Hey

Hey
Im feeling a bit down. So I'm back to Jow Forums for the night.

But I see that everything is still shit.
I used to go over /b/ to relieve myself of some stress, but seing every single fucking post without a pic is depressing.
Always the same threads. Always the same title. Always the same boring shit. It didnt change for the last 3 years, this is insane.

Anyway...

I wish the world was different. Not a lot. Just a tiny bit.

It's overwhelming ... How do you live when you want to do shit, but ultimately can't ?

I'm not making any sense right now but hey... that's how things come into mind

Attached: jqnxA.webm (512x288, 505K)

frog-eating frog complainposter
choke on a fat one

go back there

france muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims niggers muslims

based amazing thread
cringe

Maybe your problem is you haven't deleted all of your stupid frog images

also cringe

Grow up

What if I dont want to ?

/b/ ? Oh no, that will not happen. I was there when Jow Forums was launched, I deserve to stay I guess

I know right ? It's funny that the only thing you managed to remember from my post is my country and the shit state of things you're aware of (wherever you pick up your news)

Attached: 1XtG0bF.gif (281x200, 1.14M)

The world is different. It's all in your head bro
The internet just fucks with everyone's brain making them believe certain things are much more common than they really are. It's basic unconscious cherrypicking but on an unprecedented level

>Italy
>Grow up
picc one

Manchild and lolcow of r/banter

I have not a single pepe on my computer except from the one I posted.

I guess having a happy pepe won't harm me whatsoever. I kinda like the irony of this webm. Makes me smile all the time

I see no one else is using pics to react to things anymore. Where are all the /a/ spammers ? Even if Im into anime, they were at least more "meme friendly" than you

Attached: Thats+a+sweet+roll+_bf0562499e30ecc45f9df0762f65c051.jpg (292x326, 23K)

I'm not even sure about what I meant.
Maybe I was just talking about my life. Or maybe you're right and I'm worried about the world but I shouldnt.

Anyway, kind words are always welcome.

Attached: P9c5uwm.jpg (960x720, 252K)

You don't deserve the chance to save someone else's decent reaction image when you post with kidfrogs; you might as well have Barney the Dinosaur or Steven Universe shots to use and seem just as immature

Attached: 1497160645710.jpg (540x540, 18K)

It's fine to be worried but never lose track of reality
Seems like lots of the "worry" nowadays is rooted less into what's actually happening and more from spoopy stories people make up about fake futures just to agitate everyone

Attached: 1506123583018.png (800x770, 492K)

Funny how canada and america confirmed their own stereotype by mocking me as a "frog eater" even though I've never eaten a frog of my life.

And they are obviously not even talking about my post content. That's probably what I meant when I said "changing the world - just a little"

Also, Who are you to judge something as immature ? We can talk how overused pepe is. But not as childish it is. You're not making any sense

Attached: poulpe.png (391x414, 193K)

Funny how France confirmed their own stereotype of being assblasted all the time by complaining about being called a frog eater

Attached: 66176465_p0.jpg (2560x1440, 474K)

wow.
wow

Attached: deschiffres.png (459x375, 194K)

non xdd

At least you are thinking about other things thanks to them, no more sad user here

Attached: 029387423840982304820398409234242.jpg (720x720, 12K)

True that
Also, I went make some tea.
My father managed to piss me off with a single phrase.

This is perfect. I need a job

Attached: Theyre+siblings+you+sick+freak+_dc292697259e301394c47e9d51e09bf3.jpg (326x326, 16K)

Potato

Do volunteer while you search for a job, at least ur dad doesn't bother you, also u can find chick there

Die retard

Gold
Perfect

Maybe
I have some animal shelter not far from where I live. Maybe I could give them a hand.

Attached: dh8JO3R.jpg (960x870, 79K)

Attached: frogwithablog.png (540x720, 314K)

Why everyone is hating on the poor frog ?

Y'all sounds like kids that does not like something because their parent started to like it

Attached: REEEEEEEEE.png (359x308, 221K)

>because their parent started to like it
you believe that /b/ is to Jow Forums as a parent is to a child?
go back there

No I was only comparing parent/child relationship with normies/edgy-fucktard-population-of-Jow Forums-including-your-ass when talking about pepe.

Since other poeple but Jow Forums are using it, suddenly it loses all it's evocative power. This is sad. This is really really sad.

Attached: V08TMsF.gif (500x223, 494K)

>normie
yeah go back now

Man can you imagine being this much of a nerd lole

Attached: __ark_royal_kantai_collection_drawn_by_plasbott__sample-e35fc7f5070e7d1bb6082b0deade2849.jpg (850x794, 142K)

Oh please explain.
Im not into wasting my whole life speaking about shitlow memes like you. You probably one enlightened Jow Forums user that will definitely change things by assaulting poeple because they are using images or terms you don't like.

