do not succumb to despair young user. it gets better

Attached: despair.jpg (1360x680, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/i_LnRVbb4pM
youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM
youtu.be/pCIc0FKD3dM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thank you

Attached: 1537235529740.jpg (665x799, 157K)

What if I'm 29 but the doomer side still applies to me? Also fat KHV.

makes me crai everytime, thanks user.

Attached: 2dd042320ef7674007e3f444f26cd87349955501a80c6749af65e174cce1c17b.png (1400x1000, 897K)

then its time to move bro

Doomer meme is super accurate.

What's it called if you're somewhere in between and how does this make you feel?

I've sifted through 1000 minutes of RIOT/PROTEST/RALLY footage and compressed everything in 6 minutes of pure bliss(counting 200 knockouts/punches/tackles/bombs/full body hits of ANTIFA/commie scum) to illustrate the entire scope of the madness encompassing the west.

Check it out here.
youtube.com/i_LnRVbb4pM

BEST video you'll see all day I promise
A mix between bloomer/doomer mentality

Attached: Bild2Thsuudasd.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Once you get to the point of complete and utter blackpill you become faced with two options. 1) give up and slowly die 2) realize that things being shit in your every day irl, even though it is due to the kikes and everything else, is ultimately your own fault.

Why is it ultimately your own fault? Because you allow yourself to be defeated. Yea the game is rigged, yea its all bullshit, yea the kikes need to die, but is that any reason to fold your hand and behave self destructively out of spite? No! Being red pilled means that even if you have literally nothing to your name you are better equipped to game the system right back and improve your situation than any fucking pleb. You know the tricks they pull. You know all the fucking garbage they push. You know that 99% of shit that can be bought is an utter waste of money.

And you do not need to reach the depths of despair to make a turn around, although that is how it went for me. When you are done reading this, get up off your ass and go walk to your bathroom. Take a look in the mirror. stare into your own eyes and get fucking pissed. "How are things so bad that I could let myself down like this?" Get REALLY PISSED. "I am stronger than this this is fucking bullshit I am not a fucking faggot victim" And then turn that anger into dedication. Sit back down with a book in front of you and write down a total inventory of your life. What is lacking? Do you not own a house? If you want one what the fuck is stopping you? And then come up with a plan. Get really fucking autistic with it. Plan every fucking possible detail. If you can document 2 years worth of employment in the same field and if you can save up $5k (there is no reason you cant, live on complete austerity for a while if you really want that house and you want it as quick as possible you can very easily eat healthy on $30 a week if you sit there and plan out exactly what you will buy and look for the best prices.

1/

Six months ago I got a job that's the best I've ever had. They hire literal highschool kids to work the same position I was excited to get.

>tfw

Attached: Our+boy+wojak+finally+got+a+bf+_6f14a4c29cfcb080af163b3ade7e12f0.png (645x773, 5K)

>youtube.com/i_LnRVbb4pM
you may need to re link it, the page isnt available for me

Attached: ihkiu.png (645x452, 18K)

>tfw 25yo and feel 1/2 of both of these

Attached: 1537382603664.png (600x586, 466K)

>mover
That doesn't even rhyme you fucking faggot

Attached: oomerchart.png (1200x1306, 720K)

the bloomer one is lame imo

When I hit rock bottom I was in a real bad way financially. I had let my life completely fall apart. The night that I stood in front of the mirror and got pissed at myself I made a list of what I would achieve and that I would settle for nothing less. That list was 1) a wife 2) a son and 3) a house. At this time I had no job and 60k in debt. After I made my list and sat there getting aggressively dedicated to it to the point of fucking grunting about it I hit the ground running. I found a job and was working 3 days later. I met my perfect waifu that same day. We had a son and I bought a house months later.

Once I had that job I did everything on austerity. I sucked it up big time, breakfast was oatmeal, lunch was a pb&j or tuna sandwich and dinner was poverty food like spaghetti with some vegetables and what ever meat was the cheapest. 14 months later I had $5k saved up. I went to a mortgage broker and got set up for a mortgage. But, the mortgage company didnt want to give me a mortgage because I could not document 2 years in the working in the same field. So I wrote a letter to the underwriter with some big story 'explaining why' and they approved the mortgage. I then found and moved into a $100k house in an area that I did a ton of research on and decided would likely see a boom in house prices soon. I was right about that, that $100k house was soon worth twice that amount.

