Akari Akaza

Akari Akaza(赤座 あかり,Akaza Akari?)(sometimes goes by "Akarin") is one of the main characters of YuruYuri. A harmony-loving, nice girl, she often stands out far less, in comparison to the other characters, so she is often bantered with her small presence. Her friends often peg her character as having the abilities to turn invisible and to fire her Odango like missiles as if they were detachable.Akaneis her older sister,KyōkoandYuiare her childhood friends, whileChinatsu,Sakurako, andHimawariare her classmates.

Akari is a young girl of average height. She has chin-length red hair, with two small tight buns (odango) on the sides of her head and anahogeforming on top, and round purple eyes.

She is usually seen in her school uniform, but when not at school, she usually dresses casually, with light-colored clothes.

When Akari was younger, she had longer hair, extending to the middle of her back

Akari has a friendly and nice personality. She can easily make friends, but her small presence makes it easy for her to be forgotten or ignored. Her dream is being the center of attention. She's completely unable of being bad or doing bad things (as shown in the king's game in the season 3 episode 1). She gets easily scared and is prone to fainting when surprised or startled

Attached: Akari_Full.png (132x464, 60K)

Attached: yay.png (600x306, 218K)

Attached: kzuzkuz.jpg (266x345, 23K)

Jimmy good
Jimmy good
Jimmy good
Jimmy is a young boy of average height he has short length good posts with two small pictures (akari) on the sides of his post and niceness forming on top, and nice posts
I love you so much
Thanks for the support Philippines you are amazing and I love you

lole that's not me but thanks lad. love you too you're nice :)

Attached: 1391.png (553x562, 412K)

also how did you know i'm of average height

Attached: help.jpg (132x464, 26K)

Anyone who likes akari is a friend

Attached: aaaqq.jpg (500x400, 46K)

I love you so much. You are seriously amazing . Every time I see you my heart feels like a flower and it is being Polinated by the butterflies in my stomach that you give me. Every time I breathe it reminds me of how much you take my breath away. You are a miracle and the house you give me is miriad and manifold. Thank you for being who you are.
I guessed
I like akari more than anything. She is so beautiful and I can't put into words how much she means to me. I love you my friend. You are like a grape. Small and sweet. You amaze me, you are one of my greatest friends you are priceless.

I love you all so much

this thread is the perfect excuse to post this image
it's almost uncanny

Attached: incestuous lesbian pedophile is suddenly awoken.png (720x815, 302K)

wew thanks fren this is really nice of you. I love you so much too :)
what's gotten you in such a good mood today?

Attached: Akari10.gif (500x500, 415K)

when did you move from [s4s] to Jow Forums, Akarin friend

I fucking love akari so much. She is the light of my life. She makes me feel complete. I desperately want to hold on to her and feel her embrace as she and I become one . I wish I could hear her voice tell me that she loves me. I care for her so much. I want to Know her I want to know everything she likes. I want to pay her back for the happiness she has given me.
I don't know but I feel really good
When Jow Forums started

nice. I never knew you were this good of a creative writer lol

Thanks

oh shit i just realized i completely fucked this up
that was supposed to be akane but it looks like i caped the wrong shots
FUCK

I like akane she is pretty dope

I doubly checked an it looks like it actually is the more attractive and all around better Akane instead of her little sister but you can't really tell

you're pretty dope

I still love you. We all make mistakes. Thanks for trying
It's akari because akane never opens her eyes

No U

>It's akari because akane never opens her eyes
yeah that was the whole idea
I shoped akari's eyes onto her face like in pic related
that , the lighting and the close up makes her nigh indistinguishable from her sister ruining the whole joke

Attached: akanewitheyes.png (224x197, 58K)

Oh that's a shame

>YuruYuri
>Yuri in the title
REEEEEEEEEEE Get the fuck out of Jow Forums this fucking second you stupid lesbian worshippers

Attached: 20180210_082529.jpg (165x164, 24K)

I love Yuri it is amazing

Attached: �����_2_140.jpg (1381x2000, 483K)

Hormone enriched pee

bant is a yuri board, plebs please

Attached: 1537225529288.jpg (1281x1000, 354K)

I used to know a guy who used akari for everything as a profile pic, very crazy but loveable