>gf travels abroad to garner """""experience""""
she was never yours, boyfriend/girlfriend is just a role-play and doesn't count for shit unless you actually have children together
a masculine approach is one of detachment and being unphased with their bullshit
drop her and ignore her and do whatever you want instead

Attached: 1529171585280.jpg (900x530, 43K)

>maybe not a good idea
>all the nazi stuff
gotta learn someday!

Attached: 117385038456.jpg (366x364, 22K)

Why not
Women are very susceptible to public shaming

Talk*

Probably going to erupt into full blown argument and possible break up soon in all honesty. Relationship will be a strain due to distance, and if she stays she will probably resent you for it.

Pretty bad situation to be in.

>public shaming
>on an obscure nigerian community-building forum

an hero niggers

Too much. She already made the decision to trust your judgement when she said "I don't feel like going at all now... Discouraged."

From there you should just encourage her to think about positive things like traveling together or helping locally. Tell her she's wonderful for wanting to help but it's your job to make sure she's protected.

You're interrogating her much too hard. 90% of the posters here are bitter retards who blindly hate women. Don't listen to them, they have no hope.

This. Dial it down a notch you're going to sound mental if your disproportionately going all out. Remember she'll probably discuss this entire situation with her friends. I assume you don't want them to to tell her you're selfish and insecure.

What are her friends like?

We're trying to save OP's future kids.

>sending walls of text
>ever

Might as well just break up with her, never trust a woman that travels for foreign dick

Not if she’s actually invested in the relationship and will get over it on the dime that they’ll travel in the future and can volunteer while they do

doesn't seem like she's that interested in going. before she merely probed how you would respond and you've responded in the negative, and now she knows not to go. don't project too much butthurt stand your ground and it'll be fine op

OP don’t try to throw statistics in her face, much more effective would be personal stories like the woman who went to Papua New Guinea (from the other thread)

When my gf decided to go "traveling" for 2 months around Europe, I dumped her. It's really the only logical move. You were given eyes to see red flags, user.

Looks like it’s about to hit the fan boys

Attached: 23496842-7992-4FE5-915B-42441CC87BD4.jpg (750x1334, 661K)

OP shows too much of his neediness in my opinion. He shouldn't do that, because it will turn back on him.

If she was invested she wouldn't go in a nigger-infested zone.

I've dated for a short period of time one of the most beautiful and smart women I have ever met, I literally was in love with her for a couple of years and she felt the same too.
Unfortunately she had her mind corrupted by university, media and feminism so she is convinced that she doesn't want to have kids in her life (she's 25). And now she fucked off to China for an exchange program while I'm in Japan for the same reason, and I tried to convince her, to try a relationship, I really would have loved for her to be the mother of my kids. But I guess she decided to ride the African cock carousel because she doesn't want to have a LDR. Oh well, at least I came deep in her throat dozens of times. Fuck feminism and this shitty era. Onto the next one.

They’re current year women, so single, fat, bbq, sheboon, etc. Never let women go to their “friends”

So focus on work and talk to her afterwards
> being her texting bestie 24/7
> BASED!!

>entering her frame and not sticking to the topic at hand
Rookie error

There are 4 billion other women why would he need this one who is planning to go fuck africhad

Cuck, dump her now or you're forever a cuck.

>with you too
>too
user, I...

She hasn’t left and he’s talking her out of it. She’ll drop it after the discuss in person since the relationships would be more important than virtue points

Cringe... you already lost the frame. Coming off as needy. She will lose respect for you now. Let her go and work to find a new woman. Don't be afraid to get back out there and start dating

bro, you're way verbose on this. she knows how you feel, she feels dissuaded and is ready to give in. just go on life as usual, maintain your objection to her going, do something nice for her and it'll be fine. don't discuss this topic and further, refrain from redpills unless necessary

Also is your name Grumio?

You really are being a twat OP.

Step 1: Control your woman
Step 2: Do it in a way that makes her feel good, special, protected, loved.

ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD

just stop responding until you finish the work, you needy bastard
You will crash and burn, I feel it. Sad. Many such a cases.

De-escalate.
Don't lose your girlfriend on the advice of Jow Forums incels.

But she's still full of shit. What did she always want to do? Travel? Help people. Again, she can start helping today, in your city.

Maybe suggest you could travel visit a natural park nearby if she's interest in nature's wonders.

> she clearly gets emotional
> I put on my autistic reasoning had
For fuck sake lmao, just like me 10 years ago.

Your relationship is over, you'll both resent each other whether she stays or goes. She's exposed herself as an idiot and if she doesn't go she'll just hate you for it.

I agree. He should just make his disagreement known and if she refuses to comply then she's out.

>implying every job has your face to the grindstone 24/7
You’ve seen the frequency he’s been posting at, right dipshit?

>too
in response to user saying the same thing to her
>"I love you" "I love you too"
not as alarming as you think

YOU SOLD PAST THE SALE DOPE

END CONVERSATION, ABORT ABORT

SAY "Hey I don't want to fight about this, I care about you and us too much. Let's talk about this later."

DO NOT DO THIS OVER TEXT, AND DO NOT DO WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.

You are doing what lawyers call "opening up a line of questioning you don't want to answer".

Now she's upset again, and you just asked her to think about all the ways in which you are a jerk.

