I just stalked every girl and guy from my pre-school photos they're all living successful normie lives it's not fucking...

I just stalked every girl and guy from my pre-school photos they're all living successful normie lives it's not fucking fair.

Attached: 1445957439517.png (1000x1144, 186K)

>"Life's not fair, user."

Well I'm 30.

All of them are looking like super used up roasties now.

>mfw I'm better 10x better looking now than I was back then

All of the Chads are all fat balding cunts now as well. Kind of shocking really.

I guess when you look good naturally without any effort when you're in your teens/early 20s that you never learn how to stay good looking because none of it was earned.

I got some bad news for you. Or maybe it is good news, but everything people post of “social media” is a lie except maybe the pictures they post of every fucking meal they eat.

>suicide fuel

Who told you it was fair

>tfw your ex told you she would be depressed and disappointed if she would be me 25 y.o.
>tried to redpill her gone wrong she thinks im living in a fantasy world with too much imagination while she is projecting

Attached: 1519473126992.png (645x773, 40K)

This what you do all day, just feel sorry for yourselves?

Attached: 1235261403609.jpg (300x306, 34K)

All fake user
>also notice women getting dolled up in makeup
>them showing how awesome their lives are
>when actually its 1 hour out of the past 3 weeks of their boring vapid lives that they show off

Define success

Not feeling sorry for yourself everyday.

>tfw 24 years old and only NEETed and work shitty jobs like night security guard
>tfw never went to university, never got an apprenticeship

My life is already over.

I did this once, some of them were literally dead from overdoses.

>lives in Australia with welfare
>still complaining
either work at the gas station with ahmed or be a neet on welfare

Are you me?
I get cunts saying "omg you're 24 you're still young there's time".
24 isn't fucking young.

This is why I deleted my facebook back in 2011 or something. I finished compulsory education back in 2006. I found everyone in my class on facebook, a lot of them dropped out of school with no grades. Every single one of them has done better in life than I have despite me continuing education in IT for a few more years earning various diplomas. To this day I am still working for agencies on cuck minimum wages. I have 4 members of my family that are important to me, when they are dead or 100% don't need me anymore I will commit suicide.

Attached: 1532582193597.png (900x1042, 90K)

Literally every problem I have experienced in my life is due to a lack of a father figure. Single motherhood is a death sentence for men.

Stay off social media, period. And try to stop comparing yourself to others, it won't end well.

This, I was so short and ugly in my teens that I got terrible insecurity and it fucked up my life
Now I see that Im taller and better looking than the rest, former classmates girls who never even looked at me now want to meet
If Id know that back then my life would be so much better
Teen social life doesnt mean shit in life but its too late now

Why aren't you immune to propaganda yet

That is really pathetic user

Want to die mate

It's fucking over, imagine me going to university with 24 / 25 fucking years and having done NOTHING beforehand or, god forbid, starting a shitty job at this age.

I'd be the fucking laughing stock.

We all have to start somewhere, user. Don't give up.

>leave mom to go to dad, who i view as my savior
>only to find out that he's a lazy asshole

Attached: wehrmacht.png (672x944, 21K)

Not finishing university until you're 30, then it's a mad scramble to enter the field against people 6 years younger than you and build a family FAST before itsogre.jpg and you have to settle for some 3rd rate roastie who won't bear you kids.

WW3 when? idc if we lose desu i just want to die for something, don't have the stones to suicide and it fucking kills me.

time to join the Military user.

I'm also a 24 y/o doomer

End it.

>feeding into the fucking NPC generator system
go it alone. get a hobby that you can make ebucks with then try start a thing from that. use your enlightened player character status to subtly redpill people through your creations.

Kek, even thinking about a family in my situation is just absurd.
Just having to deal with getting a job as a 28 at youngest, 30 year old at oldest guy is a fucking nightmare.

I pray for happenings and WW3 every fucking week at this point.

I tried to do that and I wasnt the laughing stock, in fact Ive never was more popular, girls giving me their phones an all, Ive never experience it anything similar and those years without studying had turn my brain into that of a child, it was too much, the exams, the projects, the girls... I felt like a bad twilight zone dream everyday, I wasnt ready and I drop out and ghosted them all
2 years have passed now, still jobless, degreeless, without future or past for that matter
Kind of warming seeing so many other young european fellas that are also experiencing the same
I feel less lonely and I can blame society for my outcome
Cant be a coincidence

>mfw everyone from my early school days and even university seem to be happy, somewhat successful, married, having children and enjoying the normals life
>mfw im here alone looking forward to the next anime season because there looks to be quite a few good ones airing

Attached: 1482152821947.jpg (640x480, 56K)

finding out the truth is a curse user.

