Daily reminder that gay is NOT ok

Daily reminder that gay is NOT ok

Attached: 1531297393584.jpg (960x696, 93K)

GAY blasted THE FUCK out of here with LOGIC and FACTS.
We got them! MAGA! MAGA! WUZZAH!

Shut the fuck up GAYPOSTER.

I wish trannies could be happy just being cute boys instead of mutilating themselves
really sad

Man, that sure SHOWS all the GAY POSTERS to stop being SICK SUBHUMANS and DEGENERATES, right my pal?
We should start a CIVIL WAR already. Just nuke them all. Trump, please! MAGA WAGA.

Shut the FUCK up
Its a disorder.

OH MAN, that's what we gotta tell those FAGGOTS. Let's go then, THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN, BROTHER.

How can these faggots even compete? We can't stop winning.

Attached: thats a no from me.gif (500x439, 83K)

Whatever cunt. Homosexuality is still wrong.

Of course it is. My HOLY BIBLE says so. It's wrong an disgusting! When will those faggots ever learn the gospel of our lord Jesus Christ?
I recon we should teach them all a thing or two about GOD.

Attached: check em.jpg (185x273, 10K)

This but unironicaly

lmao
retard

Now you finally get it! GO FORTH, TELL YOUR SIS- I mean- WIFE AND KIDS OUR NEW PLAN TO SAVE THE MASTER RACE.
We can't let those niggers and jews destroy our beloved race!

Shut up faggot
Im not white

lmao
fucktard

A not-white on America? Colour me surprised.

Lmao
Badabing Badaboom PizzaPizza
*angry hand gestures*

But user kun transgenderism is a different mental illness to homosexuality

All the same shit bro

If only the public knew, how disgusting these faggots really are.

Attached: 1528474855551.jpg (718x959, 218K)

just tell them to fuck off bro

Thats not gay, thats mentally ill, theres a difference.

Why are you doing that?

mods sticky

But homos aren't trans
also traps aren't trans too
Retards

Attached: ur_gay_and_i_like_you.jpg (853x480, 48K)

Nothing wrong with being homo, except if you believe in fairy tales. As for trannies, they need help.

this but unironically
praise jesus. is your name jesus?

I'm going to cut off my penis one day and there's nothing you can do about it lmao

Attached: 3c3.png (837x410, 232K)

>One chance at life
>Chestlet with pigeons chest
>Yet best friend in Secondary School was FtM with big tits that are probably rotting away somewhere now
>Hate vagina, can't use it for anything, painful as fuck
>There are men willing just throwing their meat and veg to the wind for a vagina.

It won't bring them happiness with my muffin but it sure would make my life better being able to fap and actually look after their wigglers. At least I'd fuck better than the lazy bitches in most pegging videos.

Attached: file.jpg (800x800, 215K)

whose vagina is painful?

>Chestlet with pigeons chest
mainstream easy fix.
>Hate vagina, can't use it for anything, painful as fuck
W H Y ?
>There are men willing just throwing their meat and veg to the wind for a vagina.
they just have a mental disorder.
>It won't bring them happiness with my muffin but it sure would make my life better being able to fap and actually look after their wigglers
>At least I'd fuck better than the lazy bitches in most pegging videos.
that's just another mental disorder called: penis envy.

>they think it looks like that after being healed
>they still believe this piece of fake news
>they still don't know that getting dicked on the regular makes dilation unnecessary
HEK HEK HEK HEK HEK HEK HEK HEK HEK

>france loves taking dicks up his ass
like pottery

>Mainstream easy fix
It's too expensive + complications with Pidgeons. I can't have the later due to heart complications.
>Why
Vaginas are sensitive as fuck, even wearing tights a couple days at work can set it off. Pissing during cold winter means at least 2h of burning afterwards. Masturbation with vibrators can set it off, afterwards. Hell there's a few conditions for burning/itching vaginas that have no real cause and are probably hormonal. It's a delicate balance of pH and cultures down there.
>Mental disorder
Well, what are you going to do? This shit gets more and more accepted. It still boggles my mind for all the feminist shilling of ""real"" beauty and size why they peddle trannies so much. Their vision of being a "woman" is more harmful to actual women and opposite against feminist work.
>Penis Envy
Penis's are objectively better to live with. Regardless of any sociological context it may give. You telling me sitting on your balls and random erections is equivalent to not being able to sleep at night because your vagina burns? I'd rather catch my nuts in my fly once a month than go through gutting myself out a month.

lmao

nah up my cyborg vagene

The penis is the best part. Why in the world would I want to fuck a cute feminine boy without a penis? At that point I'd rather just fuck a regular woman, not a mentally ill man with mutilated genitals.

Attached: 1472477070305.jpg (1222x1920, 506K)

nasty slag
post vagene

>unironically saving trap pics
cringe

kill yourselves

Rude

>Making a literal axe wound
Stop please, please stop...memes should stay dreams...

>It's too expensive + complications with Pidgeons
Ok.
>Vagina health problems
Visit an expert, like a gynecologist for example and maybe a nutritionist too, is not that hard.
>Their vision of being a "woman" is more harmful to actual women and opposite against feminist work.
>Penis's are objectively better to live with regardless of any sociological context it may give.
Extremely bluepilled, but i understand your point of view since: is too obvious.

fucking paragay

This is sick tranys are mentally ill
Dirty faggot

haha don't be mad gypsy friendo, not gay btw.

Attached: file.png (352x592, 38K)

yikes..

triggered faggot

Went to a festival and there was a sign there that said "Why is straight the norm?"

I've lost hope for society today.

Unironically based and redpilled. These degenerates belong on a cross.

even faggot gayposters have a point.

Judging by first world birthrates they might have actually forgotten why.

I wonder what the do with all the discarded dicks I mean like the doctors should hang on to them and maybe someone like me could get an upgrade you know

Eww dude wtf

>implying any of those limp dicks would be an upgradio