DUMB

FUCKING DUMB

>she fucked off to China
>she decided to ride the African cock carousel

More like the Chinese cock carousel.

yep, sounds like an acute case of "dont leave me i want to do all of that with you"

This.

Guillermo, nice try tho

My interpretation was that she's fine traveling alone to be honest

Not if he takes her on a paid vacation. That's what he has to suggest.

see sorry bro

Attached: yahf.jpg (2813x1521, 247K)

Maybe he should get a better job then. He might even be able to take his gf on interesting weekend trips so she wouldn't be daydreaming of Obogu'd BBC in Haiti

Guy sounds like an overbearing narcissist and cuck, tbqh

You fucked up going too far OP, if you want to salvage it talk over the phone and be reasonable. Though just the idea of her wanting to go would be enough to probably break up if it were I.

t. oldfag who's been around the block.

He doesn't have to do jack shit but dump this whore. OP please ignore these fags

You shouldn't talk to her like she's a man, talk to her like she's a child. Just my 2 cents.

What is she majoring in? Unless she will be teaching English there is no reason for her to be there. A woman can hand a man a sandwich on every corner of this planet. No need to pay thousands to do it in some third world shit hole and call it "experience".

this. Do not EVER discuss important and meaningful matters over text. ALWAYS talk about shit like this, regardless of what it is, in person/face to face because meaning and depth of conversation will always be lost over text

I want to know what unbelievable arrogance makes these idiot women think they have anything to offer as volunteers.
Physical labor? They suck at that
Cooking food? What, Africans can't make their own food?
Can she direct a building project?
Is she better at digging wells than local niggers?
American women have NO skills, abilities, or knowledge that help Africans.
So what in the fuck is the point of 'volunteering' other than pretending to aid niggers while niggers AIDS them.

posting in an epic thread

Attached: 1532981049294.jpg (2560x1600, 823K)

Fuck having a gf, dump that bitch and let get get the experience she wants aka AIDS!

>>sending walls of text
>>ever

This. The ultimate pussy drier

mfw INTJ so this was me before Jow Forums anyway

don't have sex with her for 1 month after she gets back

this way when she inevitably gets pregnant, she can't claim it's yours

By experience girls mean sucking dicks of different colors.

>NEED PIC OF GF TO DETERMINE PROPER COURSE OF ACTION
PREFERABLY NUDES

You don't seem to get it. The arbitrary nature of the second is irrelevant unless the effect is claimed to be due to a magical property of the number that results from choosing this arbitrary measuring system. user didn't claim that the effect occurs because the number is 440, but that at 440 Hz (which could be expressed any other way) this effect occurs.

The "study" (web survey) you posted states outright that it didn't investigate health effects or anything other than "preference" (short term), and did not analyze the data at all, for example to look for gender effects as claimed by that user. So why post this?

Your responses set off my shill radar.

This.
"Oh, I want to experience the world. I'm still young and have time." = lemme fuck 30 dudes and keep you as a beta provider on the side

Great advice. These guys know what they're talking about. OP, you're young. Trust the older guys who already went through exactly the same bullshit, lmao. Internet is amazing for this.

This. Dump her, OP.

Just fucking travel together and tell her you love her and don't want to fight about it. This isn't a conversation you have over text. Don't let Jow Forums ruin your relationship.

Wouldn't be a problem if they go traveling together

Jow Forums destroys a relationship
LIVE THREAD

better than tv

Attached: 1263579580643.jpg (448x292, 21K)

You want to travel too but doing it now would be a waste of money and time that could be used to save money to travel together at a later time. Tell her that you want to travel together too but that you'd rather do it the right way and enjoy the journey rather than helping people who are waiting for the next volunteer to steal from

>nah bae those places are shitholes lol for real though we should go to europe together for a few weeks

wow so hard, but instead you give her a full 1488 rant about african IQs and completely entrench her position

OP's doing it well on his own 2bh

>honey, can I go fuck niggers
>no please
>HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME

How the fuck is this Jow Forums fault, are you fucking stupid?

Spoiler alert. Shes already raped and dead and OP is the worst fisherman ever.

Kek

EVERY time a girl travels alone far away it's to get her fill of dick guilt-free

I read 2 sentences and closed the image.

Dump her, OP. This is not going anywhere.

>I don't understand that women are emotional beings; the post

Put me in the screen cap of an user losing his girlfriend to Africa because he took bitter Jow Forums incels' dating advice

His girlfriend is getting fucked by a pack of niggers. She should not be "controlled". She should be ostracized and ridiculed.

So barely one extra dick after shen is done

AAAAAHHHHH I CAN'T GET OVER THIS.

YOU LITERALLY ASKED YOUR GF TO THINK ABOUT HOW YOU ARE A JERK ---AFTER--- SHE WAS COMING DOWN ON YOUR SIDE OF THE FENCE.

YOU PUSHED HER BACK UP ON THE FENCE BY QUESTIONING HER MOTIVES, THEN ASKED HER EXPLICITLY TO TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT ALL THAT GREEN GRASS ON THE OTHER SIDE.

HOW FUCKING STUPID. HOW DUMB. HOW INCOMPETENT AND RETARDED.

STOP THIS NOW. DEESCALATE. SOFTEN UP IMMEDIATELY WITH LOVE AND POSITIVITY THEN END THE CONVERSATIONS.

REEEEEEEEERREEEEEEEREEEEEEEE

Alot of the exchange students she'll be in class with are African though.