TLDR; Buck the fuck up, never take no for an answer and dont let your memes be dreams. If I can do it so can you.

MOVER here. Be brilliant with your budget, shop smart, learn to cook. You're smarter than whatever generations came before you.

Fuck literally me. Managed to move to Japan from Italy after years of just talk, cut dead end relationships, managed to de-escalate and return amicable with my beautiful ex who went to China for the same reason even though I love her and it still hurts, and now I'm starting to feel more hopeful compared to the dark abyss that were the years between 23-27.

My bad

youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM

Doomer hits home holy shit

Posted this on another thread. That doomer shit really hits close to home.

I'm right in the middle of these feels at 25. Moderate drinker, good job, saving up for a house so I moved back home. Disgusted by tinder is so accurate, I literally just unmatched this roastie that said she was with her sugar daddy when I asked what she was up to after talking for like 2 weeks. Just need to keep climbing the dominance hierarchy I guess.

im 32. Ive had sex with one (1) woman a few times about 7 years ago. I have a good job (carpenter) Im reasonably fit from surfing and hunting hard out, and from working, I would rate myself 6/10 in facial attractiveness, but im an absolute autismo with women. end me.

Attached: IMG_20180410_145158.jpg (1944x2592, 1.53M)

>saving up for a house so I moved back home
Doing the same. I'm gonna build my own cabin. I just want people to leave me in peace. Somewhere deep inside whenever I think about it I feel as if someone is going to stop me.

Attached: DMAAYqUUQAAC77Y2.jpg (466x413, 65K)

>youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM
>starts with Yuri
nice work m8, can tell its already good

Ive got 2 acres down in Ka'u hawaii, looking to build my own wee hut once ive saved enough

Attached: DSCN2853.jpg (1600x1200, 348K)

26 year old mover here,

It gets better guys. Things are looking up. We're all going to make it. All of us.

How much did it cost you? Around where I live the prices are all overblown and the regulations fuck everything up.

Attached: c0NkFhlojGXhOhCldj7IU0o8Owww2PxafRN6J-7V1j8.jpg (1024x772, 135K)

You guys know of any good extensions or programs that will prevent me from going on Jow Forums?

Both bloomer and mover are lame. Fuck your optimism.... yeah things will be ok, but fuck faggy optimist memes. I'm vibing with the fuckin doomer memes nigger, don't kill my vibe

Attached: 27yearolddoomer.png (1024x1024, 538K)

>All of us
Nah. Think of it like a forest fire. Just a natural part of the cycle that clears out the deadwood and makes space for the new growth.

old fag here. can confirm.

Attached: 1530814179017.png (950x968, 187K)

Unironically thinking that the dark abyss here has faded ALOT since this year, I am borderline depressed since i was a young, YOUNG child and i am on gibs for it unironically, I hope it wont kill me because people say "Yeah your cool at 27 bruh" thing and i would still love to believe it

also, Civil War.

Close to 28 and both sides apply almost exactly.

BUT IT DOESNT RHYME

Attached: skoomer.png (725x500, 147K)

>lib-left
>drug-free
Oh i am laffin

>celebrates conservative values
>too undisciplined to act them out
fuck.

Doomer is a pysop meme. Jow Forums is a Christian board, please remember this and thank God daily.

> I'm vibing with the fuckin doomer memes nigger, don't kill my vibe

What kind of NPC talk is this?

Exactly, thank you. This place has been negrified.

bought it 15 years ago, cost 3 grand, no power, no water etc. but its way in the middle of nowhere with 4wd access so im happy with that

Attached: DSCN2821.jpg (1600x1200, 396K)

I feel like I could do any job I wanted, I just don't know what I want

FUCKING STOOOOOOP!!!!!

The peasant thing... Fuck dude i even said it above, i cannot wait for civil war to finally have a sense of meaning, I hope it will be a war between the people ( we over here will mostly unironically go back to medeival style fighting) and that afterwards, things will be back the same old way, The EURO should fucking fall

I hope my life turns around , iam not constanrtly like this anymore, turning 24 next month.

Gun noises
lol pump d rose gunning wrist d rose rose rose rose rose hunky in on muni wrist 80 on muni wrist hunnit on my wrist eighty on wrist d rose d rose d rose d row gun shots bass bass gun shots d rose d rose creepy earie music

Just don't go. I left for a year. I don't think I'll be back for a while after coming back tonight. It's gotten exponentially worse. But in a way that's a good thing.

you forgot the chains on the mover, he is a slave, only /free/ men can feel sad, that is the point of freedom, to live in despair and writhe like a worm on the ground

Embrace it. Embrace the warrior spirit.

