"Millionaires don't use astrology, billionaires do" - JP Morgan

what does Jow Forums think about astrology? I used to think it was a meme. after researching some key historical figures their natal charts were symmetrical. and every ancient civilization has had a huge focus on constellations and understanding the energy and timing of the universe this way. I can't help but feel there is something they knew that has been lost upon us

Attached: Zodiac-Constellations.jpg (500x436, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
astro-charts.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=YAl0snG2ACA
horoscopeyourself.com
youtube.com/watch?v=L4gQoJz6Ibs
youtu.be/VP8ocuNQMJA
math.dartmouth.edu/~matc/math5.geometry/unit2/unit2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Astrotheology

Attached: 1520327908785.jpg (570x427, 67K)

Earth is flat

Attached: 1513058531597.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

If you weren't born during certain alignments, you're an NPC.

fucking disinfo shill fuck you

what do you mean by, their natal charts were symmetrical.

can you post some screenshots?

It's for women

It's interesting to think and contemplate about but it really doesn't offer much of value about how to improve ourselves, even if its placebo, its not a huge effect that a large amount of people subscribe to.

As for JP morgan, I try my best to trust only about 10% of what billionaires do. There isn't much lost to us, maybe the plurality of belief in metaphysical/astrological systems but you can do that even in the modern world.

for example this might be the chart of a nobody, like me or you

>1/2

Attached: sjjsakaka.gif (670x738, 64K)

Billionaires don't tell the truth

worse. They tell half truths

>born on 6th March
I was too, what does this mean?

lol lincolns wife

You're gonna die

>2/2

there is also an energy that connects earth to the sun, like an umbilical cord, it's quite strange

I really think the Egyptians, Greeks, Romans, and literally everyone else knew something. But post-modernists just chalk it up to "le they didnt understand science"

Attached: images (11).jpg (222x227, 17K)

You know why? THE EARTH IS FLAT

Attached: 1530572926373.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Yes

Attached: 049D2F96-E517-4082-9C17-0B0A0895C390.png (921x637, 86K)

interesting thanks for this

based and redpilled

Attached: 1537145430258.png (736x570, 429K)

You’re welcome, check out a few financial astrology books, there’s a few on amazon, kinda hard to find PDFs of them. Cycles by Edward r Dewey is a great resource too that PDF should be easy to scoop up from astrocycle.net

angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/FURCAS.html

The KKK know the Earth is concave.

Attached: KKK.jpg (619x465, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

They told us. Right at the beginning. Apollo 8.

youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w

youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU

There are different types of astrology. There is the astrology you see in the papers aimed at bored women and there is something else.

Larger version for non-ants.

Attached: anatomy of fate kabbalistic astrology.jpg (1271x1298, 387K)

Wrong. Women are NPCs. Astrology only applies to Men.

Holy shit normies absolutely BTFO

Attached: 1536478592662.jpg (670x725, 53K)

Fake chart, there are 13 signs...nice they scholmo

I was born with the Thor's Hammer/fist of god aspect pattern.
My astral chart is pretty cool.

Redpill me on Cancer bros. Am I fucked?

Attached: 61336643-astrology-symbols-and-mystic-signs-zodiac-circle-with-horoscope-signs-thin-line-vector-desi (1300x1300, 297K)

I was skeptical at first, but then my mom who is an astrology enthusiast did a reading of some of my friends without knowing them and was 100% correct.

It is spooky indeed, especially when it tells you your greatest weaknesses.

It bubbles down to the NPC theory. In the past people got 1 soul each. Every soul has a specific set of traits & a specific personality. So you could have been different people in the past, but your personality would stay the same because of the specific soul you got (for example Leo in Scorpio ascendant). Now there are too many people and too little souls to go around so more than half of the people today have no souls at all (or get primitive animal souls), therefore if a person says "This doesn't apply to me" when read his natal chart you can be guaranteed that you've got a NPC on your hands. A soulless organic portal.

Well this sounds like a schizophrenic ramblings, but believe it or not I've done extensive research on this.

