Why did you losers stay at home on a Friday night instead of going out clubbing?

Why did you losers stay at home on a Friday night instead of going out clubbing?

Attached: 494c642.jpg (780x1600, 86K)

To avoid people like you

Because I don't get paid for another week and I already spent most my money at weatherspoons

i dont have a car.

The same reason.

there is nowhere to go
i was busy
i'm autistic

there was a storm so they cancelled the busses and i couldnt get to the next town over to party

Also I hate alcohol and crowds

personally i love it even though im normally an introvert, something about the social setting of a party makes me really open and talkative as i know that we might become best friends for the night never too see each other again and then there is also the alcohol which is pretty nice and stuff i guess

I got lotsa spaghetti

"Clubbing" or "a wholenightly parade of faggotry" is what will ultimately lead to the fall of the west

Cease it faggot

Attached: 1537039445578.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Because alcohol lowers testosterone levels so working out and drinking on the same day is dumb idea. Also nightclubs are for fucking morons. Bars and pubs are fine.

to drink and listen to thrash metal

Attached: 220px-Cenk_Uygur.jpg (220x296, 15K)

Because I'm ugly and can't get girls and none of my friends were free so I'd just be a lonely 28yo boomer there by himself

all these things except unironically and to a more extreme level

i wasn't ironic

Well it's saturday afternoon now but I was sexing my gf if you must know.e

Do you live in the middle of nowhere?

Yes, literally. One might even say I live in a hole.

because im a five year old Indonesian kid trying to pay for his family to move to a better island in this pacific wasteland. Everyday I tirelessly work my brittle finger tips in the factories just to get 1 Rupia a day. I lack blood and body parts so I cannot go clubbing.

FOKIN' WEATHASPOONS MAYTE

That's what I'm on about lad, 2 pitchers for 12 quid is a pretty good deal

i like to dance - need to wait for a good show though and save monies