Please

only normalfags use normie you absolute tool

As I said :
What a perfect, golden, enlightened being you are

Attached: 1518895148807.jpg (250x241, 10K)

fucking normie

Attached: faggot.png (500x451, 467K)

yes but originally normalfag was used to describe anyone with a gf and an active social life.

rolling for kot id

Attached: 1517076529886.jpg (224x225, 9K)

you already ousted yourself as a redditor when you said you browse /b/
go back now
>be shitalian
>go to store to buy cheap pasta
>see that the store is being robbed, cashier begging for his life
>call police
>"this cashier isnt being considerate of this poor muslim"
>walk home without pasta in pride, knowing you helped a needy refugee

>hey, im feeling a bit down. so im back on Jow Forums for the night
y-you came to Jow Forums to make yourself feel better

Attached: the fucc this.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Kat ID get

HOLY FYCKING SHIT I HAD TO GO THROUFH FUCKING 10 captchas circling 10 ducking cars... I’m so fucking done with this shitty website and it’s fucking gay ass captcha

wew you need to sit down and chill the fuck out son
you're not trying to get rid of a faggot you're being a faggot
you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about
settle down and lurk more

ive been on Jow Forums since day 1 lad, im sure ive done enough lurking

Even though theres a ton of complicated shit in our existance, It's probably wont be possible to explain them all in this state right now.

I just look forward to the future and shit. Continue to come back in life for more entertainment, I.E Jow Forums and youtube.

Even if life is shit, you just gotta deal with it you know? You're not alone so what is stopping you from being different?

be a cool dude and people will be cool back dude i suppose. But dunno. I'm just a random user in the void of Jow Forums. do your thing, little user.

Attached: Imhappy.jpg (300x300, 22K)

Yeah no lurk on Jow Forums in general. The fact that you even say something as stupid as that pretty much confirms it. Do you seriously not see what a twat you're being? Let me hit you with a little knowledge sport. There's a pretty thin line between telling off cancerous behavior and actually being the cancerous behavior. This place is filled with /b/tards, ex-/b/tards, Jow Forumstards, ex-Jow Forumstards and whatever other boards there are around. Just because they head in here from somewhere else doesn't mean they have to leave. That's literally how you turn a board into a circlejerk, by never having anything new around. That's pretty much what happened to /b/ at some point as well. Don't get so obsessed about where people are coming from, as long as they don't bring the cancerous behavior with them. This guy has been decent throughout this entire thread. You have pretty much been yelling like a little girl. Learn your place.

aw shit you got me

>ousted yourself

I said I used to browse it when it was not pure shit. (like I said it was, you retarded prick)
You definetly fit the "angry edgy Jow Forums kid"
>lacking the "im an old fag, i know better"

You know what's the difference between reddit and Jow Forums ? One have try-to-be edgy kids. The other have oc
I'd bet you're 19 and you probably think you're "cool" trying to insulting everyone, basing your poor arguments on shit you heard instead of things you know.

You're one of the cancer of internt, and you'll eventually grow up. Well I hope at least.
You have no idea how Jow Forums was before. And you only repeat things other said about /b/. You have no opinion whatsoever. You're a poor poor soul

Attached: Blank+_9ebe7258179036d219a132462dec35ff.jpg (269x200, 19K)

him being a /b/tard wasnt what i was focusing on in the first place, it was him being a blogging frogshit
>basing your poor arguments on shit you heard instead of things you know.
what the fuck did he mean by this?

Stop bandwagoning like a fool.

>hating frogshits because 99% of the time their posts are abhorrent is bandwagoning
ok

You're the reason Jow Forums turned into shit

Attached: OOzMcjg.jpg (1174x1159, 76K)

Yes it is. Because it's exactly that 1% of people we need to get in here. You are EXACTLY the reason why Jow Forums turned to shit. No thinking for yourself, just spouting off the things you hear like a parrot.

frogshits tend to be from Jow Forums, /b/, Jow Forums, or Jow Forums
really makes you think, doesnt it?
i didnt say 99% of people, i said 99% of posts they make. i would be very glad if frogposters were to stop making terrible posts, but as it stands they just refuse to put out

So now you even deluded yourself into believing you know exactly what posts they make on an anonymous imageboard.
You are beyond retarded. Fucking stop sperging out and let the grownups handle the cancer.

>So now you even deluded yourself into believing you know exactly what posts they make on an anonymous imageboard.
how is it a delusion if ive seen firsthand these posts?

Pain flûte I'm afraid I'm outta here I got shit to do. This retard needs a chromosome check.
But if you ever wanna hang out on r/banter you're more than welcome
As long as you can stand the odd autist every once in a while
But this place can actually be pretty nice, regardless