Attached: player vs npc.jpg (537x709, 59K)

think of it like a giant calander cycle that effects conciousness on the planet in various ways as it progresses

What makes you think that souls are recycled, and not simply, "Passing through?"

this is what that quote means is that most billionaires are occultists who use their money to invest in outcomes determined by astrological occult knowledge btw

Well if you believe in reincarnation, then you have to believe in souls being recycled as well. When souls fulfill their quest to learn a higher, spiritual truth, then they are able to reach the next stage and reincarnated as a higher deity.

My birth chart is pretty cool looking. Does this prove I'm not an NPC?

Attached: birth.png (641x977, 75K)

Probably the dumbest thing I've ever read since 99% of the people who love astrology are stupid women with no personalities and as NPC as it gets. The closest most people with a passing interest in it get into astrology is horoscopes, which are unavoidably written by frauds.

Ah cool, I came to the same conclusion as well. I figured that Adam and Eve, in the likeness of God, only lacked knowledge on how to be like him. When they chose the fruit of knowledge they were made to suffer so that they could take their experiences in this life unto whatever next stage God has prepared

Planetary alignment and horoscopes you read in the gossip sheet are not the same thing, friend. It's obvious that you know nothing about astrology.

Here's mine, I find it pretty interesting.
I know quite a bit about a lot of silly things, like goetia and other nonsense.

Attached: 352532235.png (1304x1644, 360K)

If the moon can affect tide & sea levels, then it's not only likely, but highly probable that people are affected by planetary alignment as well.

I just read your horoscopes... sorry boys all of you belong in the oven!

Attached: 1536014314704.jpg (860x760, 80K)

There's no objective logic for that. Jungian archetypes have more of a science behind them and they also have far too little data to be considered scientific. Let's assume that the position of planets does have some effect on human biology or mental state, it's potential effects are beyond our capability of measuring or understanding. There's no reason to think the ones written by other people are right or true, even if you feel you deeply relate to what you've read. MBTI and horoscopes both suffer this form of projection bias.

Old guy here

I was into astrology for something like 20 years.

It's real but completely useless, don't waste your time.

>Everything you can't apply scientific methods to and measure by empirical standards must be false

You see how this is a strawman in itself?

Explain how it's real

Star bellied sneetches ftw. 08.14. Check the untitled unmastered GG birthdate. Rip ty3 Luke 20:1-17, 18, 19. Respect paid dues. $krillX equinox. First of the year. Jupiter boy. LEO regulus. Dixie fags dead by tuesday. Black Sabbath for every wage slave on the service industry schedule. Sunday is friday night special. Monday night football is tomorrows saturn night live 666 arena. Where the cash is c.r.e.a.m to an aall american dream. Mixed with the cocoa-$tero-id. In utero super mutants are born induced on designated days by the sky mother. Sinatra told you singing frogs that mother goose was no nursery rhyme. Hello my babby hello my rag time gal.... its looneycoon n sheiiit nigga we bout to do the space jam like gregorius the XiV. Pope sheiiit niggaz know not to fuck wit the wu tang slang. Protect the enforcer's neck.

Kikes killed ophouchus. Romans cast lots. Twelve moonths 13 is reserved for prime time not the pleb folk who can barely manage a base 10 checkbook let alone balance the seasons on a 13 scaled celestial sphere.

I shouldn't have said it's real, I mean "it works" in the sense that you can find a lot of confirmation. I am very much my chart, from starting late in life, marrying late, etc. Whether or not that's confirmation bias or not I don't know, but either way knowing all of that didn't actually do anything for me. It was a waste of time.

It isn't, firstly because you have 0 data to support your initial argument. You are attempting to prove the improvable, with a faith based argument, which is itself a fallacy. You lost before you ever started.

Something you can't duplicate with 100% accuracy is already making a case against itself. And what tools of measurement are you even using to prove them? Intuition?

>get on my level faggots

Attached: C6EEF9FA-C12F-4EDF-90A2-5E4FDA9A07E8.jpg (748x1026, 208K)

Anyhing that fails the scrutiny of tests is false and random.

it is so weird seeing astrology being discussed on pol of all places

Attached: 1537336341166.png (640x480, 322K)

Stupid CIAnigger, fuck off.