30 is literally the new age for adulthood in 2018. where you been? age is a mindset, the weak let it define them. its never too late to get back on the right path and go against the tide. Its a fight, but compared to history, its an easy fight really. Man up, get ur hormones balanced via diet and exercise brother. Dont make excuses, dont judge others, dont compare, just compare who you are now, yesterday and what ur gonna do to improve for tomorrow. Get good at doing this everyday.

Attached: 11951752_10206286610458955_5159378755207114483_n.jpg (320x343, 12K)

Normies are masters of deception and social media allows them to pretend to thrive. They are all depressed husks with a bad life plan and a bankrupt spirit.

Blaming others for your problems is your own death sentence user

redpill me on good anime coming out, havent watched any in years (since they were all shit). only seen the man turned nazi magical girl one in the last couple years.

faggot mods at it again

Fuck you mods

LOL

Maybe in the US.
Here in Germany you're considered subhuman if you don't have your shit together at 21 years.
Employees will literally just ignore you if they see your age and your CV.

Remember, we have MORE jobs than people.
Most of them are fucking garbage jobs as well. Stackings shelves at 30 years is possible, but you might as well kill yourself at this point.

Skilled work though? Impossible to get into.

You have no idea how people feel beyond their fb pics. It's pointless. Real power isn't a wife, money, car or whatever. It's having your own time to follow your own pursuits.

Glad to see my suspicions of how uni would go are correct. I'm ineligible for student loans anyway so it isnt a viable option anyway.

I'm kind of lucky in that I knocked up a couple of girls when I was 16 and they were too useless to raise the kids so I am a solo father of a 6 year old, try to raise him properly but I feel like a failure in that he only has a jobless dropout to look up to and I can't give him a momma or siblings.

Fuck off

im going to be initially watching (with various degrees of success)
>goblin slayer
>raildex
>fairy tail
>flcl alternative
>tensei sgutara slime datta ken
>seishun buta
>kishuku gakkou no juliet
>yagate kimi ni naru (really looking forward to this one, manga is pretty good)
>ore ga suki nan wa imouto dakedo imouto ja nai
>conception
>uchi no maid ga uzasugiru
>tonari no kyuuketsuki-san
>sora to umi no aida
>himote house
>anima yell
>hangyakusei million author
>sono toki kanojo wa
but im expecting to drop maybe half of them after 3 episodes

is everyone on /pol a 24 year old failure?

I'm 24 in 3 days so I guess I can join the club...

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1110, 327K)

Pretty much. I never had a brother but you guys are the closest thing to it. If /ww3/ ever does happen we should form a regiment.

Royal Jow Forums Artillery Regiment

Born to Kek

what about waifu squads
>team leader nadeshiko reporting in

Attached: 1515700482635.jpg (552x701, 93K)

I've been here for 9 damn years and idk wtf a waifu is. Is it some anime chick you like the most?

i think its a typical good looking Japanese or Asian girl

An anime girl you would wife, an anime oneitis, can be used for real women though, like your favourite actress for example

An anime girl who you love, who you feel very special about - your favourite anime girl. A lot of the time it is ACTUAL love.

Attached: 9CD91985-75DA-452E-93B4-08182AC2CEA3.png (888x1154, 588K)

I'm pushing 26 and finally realized that I need to find a career in something instead of working factory jobs. I also need to get back into socializing. Ever since I finished college, I basically coasted through life with no real ambition in anything. I just worked shit jobs to get by and didn't socialize during my days off. Now I'm hitting the gym, going for walks and taking courses to help me with my career path. I'm still debating whether I should attend university to get that competitive edge. In the meantime, I'm just focusing on getting enough experience to help me land a job related to my field of study, It's never too late to turn your life around guys, hang in there.

Attached: 1529024977682.jpg (2118x1352, 286K)

Thanks friend

if that's success, epokhe lifestyle is success
>have enough to eat, drink and not die
>be happy