Reminder that the rapture will be on 10/10/2018

reminder that the rapture will be on 10/10/2018

if you look up "watch" on google all the watches are set to 10:10

Mark 13:37
And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Attached: 10-10-2018 rapture..png (539x742, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Jerusalem
youtu.be/-0VhczXddBk
youtu.be/Vwdfa3U9PtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 5778 (2).png (1401x1788, 962K)

10:10 is the time watches and clocks have historically always been set to in movies. Its been this way for many years. Sort of like a hollywood meme. The world didnt end 10/10/2017, what makes this year different?

because israel turned 70

jesus is telling you to watch 10:10 with the watches all set to 10:10 everywhere

13:37
And thus We have revealed it as an Arabic legislation. And if you should follow their inclinations after what has come to you of knowledge, you would not have against Allah any ally or any protector

"When the Ottomans conquer Jerusalem they will rule over Jerusalem for eight jubilees. Afterwards Jerusalem will become no-man’s land for one jubilee, and then in the ninth jubilee it will once again come back into the possession of the Jewish nation – which would signify the beginning of the Messianic end time."

1917-1918 = Balfour declaration
1967-1968 = 6 day war the jews get jerusalem back
2017-2018 = ???

the last jubilee in world history

Attached: 10 Jubilees.jpg (3727x2115, 817K)

Daniel 9:25 states that the rapture will be 69 weeks from the going forth of the commandment to rebuild Jerusalems walls.

Daniel 9:25
Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.

This is talking about 69 weeks of years.
69 x 7 days in a week you get 483 years.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walls_of_Jerusalem

> In 1535, when Jerusalem was part of the Ottoman Empire, Sultan Suleiman I ordered the ruined city walls to be rebuilt.

1535 + 483 years = 2018

The rapture is in 2018.

Attached: 1535+483=2018.jpg (1920x1080, 1.22M)

yoink

Mark 13 is about the fall of Jerusalem in 70 AD. Same with Matthew 24, and the whole book of revelation. Jesus said "THIS GENERATION will not pass until all these things I've told you are done." There is no rapture.

talking about the generation starting from when israel became a nation +70 years = 2018 rapture

+7 year tribulation = people born in israel will be 77 years old when ALL THESE THINGS which is the second coming of christ which hasnt happened yet

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: 33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. 34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. 35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

youtu.be/-0VhczXddBk

WATCH THIS VIDEO

>13:37
>1337

Okay, now that's epic!

rapture began in 2012 as we are entering the age of aquarius
it's not a cataclysmic event but the unveiling of truth

Cool, gonna be a fucking fire sale of free shit up for grabs

You're adding things to the bible. It does not say "generation after Israel becomes a nation"

Pic explains

Attached: Jesus Meme.jpg (657x552, 68K)

>What is Rosh Hashanah
It's 5779 fuck ass

Biblefags that predict ''the future'' are legitimately the worst of /pol

Worse than MGTOW and incels

You guys are never right. Never. The last time you were here predicting a market crash on a fucking Saturday

see p related

see rosh hashanah is actually on october 10th the jews calender is screwed up

and not only that but god never made rosh hashanah the beginning of a new year the spiritual new year is next march

they have something called a civil calendar which they made up and they have a religious calendar which goes based off the bible

with the religious calender the new year is next march and thats when 5778 ends

Attached: 33815858_209735146310440_6798650698029334528_n.jpg (1024x1024, 165K)

You would be better off educating people on the dangers of niggers.

Attached: panther.jpg (250x223, 8K)

>using a gregorian calendar to fulfill biblical prophecies

Please stop your retardation. Every single prophecy in the bible has already been fulfilled. They aren't literal prophecies, and they all had to do with Rome destroying Jerusalem at the end of the first century.

I literally have 3 raptures on average each year.

Nope because the third temple has never been built

The watch thing is because of advertising aesthetics. Having the watch set to 10:10 frames the logo and branding on the face nicely. Once it caught on, everyone did it, and it carries on as a tradition to this day, even on digital watches.

As much as I'd like to see graves burst open and zombies flying up into outer space nothing is going to happen. See you here on the 11th

>Every single prophecy in the bible has already been fulfilled.

wut.

Revelation 20:11-15 King James Version (KJV)
11 And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.

12 And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Hebrews 9:28
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

Revelation 1:7
Behold, he is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see him, even those who pierced him, and all tribes of the earth will wail on account of him. Even so. Amen.

This.
Also Jehova Witnesses got burned a shit ton of times yet they never give up and people still follow them, so I don't think that all of the other apocalyptic religions are going to lose their followers.
There is something exciting and worthwhile for people in these. I don't get what it is, but it has to be something having to do with their lives in general or a need for a happening, or there would be no people subscribed to this nonsense.
Also sage.

i know and its not a coincidence

they all caught on because god put it there so we could watch for that day

Daily reminder just because you believe in Jesus doesn't mean you will go to heaven. Those who don't try to prevent sins from happening and pray for forgiveness when they fall will be told by God that he never knew them.

>Daily reminder just because you believe in Jesus doesn't mean you will go to heaven.

blasphemy

John 6:47
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

John 6:37-40
All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out.
38For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. 39And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 40And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Romans 4:5
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.

>using sand people prophecies to discredit sand people
nigger what are you doing?

based mod

GOD LITERALLY DOESNT LET ANYONE TO HEAVEN EVEN IF YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS BECAUSE OF THIS WHICH MAY HAPPEN:

youtu.be/Vwdfa3U9PtQ

PROVE ME WRONG