I don't need any data to support my claims when the topic we are discussing is theoretical. You're a math student demanding formulae and hard data on existentialism from a philosophy student. You can't measure the unmeasurable. It's a paradox and a fallacy.

Attached: 12.png (500x772, 221K)

bullshit

I agree with obi wan. The shield generator will release earths tractor beam and the bea$t quake will be felt across oceans with volcanic shifts like a Hawaiian chain reactor under the tiberium sun war. Septimus caesar. Hail the leo dawn of the virgo at the conclusion of this age as whore of babylon in skyscraper seers lounge seduce globalist elites like sirens to a secular satanist symbolic slave state of social justice warrior corporation pyramid schemes. Make a hamster work at the wheel for a dollar and pay dividends by dividing the profit of killing off ophiuchus prime the machinations of man fall short of the glory of God. Pure imagination to the mathematically inclined not the 666 aylmao alien antichrist foo fags. Harry potheads beasts of babylon btfo like trayvond the redguard to oblivion. We wuz spirit cooking voodoo occultists and sheiiit. Secret societies suck tge blood of christ through Ophiuchus sliver of starlit luna tics on celelstial clocks of coldpplay altar boys fractured buttwhole. Rape me's nirvana moment as you rewind that tape.

Otherwise you miss the cianigger sting moment and wont get a game of jacks in town when daniel 12 comes around. Most just take the path and truly fail to comprehend so they get left up in the rubble when they step into a lions den.

Attached: 2018-06-13 04.01.02.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

By that frozen wall of speech I mean let it happen like tame impala.

The polar flip. Lights. Cameras. Action.

Attached: Damn..png (720x1280, 203K)

>there's pedos at nasa
>earth is flat

>I've done extensive research on this.
>I don't need any data to support my claims
Mathematics and Philosophy make a great pairing, actually, the forms which we inherit both are extensions of the same schools.

From Pythagoreans, Platonists, with the likes of Aristotle and Socrates, logic and evidence are some of the most important aspects of their study. And that's from people who believed in some pretty wild things.

Its gonna come

Attached: Hes a friend.png (720x1280, 455K)

this

Cgi obamanations of basedblack scienceguy. Shapur ii and tupacs pharoah revenge. Wiki search the reincarnated holohoax of a hor crux and unholy crucifix.

Ashes ti ashes dust to dust. Anno domini to anno, domini. Romans 9:6, hebrews 13. Zero after nein. A jew fancies a riddle as sure as a devil dances to a fiddle. Strike that. Reverse it. On we go.

Attached: 420 for four to zero in on the lob'e star.png (720x1280, 963K)

What a nice golden compass made of digital sands of time. Would be a shame if aome abacus broke your arithmetic homework. Did the dogg do it. Bad bad not good lavender to the crypt. Bloods will rise.

Gemini reporting in.
I'm also INTP/J
And I even struggle to "shut down" my inner thought, to the point where I barely sleep more than 4 hours a day.
Rate me.

I came across this recently, apparently hitler had a golden yod and some nazi leaders had yods in their chart, anyone knows more about this?

Attached: hitleryod.jpg (450x462, 58K)

is my natal chart anything to write home about?

Attached: graphic.png (1200x1600, 68K)

I have some yods in my natal chart as well, you can check here if interested astro-charts.com/

Attached: 1536985866336.jpg (467x437, 48K)

the position of the earth in space affects food supply
the moon is correlated with menstruation
everybody goes to sleep when they can't see the sun

who fucking knows where it ends
it doesn't seem unreasonable that personality, economy and society would have correlations and causation with the arrangement of the planets

youtube.com/watch?v=YAl0snG2ACA

Attached: 0708797987999242616464.jpg (391x526, 70K)

That's not the golden Yod.
Yods are triangles, or kite formations.
Pentagrams are different aspect patterns entirely.

