China

Am i the only one concerned about the "point system" they've implemented in china? i feel like every free nation on the planet should be i dunno freaking out over this and having a call to arms or something.

Attached: 431.jpg (223x349, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It definitely sounds skeevy as fuck. But I'm mostly just interested in observing it and seeing how it goes. I mean yeah you can get fucked really easily, but at the same time you can get forgiven really easily just by doing some community work. It's a very curious thing

didn't read lol

Attached: IMG_20180322_115953.jpg (595x536, 79K)

I think the most interesting part is gonna be when people find a way to "game" the system with loopholes or something. I wouldn't be surprised if a business forms around just that

I try not to concern myself with things that don't involve me.

Doesn't that mean we'll see less of HK poster then?

I'm not sure if i should laugh or despair at an american saying that, your country stands for freedom dammit

I have no fucking clue how HK jurisdiction works
I'm really not very familiar with any of it
Maybe he could fill us in

Communist China is back
>This time, no one cares

A point system... You mean money?

Being a productive member of society gives you points. Being a hooligan/thief/slacker takes them away. The less points you have the less service you get in public instances. Pretty much a form of real life achievement system

nono an actual LITERAL fucking point system where you are judged as trustworthy, average and untrustworthy if you fall in the latter you are denied passage on trains, planes, housing etc.. its ficked

CHINA NUMBA 1!

Had to look this up and it's pretty fucked. Things like playing too much video games and posting on social media brings your score down. The punishments are ridiculous too like black listing you from flights and even banning your kids from schools.
This shit is fucked up and eventually only 1% of their population will have access to any of the good shit while the rest will be left to rot.
Communism is back with a vengeance.

also did i mention the "FORCED RE-EDUCATION CENTERS" in western china? look for the uyong people

communism 2 electric boogaloo

I wouldn't be so quick to speculate about that.
I mean they're already pretty used to living under restricted freedom, maybe the population will adapt. As unpleasant as it sounds

what concerns me is the fact that everyone thinks its just going to be contained to china and that no other government hasn't already had dollar signs in their eyes. bloody theresa may

google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/china-social-credit-system-punishments-and-rewards-explained-2018-4
>citizens will be put into 2 categories of good and bad citizens
They're literally the morality police. This shit is fucked up.

>Being a productive member of society gives you points.
So, money?
>Being a hooligan/thief/slacker takes them away.
So, money?
>The less points you have the less service you get in public instances.
Yeah, it's money.

Well it's a form of currency I guess but I wouldn't be so quick to dumb it down like that. The difference is what we call "money" has no direct relation with morality. You literally get more "money" for just being a good boy. You can't exactly equate capitalism with that, where you have a prevaling stereotype of the selfish egotistical rich man

no leaf. its an effective black list on any and all political dissidents, they fucking take a face scan, fingerprints and VOICE RECOGNITION SOFTWARE so even if you FUCKING BREATH that communism might be a bad idea they'll know it was you and male sure you can't even leave your house

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (284x178, 12K)

And also yes they plan on using big data analysis and facial recognition and all that shit to assign you your points. It sounds like they're gonna maintain a nationwide database of your good boy points surveilling you whereever you go. I'm not immediately gonna go out and cry hysteria but I'm definitely interested where it'll go

do you think the american people could get behind going to war against china? with the pretext of basic human rights not being followed?

at least try to get the word out, its an interesting conversation topic, we need to get everyone aware

why

the more people know about tyranny the better

don't be Jow Forums tier

yeah crazy doesn't suit this board, it's just i dunno man, imagine if we lived in that system, like, one single fuck up and you're GONE, it's just really disheartening man, i don't want anyone to live in that kind of a world

>one single fuck up and you're GONE
But that's not how it works.

i know but you understood what i meant, i think i'll go to bed, g'night lads