So 30 minutes ago I got ran over by a hit and run driver going 25 mph...

So 30 minutes ago I got ran over by a hit and run driver going 25 mph. None of my legs are broken and it is 1 am where I am so I have no friends or family awake so I am telling you guys what just happened. Literally I am nothing but adrenaline right now and I am not going to bed. Ask me anything.

Attached: F942ED18-6A46-4368-B910-08B4EE6B3112.jpg (626x360, 37K)

>be American

Holy fuck just to post this it said “select all images of traffic lights” and now I am laughing so hard cause I know it’s not a coincidence and god is just fucking with me at this point.

I hope you die of an hemorrhage

What is your race
What kind of scoioeconomic neighborhood you live in
what is the predominant race and social class of your neighbors
why and how did you get hit (presumably the driver didnt go on the damn sidewalk) (assuming ur dumb or drunk ass tried to j-walk across a sctreet and didnt care to make sure the coast was clear?)
are you a dumbass?

were you run over or bounced off?

call the ambulance?

Hey atleast I wasn’t run over by a van of peace like the people in england

Attached: 09F7CFA7-A119-4888-8D32-7674D2B614E0.jpg (595x370, 77K)

No it isn’t

>white
>this isn’t my neighborhood, this is a big city so I guess a diverse one?
>same as above
>I wasn’t jay walking I was going to the other side of the street and they didn’t even stop they literally sped and no I’m not drunk
>not a dumbass

No. They seem fine

jokes on you i don’t even know what that is

>not a dumbass
>doesnt know what a hemmorhage is

I hope for your own safety and medical knowledge you learn. A hemmorage is internal bleading, its when you blead on the inside but your skin is sealed.

Just my legs I didn’t get my chest or lungs hit

You really should go to a hospital even if you seem to be fine. You wouldn't be the first person to say "no problem dude, I'm alright" and then die hours later of internal damage

I'm sorry to hear that. My brother was hit at a crosswalk, and thought he was fine, and went to the ER because his friend made him. He ended up having a broken leg and dislocated shoulder. At the end of it all, he got like $40k.

>he got like $40k.
from the other person's insurance for damages, the health care shit was all taken care of. Wanted to clarify that, because foreigner love to meme about our healthcare.

Is OP kill?

Attached: 1523155400112.png (585x719, 245K)

yes

did you get the license plate at least

i'm sure its in one of his fat folds