My aspect pattern is pretty similar to the Finger of God, sometimes called the Fist of God. Maybe I'll get to be the next Hitler.
see,As far as what they mean, I am not at a position to interpret it for you since I hardly believe any source on these subjects.

horoscopeyourself.com will let you know if there are significant patterns in your astral chart. Its calculator is pretty great for that. Otherwise I don't see anything outrageous. A lot of squaring, though, which is fun and apparently desirable.

it's a pentacle, 2 yods, here's something i found about yods "A Yod—also known as the “finger of fate” or “finger of God”—is a rare astrological aspect that involves any three planets in the horoscope that form an isoceles triangle. In a yod, two planets are sextile to each other, and both are then quincunx to a third planet. The Yod can indicate powerful mystical forces in a person or event—or a deeply-entrenched block that must be worked through with skill and careful negotiation. Often something hidden must be forced to the surface, and only through major excavation and prying can this come to light. People born with Yods in their birth charts can be tireless workers or “difficult” personalities. There is an intensity to their life mission and a sense that the clock is ticking, that their time is short and they must fulfill their destiny here on earth." there's not much material about yods youtube.com/watch?v=L4gQoJz6Ibs

Pentagram and Golden Yod are different patterns.
>Related to the yod, though much less inharmonious and more rarely noticed, is the golden yod. A golden Yod occurs when one planet forms biquintiles (144° aspect) to two others separated by a quintile(72° aspect).
>An example of a golden Yod would be with the Sun at 20° Cancer, Uranus at 8° Taurus and Jupiter at 14° Sagittarius.

Attached: Capture.png (514x320, 12K)

>. after researching some key historical figures their natal charts were symmetrical
pics please

Hows my yod looking?

Attached: brth.png (571x536, 70K)

oh okay, guess you're right just recently into this stuff, btw on the site you linked I have no patterns, but I do have them on this one astro-charts.com/ you have any other calculators? how do I know which one is accurate?

It's pretty much perfect, although having the moon at opposition like that might mean you have autism or its symptoms.

I don't really have any other resource than to say you might want to draw it up for yourself. While I felt the calculator from the site I recommended was pretty good, I don't feel that the readings were the best.

It is hollow too.

plz tell me Im not some filthy NPC with two Yods and 2 cradles.

Attached: ohhh no.jpg (513x517, 47K)

plz any astrology fag tell me i'm the next hitler

Attached: 1537579006381353124.png (539x521, 85K)

I can already tell you that you arent.

Weather patterns and stellar phenomena can have major influences on our psyches. I get rather sick and manic around things like blue moon and blood moon. I can imagine that the Earth being in a certain position during a fetus' development could influence the child. I don't buy all of astrology's bullshit but there are some kernels of truth in there regarding personality types that tend to appear from certain birth months.

Attached: 1537367582777.jpg (556x604, 65K)

>read about "yods" in this thread
>get curious so I google it
>end up in an obscure subweb page from the most prestigious University of my country which talks about lingüistics and obscure magic
You can't make this shit up.

Both Reagan and the Clinton's used astrology . youtu.be/VP8ocuNQMJA

You'd be surprised to find out every University has collections on esoterics. Ivy League Universities tend to have the best materials on it.

One of my favorite articles is from Dartmouth about Geometry, numerology, and golden ratio.
math.dartmouth.edu/~matc/math5.geometry/unit2/unit2.html

Too lazy and stupid to look mine up.

Someone do mine

>pleb chart
This is the chart of a higher being

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-122652.png (1080x1920, 260K)

We aren't mindreaders, we need the date/time/location of your birth.

03/21/1991 Chessepeak Bay Virginia around noon ish

It's nothing other than the Forer Effect and confirmation bias. As an example, people born at the same time/place would seemingly share horoscopes and traits, and this is demonstrably false through cases such as twins and the like. The descriptions or horoscopes can be vague as to be perceived as applying to anyone even if their circumstances are entirely different. There are different types of astrology, but they all rely on those same effects and are never provable/repeatable in every case

Attached: Capturechart.jpg (640x843, 80K)

Wtf is wrong with mine

Didn't post the pic

Attached: Screenshot_20180923-043635_1.jpg (1080x986, 155K)

I set the location to Norfolk since Chesapeake Bay is not the correct location.(whether you did this to fuck with me or not I dont know.)

Attached: s8cdzibsgskcw5whl32itiuqdjue7tph2018_09_23_09_39_53.png (784x884, 127K)