Can any weed people here help me?

Can any weed people here help me?

Backstory, I became college friends with a dude in my class, I don't know him too well but he has a reputation as a stoner. Recently he mentioned his desire to go camping, and since im the son of a mountianer and a backpack hiker myself, I decided to help him out. We talked for almost two hours and I showed him all the gear he would need and such. At some point I mentioned how I was having trouble getting to sleep recently and he immediately started talking about weed. I've only smoked weed a few times back in HS, but I told him I remember enjoying it before getting back on subject.

Earlier today he asked if he could drop by and give me a thank you for teaching him about camping. He gave me this and told me it was 3.5 grams of Pink Kush, and he also gave me a big joint that he said was a blend of Blue Widow and Gods Green Crack (he said to smoke this one in the day to have fun)

The thing is, I don't know much about weed! This pink kush stuff smells super strong, and it feels like its coated in glue. Will this help me sleep? Is this a "fun" weed or medical weed?

Attached: 1537669823397.jpg (2160x2160, 1.44M)

Kush can make some people very sleepy or feel like they can't stay awake.
Very potent strain especially for inexperienced types.

Kush is one of the most well known/popular Indica strains.

Indica = body buzz / sleepy
Sativa = mind buzz / energetic

I mean that is an overly simplistic explanation but it'll do.
Save the pre-rolled joint for later.
Buy a small metal pipe and a lighter for a few dollars plus a pack of pipe screens for $1-2 and smoke very small amounts of it and see how you feel.
Won't take much at all to give you a powerful buzz, especially since this is potent stuff, not like the more basic/less potent stuff that used to be the norm.
Not everyone reacts well to this stuff and even if you enjoy it you should consider that making it a habit can be harmful and that the harm can build up over time (boiling pot effect) making it difficult to notice.
Not saying its a problem if you're gonna just enjoy what he gave you and stop but if you decide to keep going and really make it a frequent habit then keep what I said in mind.

Attached: 5adf976869fefdcf0ebd27cf9fd9f339.jpg (236x354, 20K)

fucking smoke it you window licking canuck

C'mon now, have some class.

Attached: 1493436405992x.jpg (304x553, 34K)

You're going to become addicted and homeless

DUDE

pack a cone and rip it, my friend

What about the other 2 types?

God fucking damn that’s some premium stuff. I was a daily stoner in college, OP. I’ve dropped it for the military, but it was an every day thing for me, and I smoked the best. Gorilla glue, white widdow, pineapple express, the good stuff. Anyway, you wanna use a bong for that shit, pardner. Just let the high wash over you.

Attached: 0BF3834F-FB46-4084-9EAE-C8B226D37531.jpg (225x225, 23K)

Fucks sake user, don't fall for the meme. If you have trouble sleeping talk to your GP.

If you don’t have a bong, go to a shop and get yourself some glass. Any pipe will work, chillums are pretty awesome. You are unexperienced, don’t waste it on a joint, they’re too difficult. You can always do a blunt, just get your favorite flavor of Swisher or White Owl. Don’t bother with Backwoods, you are NOT skilled enough.

WEED

Not really familiar with them but from what I gathered.

Widow = Combo with some Sativa effect
GGC = Combo with strong Sativa effect

Combo = Indica/Sativa hybrid

Ok, thanks

He doesn't need a bong, he isn't a stoner.
Also blunts are low class and unhealthy.
I get why people enjoy them but if you don't already smoke cigs/tobacco and are just gonna smoke alil weed for fun I don't think its necessary or will necessarily improve the experience either.

You’ve got a point. My first time was a hotbox with gang members, blunts were my bread and butter. Okay, so glass it is. What would you suggest?

Attached: 187999F9-32F3-47FA-8FB7-E4D0674CF1C0.jpg (840x459, 47K)

dude weed lmao

Attached: 1446625823802.jpg (612x497, 58K)

my "pot" plant. pls don't snitch shhh

Attached: 1518132562610.png (786x734, 576K)

Let me help you out here chief.
>3.5 grams
That's an eighth there ace. About $50 worth of weed in most states.
>pink kush
Hmm sounds like a cross between Jenny and OG Kush. Probably some sort of indica hybrid.
Those dark nugs and flat color palette suggest it's a heavy indica even for a hybrid.
>Blue Widow
Blue Dream and White Widow cross bred most likely unless they spliced in Blueberry to keep you from crashing into the couch.
>Gods Green Crack
Jesus fuck how many hybrids can one dude give you. Cross between Gods Gift and Green Crack. God's Gift is a heavy indica though so you're cutting it with mostly sativa hybrids to get that body high feeling but not enough to put you to sleep.
>feels like it's coated in glue
That's a sign of the high THC concentration. Means it will get you more high.
Breakdown on your weeds here cheech:
You have one indica the Pink Kush will knock you the fuck out and put you to sleep. When you talk about it stinking that's the musk smell to give away the myrcene and a few other terpenes. They have distinct smells like I'll bet that pre-roll smells a little fruity, citrusy or like lavender.
Indicas put you to sleep.
Sativas make you feel like you're high and can create.
>Will this help me sleep
The eighth will definitely.
>Is this a "fun" weed or medical weed?
They're both technically fun medical weeds. I could use that Pink Kush to give to grandma for her arthritis pain and I could give that joint to some kid looking to have a fun time.
It's all about how you use them.
Don't be afraid you're not going to die and that's some good shit you got going there.
If you want to have an interesting time mix the two together to get a true hybrid but you might end up just not feeling the best of both.
A few pointers before you light up.
1. You're not going to OD or die just chill out.
2. You're not having a heart attack just chill out.
3. Chill out seriously man you're trippin hard.

Attached: 4DA.jpg (1920x1080, 106K)

>Don't be afraid you're not going to die and that's some good shit you got going there.
Oh, that man gonna die, just not in the literal sense.

Seriously, OP, it actually can’t kill you, no matter how high you get. Just don’t drive or anything if you get that fucking bad. My first time with a bong, I had to have a friend drive me back.

this^ have fun dude dont smoke too much you might freak out

Ok lets try this!

Attached: 20180922_222137.jpg (2160x2160, 1.27M)

Fuck I miss getting stoned

Attached: 1518344270116.png (544x572, 185K)

Wow. feels super warm and nice. I feel kinda dumb but like its super cool. awesome. great. wow

Just confess homosexuality, that'll get you stoned.

das it mane

Attached: C3M-UCpWIAQ88qc.jpg (750x767, 63K)

Dont use weed to sleep, unless you plan to depend on it. Smoke it on weekends or when you wanna relax.

Yesss

Attached: - 1494048281435.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Ram all of that shit into a corncob pipe and smoke every last crumb in one shot, you little girly man. Son of a mountaineer my ass.