Attached: De_bbsnU0AAPRCf.jpg (595x694, 114K)

26 year old mover here.

>be me, 24
>my girlfriend left me because I was an uneducated loser
>start going to community college

Now
>26, got into IU.
> look young soo girls like me.
>banging some cute 23 year old.
>really liking all my classes because I took all the shitty ones at community college.
>its all free because I've been only making 20 grand a year since I was 18 and living on my own.

Good things will come to those who work hatd and are patient.

Attached: 69EDF306D61942A695F64C4FE1126387.jpg (565x425, 150K)

Attached: The Chad Boomer vs The Virgin Millennial.jpg (2518x1024, 980K)

Well, what did ya think?

Do what makes you HAPPY.

wtf that one's literally me

>3 grand
I'd be lucky to get 1 acre for 10 grand and not be able to build or chop down any forestry. I just want to leave this place. It's horrifying how much this culture seeks to force everyone to partake in it. I constantly feel homesick. I get home from work and sit and do nothing but think "I want to go home".

Attached: 1518799970824.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

>nigger
>npc talk

Ok, nigger

honestly thank you, i needed that

congrats on turning it around

>Jow Forums is inventing new demographics every day now

>it gets better

Attached: 1537578224025.jpg (242x250, 8K)

32 mover here. It doesn't get better. Have wife and 4 kids. Doesn't help. Navigated into 5 acres. Doesn't help. Taken up many temporary hobbies. They all fail. There is no hope here.

>doubt it

Attached: 1537566342732.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

>I have been there

>You should work, that will make you feel better

>why dont you own a house?

>Why do you not have a drivers license?

>Seeing anybody yet?

Attached: literalnormie.png (234x264, 9K)

>tfw you're forced to have nothing but npc conversations all day every day because if you say anything of any value you will be ostracized from society and lose your earning power

Attached: 1536214472670.png (912x869, 128K)

Lift
Read the Bible
Start learning a profitable skill

Looks like Utah.

Green text your story. How can you not be happy with a family? That's all I want out of life...... are you saying I should just kms?

Attached: mel chimpson.jpg (736x553, 87K)

this but unironically. Doesn't get better.

I thought it was great. Nice work, brudi.

>it gets better
So when does the great culling start?

can you label these threads with something so I can easily filter them? Wojak Clone General or something. thanks and fuck off.

These are my people. Fuck people here trying to shill this mover meme. IT NEVER GETS BETTER, REEEEEEEEEE

It will only get better once you have your bros to back you up and help protect your family and race in the ethnostate.

Attached: 1529745849503.png (308x326, 55K)

Stop lying. It doesn't.

Happiness is such a meme. You can't be happy because life always has to get better. There is no such thing as "making it", even your ideal life would have it's issues that are just as big as the ones we have now. You always have to, as normies say, "grind" to get a better life.

Are you just talking about personal happiness? Giving my children a higher level of stability and the tools to navigate a fucked up world can be pretty fulfilling, and having that sense of purpose (whether contrived or not) makes me feel better.

Just try to survive these years. Life won't become magically better, it will always be kinda shit but you'll become stronger. And try to be more open to it, let the universe creep up in all the nooks of your being, and maybe sometimes something good will happen. Don't close yourself into your room, get out and go see some live shows even alone, go for a walk whatever. I actually managed to meet some random people here in Tokyo, becoming friends with them.

>Lift
Did for a few years, blew out my shoulder and lower back twice.
>Read the Bible
I did but nothing clicks, I feel nothing.
>Start learning a profitable skill
Ah, yes. Reskilling into a totally new field. Did this as well. Don't love my job. Life just feels like a conveyor belt.

So yeah, any other sage advice?

I won't greentext my life for you. I got married when I was 19. I grew up the same time the rest of the oldfags did. Family helps. It's still numbing though. Life is numbing. Even with a family there is routine. You can understand a lot of the strangeness of your parents once you are one. It's cliche, but the fact is time tested.
A family is great. I think they keep me alive and prevent me from taking any serious risk.

I long for armed conflict. I miss war. I exist but will be happy to meet my God.

