Inflammatory disease thread III

Inflammatory disease thread III

The last two threads got more than 300 answers in less than 3 hours, I received a LOT of informations and I'll try to synthesize the most of it here to give the clear final's Jow Forums cure of auto-immune disease and inflammatory disease the west is struggling with so much.

boards.Jow Forums.org/pol/thread/186361728/

To begin, I have to say to those who suffer chronic auto-immune diseases that this cure could alleviate significantly their lives, but maybe once your body is too much fucked for too long this will just make life easier but not totally and definitely cure you.

So to make it short, the cure is IGF-1, insulin-like growth factor-1 (IGF-1).
IGF-1 simply suppress auto-immune diseases, like it just vanish.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.15252/emmm.201303376

Here is why you can see on all the other threads people claiming to "EAT MEAT", Meat make the body produce more IGF-1, all simply.

Problem is that this growth factor was linked in several studies to increase the risk of cancer and type 2 diabetes, even with some Alzheimer and shit (not type 1 as it is auto-immune).

So you get the cure to your haemorrhagic diarrhoea but you'll die with a shitty cancer in a few years ? Idk, this needs further investigations desu. A lot of study point the IGF 1 with other disease but maybe this growth factor rise because of threats on the body.

Anyway, we can link this with an other trend going on on the last threads, fasting, fasting is linked with reducing the IGF-1 and drastically reduce the risks of cancer. People starving to death in the USSR had some tumour disappear. So a meat based diet with intermittent fasting could be just fine.

Beside the promotion of supplements (take your 4000UI of vitamin D daily), I believe their is a third pillar to the diet, the psychological and environmental onset. Doing a shitty job, being depressed, having no hope for the future... 1/3

Attached: kro.jpg (493x335, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/6fzo5EI/nun.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

... is not healthy

Cancerous cells grow in chaos, it takes years for a cancer to show up and start the metastasising stage, so you can prevent it by fasting but also by bringing harmony into your life.

And harmony is Jesus Christ.
Claim out loud your submission to God, your body, your soul, your life, your thoughts, your knowledge, your memories, everything but your virtue belongs to God.
Obey God as God is your only master on this earth and there is nothing else than God.

Amen.

Aging and Alzheimer's Disease: Lessons From the Nun Study
docdroid.net/6fzo5EI/nun.pdf

***Keep in mind this is "beta" Jow Forums cure, this needs further reviews, investigations and a total redefinition of the shitty food pyramid (Some suggestion posted here).***

Attached: pol health pyramid.png (479x432, 809K)

notes :

Grains and wheat are not bad, we evolved since the beginning of agriculture time to process those foods, the main problem we have here in developed countries is basically all plants are fucked with massive amounts of chemicals, GMO (modern organic wheat is a GMO), atrazine, roundup... The ancient plants species are gone and hidden deeply, in a The Svalbard Global Seed Vault, the Norwegian Monsanto seed bank. The non GMO plants are branded to produce high quantity and there is no care about nutritional values.

So, you might need fibber for your pro-biot but be very careful of the plants you eat.

You don't need any carbs, any kinds of processed sugars are basically drugs women are more suggestible at because oestrogens like carbs, so today's woman is fat because of all the sugar she just can't biologically resist.

You have to exercise, not sport but just walking is very important, walking is the best sport cause you can practice it all life long and it's not harmful to any part of the body. Don't run it's bad for you knees, go explore the world instead.

Also, today's weed is shit, either you can grow it yourself outdoor with selected unbreeded species or you don't smoke weed.
Today's tobacco is a massive GMO without any kind of control, if you like tobacco buy Mapacho/nicotiana rustica or some whole leaf of ancient nicotiana tabacum and use it as a jelly paste or in snuff.

I specifically dedicate this thread to my Jewish friends who are more likely to contract auto-immune diseases.

3/3

Have you asked /sci/? Fuckoff.

Ik Jow Forums just shilled the other threads to promote its own advertising but idgf here is the cure some searched.

Now I'm going to bed.

based

if you have mysterious health problems, try water fasting for 4 days :)

Attached: 1479208071364.png (230x328, 11K)

It's an epidemic.

just started the snake diet fast

This is the cause (pic related)
That transgenic shit.
Brazil is one of the few countries that requires companies to label GMOs with a yellow triangle + T.

