ITT: we actually try to hold a conversation without shitposting or memes or avatarfagging

Hello, how are you today?

Attached: 1534091314457.jpg (750x517, 50K)

Must...resist!

I'm fione, thanks.
What's wrong with avatarfagging tho, if we already have IDs to pinpoint who is who.

But you are a Hong Kong.

Healthy and fed, can't ask for much else. You?

Attached: 1533184873554.jpg (850x607, 103K)

Look at his pic. Fat furry.

I don't like all the generic anime girl avatars especially knowing some creepy reprobate is roleplaying as them.
Correct!
I'm doing fine. Resting from yesterday's exercise. Eating beans.
I'm afraid I don't understand.
I've been eating less.

Didn't eat anything today because I'm sick. Fever and all that. I'm reaching a point where death would be preferable.

You've probably been through worse and will probably go through better if you push past it!

>I've been eating less.
No one believes you.

Just beans? Sounds kind of plain but I eat like that too when alone
Gonna finally make a meal tonight and fry up some chops to go with rice and beans

That's fine. It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what's true! It's just healthier to not reject the truth. ;)
They're some type of Mexican beans from the store. Beans take a while to eat and since they're so fibrous you end up not wanting to eat a lot more of anything else after. Spiciness also factors into that.

Currently in the middle of throwing up stomach acid but you're probably right

>That's fine. It doesn't matter what you believe, it matters what's true! It's just healthier to not reject the truth. ;)

Is this really you?

Fair enough. I need to get me a non-anime girl avatar. I can't help it tho, I wanna be the Lilith,

I could give you a good recipe for homemade beans, if you don't want them spicy and would rather have stuff to save of the side

Yes.
I like spiciness. For dried beans I've only got some variety pack of like 12-18 different types all mixed together. Anything I can do with those?

I don't get this new meme

i didn’t read the post what’s happening

Attached: 66E94E27-E04A-4A90-BAF0-834D5DB5A663.png (1504x2044, 734K)

Mm, I've never had the chance to work with dried beans yet but I imagine they would have to boil for a long time to get it back to being soft. Sofrito, recaito, olives, cooking ham, and tosino are what I add to my beans, in a base of tomato sauce. You cook the ham and tosino in the pan on a low flame to have to start making a bit of oil, add two parts sofrito for 2 part recaito, however many scoops of olives together and stir. You can even add potatoes to this if you dice them up, they boil really well in the sauce(add the can of tomato sauce first) and once all of this is going for maybe 30 mins of stirring and heat, you add the beans and let cook for another hour or so

2 to 1*
my bad