Thin women are a jewish trick

We are genetically predisposed to liking fat chicks.

Attached: Willendorf-Venus-1468.jpg (2001x3177, 1.85M)

Lose some weight porky

>fat chicks

Fat chicks with boobie heads...there fixed that for you.

that piece served as a warning example

>a southern cult artifact is representative of Northern-Atlantic Hyperborean traditions

Oh my sweet summer child

I don't want some huge quarter-ton whale of a woman, but I think it would be nice to have a plump, somewhat fat wife who could bear me a lot of children with her big hips and soft belly.

Attached: 4Chan does Fat Fertility God and Fat was beautiful in ancient times.jpg (850x7691, 2.45M)

Based

Attached: 9380AF1E-B52E-4F28-8EE2-8A5A96F50716.jpg (559x757, 420K)

>life hating satanists proclaim that a fertility idol of a pregnant woman = fat acceptance.

I didn't mean quarter ton, I'm just saying a chubby gf isn't the worse

they should have censored this with sandpaper
it's offensive and vulgar

>there was an ancient word for tig ol bitties

>all pregnant women are obese

Put the chocolate bar down, fatty

Maybe you like the smell of luncheon meat that fat girl pussy is. Doesn't mean Im predisposed to wanting it. Enjoy your moldy folds of bologna faggot

No, you're right on that front. In fact I rather like women with a certain amount of fat on them. Remember, back in the day it used to be considering charming and beautiful for a woman to be "plump". The trouble is we've taken it too far, like Americans usually do.

Attached: Hayley-Atwell_-BAFTA-Awards-2015--01.jpg (1450x2399, 174K)

I unironically agree with this. Had a threesome with these girls a while back. One was pretty fat and the other was slim, but I just kept fucking the fat one more for some reason. Evolution's weird

Attached: 1509312308920.png (600x600, 29K)

kek

>CE
>BCE
Pathetic

Attached: qucu 1464301737648.jpg (266x270, 27K)

It's essentially an evolutionary way to embed capitalism into us. Fat women = family unit with food and resources

nice fat brapper

Nice try, but this artifact is from Early Neolithic and we (Aryans) haven't moved to Europe yet

>we (Aryans) haven't moved to Europe yet
where the hell do you put the border with Asia? On the Bug?!?

well I guess I'm for the jewish plan now. So long Jow Forums it's been a nice ride but I'd rather support jews then fuck fat whores.

we were somewhere close to Ural back then I think

this shit looks like it came from Silent Hill

Attached: 1465668695163.jpg (331x317, 113K)

Fat people are disgusting ok

> Muh neolithic art is proof

Yes, and that's mostly in Europe, or in parts of Siberia that have zero physical difference from the neighbouring regions of Europe.

I fucking hate fat people.

The most commonly accepted theory is that they came from the pontic caspian steppe. Just above the black sea, aka Ukraine, southern Russia, Georgia and so on.

Most fertile women are those with normal weight.

Attached: Overweight.gif (468x268, 4K)

Wait, I know this one.

Attached: lm.jpg (259x194, 5K)

whatever, we didn't have degenerate genes of the population that made this fat statue

That's sort of an exaggerated thing but whatever, I like fat chicks anyway, but know it's uncivilized to discuss tastes

Attached: 132.jpg (1280x960, 155K)

that's literally how it worked until the industrial revolution - prior to that anyone with enough money to commission a portrait would tell the painter to fatten him up a 'lil on the pic because being fat was insanely difficult

After industrial revolution, suddenly food became much more accessible, and suddenly being a fatfuck was no longer special, so they turned to weird shit like having a dump truck sized ass, but a toothpick wide waist while being pale like corpse

Pedantry and debatable. The aryan invasion starts sometime 6000 years ago.

Venus of Willendorf is waaaay earlier than that.

I never said it was accurate contemporary, I just think it's genetically coded and maybe has value we don't quite see yet.

So much is unknown about this statue that there really is nothing that can safely be said about its importance.

Therefore it's an excellent tool for whale feminists to project their own ideology on.

im a bit retarded but is that graph saying when women are in a optimum range of BMI they are only 48% fertile?

Attached: 2dbdcda.jpg (750x512, 49K)

Can you honestly see the Urheimat as lying beyond the Caspian, or even south of the Aral? To me, that just puts too many obstacles in the way of their rapid push into Europe. Most reasonable would be something between the Urals and Caucasus.

>Figure 4 shows the chance of becoming pregnant per IVF cycle based on the woman's body mass index (BMI). The statistics are taken from a survey of 3.586 IVF cycles at an English clinic.

I mean you only have anecdotal evidence to support this, and if you are going for anecdotal evidence then I found fat people disgusting since I was young and that never changed.
is somewhat inflammatory but those arguments are true, the "model Body" is indeed a tad too skinny compared to those pictures but they still depict women on healthy weight.

No, all I'm saying that there were no Aryans in Austria in 20000-30000 BC. The time between this statue and Aryan invasion is staggeringly large.
From all I've seen the Kurgan hypothesis seems spot on, and archaelogical, genetic and linguistic evidence have time and time again strengthened it.

All agreed then. ¡Anda con Dios, fellow Aryan!

Attached: 1525204851068.jpg (692x1000, 152K)

Da joos

Based user. I've fucked all sorts and shapes of woman, and the best has the three Bs - bum, belly and bust.