I produce organic food for doctors and nutritionists. They are well aware that T foods will cause bowel issues amongst other problems.

Attached: soja.jpg (320x227, 28K)

Once the law changed in Brazil and all GMO containing foods needed to be labeled, one could clearly see that 80% of supermarket food is contaminated with this shit.

From junk food to cheap spices (corn starch), sauces, pet food.

pic related...look at the T in the bottom right corner.

Attached: doritos-transgenico.jpg (500x479, 70K)

you're going to bed at like 18pm.... ? wtf?

Products for babies and children....here you have porridge specifically targeted for children.

Attached: produtos-transgenicos.jpg (600x479, 82K)

Dog treats
made by none other than purina

Attached: dogtreats.jpg (225x225, 10K)

cat food

Attached: friskies.jpg (468x468, 131K)

High end dog food

Attached: pedigree.jpg (181x279, 14K)

>IGF-1
Considering that low levels of that hormone are linked to delayed aging in lab test animals, I'm not sure your cure is a good idea.

This, I can only fed meat and some expensive product to my cats because all other options are ridden with "flours". Meat Flour, Onions, Corn, seed oils.
Anything a cat WOULD NOT NATURALLY EAT.

Attached: raza-alimento-para-gatos-linea.jpg (1100x620, 281K)

Indeed, you want to stay away from any commercial animal food...it is pure garbage.

I have a friend that works for a giant pet food producer in the USA....dogs and cats that are euthanized are ground up and used in pet food. as well. This is one of the reasons why cats and dogs need more drugs to "put them to sleep"...they have gained a resistance to the poisons.

I go to the butcher every week and pick up scraps. It cost me less than 2$US per kilo to feed my dogs off of chicken, beef and pork.

I fed some little Liver to them once a week, not much.
They are way better fed than the fat dogs my neighbor has, full of onions and corn.

Attached: liver-super-food.jpg (640x426, 77K)

Wow yeah bro Brazil has it all figured out, that's why it's an irrecuperable shithole.

Make kefir (probiotic fermented yoghurt drink)
take Glucomannan (fibre)
take magnesium
ginseng

this helps me most

yup, which is why you don't buy any processed shit and anything that you do need like that (corn starch), you either find a replacement that's not going to be toxic, or you get organic (which cannot be gmo by default). of course, this is only relevant to base ingredients, nothing processed beyond just breaking it down is clean.
consider that countries allow additives in products that don't need to be on the label, anti-caking agents, for example
do you think orange juice from the grocery store was squeezed and bottled? it's rancid shit stored at a factory for up to a year. they don't have to list the concoction they use to return its colour to orange (from white) and provide the vitamin c that they claim it contains. why does your baking soda contain ingredients other than baking soda? btw all baking soda that's listed as origin USA comes from the same source, it's just a matter of the brand adulterating the final product or not. same goes with salt. sea salt doesn't need any ingredients other than sea salt in it. why isn't your sea salt caking?
there are two or three brands of pet food that aren't toxic. their cat food, for example, is 95% meat. two of the three (i'm assuming the third one was even the same level of quality here) are from the same manufacturer in canada.
keep in mind that any scented product is toxic unless you know it was scented naturally with essential oils or the like. all products packaged with plastic contain toxins leached from the plastic.
commercial children's food is all garbage because it's all processed (and it's in plastic). all processed food is toxic garbage, it doesn't matter if it's "natural", or organic. you don't know the quality of the ingredients, even something as simple as "salt", which most certainly isn't natural sea salt. how does that shit stay shelf stable? more additives, consumed by morons even though these ones are often listed! child abuse at its highest degree.

Good thread

Where can you get good source of IGF-1 only meat?

Any meat would increase your igf 1 blood concentration

Ok thanks

I used to have UC, but then I picked up smoking and it went away lol.

also I avoid everything that contains artifical sweeteners. Maybe that helped too.

i fucking love Jow Forums

Yes smoking help UC but not crohn lol

Also sweeteners are shit

then head back there, friend

Attached: 1525632516550.jpg (626x474, 80K)