Do you know how fucking idealistic this is? Having kids doesn't magically make your life better. It's more bills and less free time. That's assume your wife hasn't turned into a post-marriage harpy.

Fer fucks sakes

I disagree. If you have been through enough shit, and jump to a high enough of a high you will be able to enjoy it. I would be happy with a good woman, living in a nice neighborhood, some place with minimal shit skin low IQ fuckary. I KNOW that I could be happy, but it's gonna take fucking years. Women won't even look at me until I'm like 34 and making over 100k a year, and I will be a bitter prick by then

>t. 27 year old doomer

The ethnostate makes it all better. There will be no harpies in the ethnostate, they will be excommunicated

Attached: 1536110626910.jpg (399x351, 67K)

It does

I would start planting some trees that will get tall and shady right now.

Not from where I'm standing.

It's definitely possible user, a buddy of mine built a really cool cabin and lives there now. Granted, he knew how to build it himself (you can learn) and it's on some backwoods land his parents own but you can get hilariously cheap land of the same variety throughout sask and Manitoba.

Tldr definitely achievable

Holy shit man, did you make that? It fucking rocks man

Mgmt is some good shit

youtu.be/pCIc0FKD3dM

You confuse challenge and struggle with defeat. If there was no challenge and everything was always guaranteed to not only work but be easy then what would be the fucking point? There would be no happiness in that sort of utopic hell because there would be no satisfaction. If you stop grinding that's you giving up. If you arent always trying to improve yourself then what the fuck are you doing? Sitting on your ass is not fun. Stagnation is not fun. Go forth and multiply, you fucking stupid nigger. And shove your blackpill up your own ass.

Thanks mang, glad you enjoyed it.

Attached: IMG_20180806_192238.jpg (1000x1245, 468K)

HAVE A SIZEABLE TRUST FUND

Well, I stole most of the more complicated animations from other videos and changed some things uo so they fit. Glad you enjoyed it.

i feel ya my dude.

Attached: DSCN6855.jpg (4608x3456, 3.37M)

>Women won't even look at me until I'm like 34 and making over 100k a year
Thats precisely the kind of woman you want to avoid. I found my waifu in the last place I would have ever looked for a waifu. And, it turned out we both lived just a couple blocks away from each other our whole lives but had never met. When I met her I had nothing to offer her, had no money at all, had just spent the whole winter homeless and looked the part, and on top of that Im a full blown social autist. They are out there... Like I said before, if I could do it so can you.

>Waiting until you are fucking 28 YEARS OLD to make the change to right hand wojak

What the fuck is wrong with you cunts? You should be a doomer for maximum of a year or two then cut that shit out..

Attached: 1537095784486.png (945x801, 122K)

Hope that goes well. How often to these kinds of threads happen now a days? Pretty sure I'm done with this place for good unless threads like these become commonplace again.

Attached: 1520825417770.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

bad advice. Do what you can one day be the best at. Then you can be fulfilled and possibly get paid. Chasing happiness makes you unhappy. Chase virtue and skill. Its paradoxical.

>Im a full blown social autist
How did you find her?

>I found a job and was working 3 days later. I met my perfect waifu that same day. We had a son and I bought a house months later.
heads up to any user reading this, this will not happen to you, you are not a special snowflake, life is not a fairytale, its going to be hard work, rejection, and persistance that gets you through, and its not going to be fun, and the payoff is going to suck, and not be worth it, but again, even through it is not worth it
1. A wife
2. A son
3. A house
is the best fucking thing in the world.

Die with bad credit

>>Read the Bible
>I did but nothing clicks, I feel nothing.
ask yourself power questions and really dwell on them. "Who am I?" "From where do the words I am thinking originate?" "What can I say is definitely true with zero chance of me having been deceived about that?" It might seem silly/stupid at first but give it a shot and see if you can ponder some answers. When you arrive at those answers... Think real hard about those answers. The rest will follow. You do not need a book to know God. Religion should be seen as a deeply personal thing, dont let anyone tell you what is and what is not. If you seek the truth you WILL find it. And, you will find that this is a LAW... He who seeks the truth will find the truth he seeks. Moreover, there are no coincidences. Words have extremely deep meanings, search for the etymological history of a specific word and things will start to make sense in a way you never thought possible. Why, of all words, do we call part of our head our temple? I know it seems retarded... But think about it.

I was talking to some friends and what ever we were talking about wound up being a group discussion with everyone nearby and next thing I knew it was only me and her talking.