Should I move to canada or Germany?

I am looking to mechanical engineering
what is your opinion Jow Forums
help your brother out

Attached: Flag_of_Canada_and_Germany-683-copy.png (683x342, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off we are full.

canada definitely canada

Attached: 1515950738187.jpg (1024x987, 140K)

Germany. Their women will gladly take your brown semen load..
Minorities in Canada are well treated but segregated. In Germany the women wait for you at the airport to service your needs asap

Fuck off we are full.

Honestly, bro, Canada is a way better option. Germany is very fucked up, especially if you aren’t really fluent in German and aren’t at least 5’11 if not 6’0.

Attached: A7441C78-BE85-44BB-B5CC-001AA1385BE6.jpg (1513x1193, 221K)

accurate.
don't come here.

Attached: image.jpg (3874x4505, 2.83M)

Europe is full
go away

I am 6'2
I look Hispanic

Come here. We treat immigrants better than our own citizens. Lots of mid-east people already here. Just don't move to a small town or everyone will be calling you a filthy paki behind your back. City folk wont care as much

stay where you are you pooleech.

We're full too. Make India Great Again.

sorry,I don't like it here
I have to move out

You can join the other mid-east people and start hating white Canadians. It will be great

I am not a god
statistically speaking I am very insignificant
I am just one person after all

how is newfoundland??
I am looking to join a university there

I would recommend Canada 100%. German language is really difficult and we have alot of muslims here that hate indians and other loos.
We are also very full right now

You should kill yourself instead OP

this

:P

Attached: 1536744965058.jpg (1080x852, 299K)

You will still have a better chance of positively affecting your own society than ones where your culture is alien and the native public doesn't want you regardless of what leaders say.

Come here if you are hindu. Muslims however need not apply.

I am a sikh

Although I am not religious now

Fuck off we're full

It's nice there, but it would be one of the more white racist cities in Canada. We call them Newfies because that province has a different accent and a little backwater

>sikh
Well, Sikhs are more than welcome!
No shit, Sikhs are great people and the ones we have in Germany are all very kind. I've never even heard of a Sikh being a criminal over here.

would it be easy to find a job there?
I have heard economically its in bad shape

Most people pronounce that wrong, they say it like seek not sick and think its the same as Muslim

>In Germany the women wait for you at the airport to service your needs asap
This. It's getting pretty brutal whenever a plane is due from Africa, there's thousands of german women waiting anxiously at the airport. But there's only so many bulls coming, so the upstanding women are starting to fight each other to be first in line.

Our women are bad but the german females take the cake on that front.

Canada

Attached: whatthefuckisevengoingonanymorereallythoughthisshitisfuckedup.png (1450x966, 2.75M)

I see
Is refugee crisis really as bad as Jow Forums claims?what about the far right?

yeah. Some people come over with engineering degrees and work in convenient stores and taxi cabs. If you are really good at what you do, you probably will do well

Lol
athough I prefer to live with people of the country I want to move to
I don't really like non-western cultures

Just so long as it's not the US Apu

Jobs are hard to come by around these parts. If you're looking to get a stable well paying job and starting a family with a nice white young woman then germany is the better bet.

what about the refugees and far right?

We don't like areas full of Indians either. Stay home.

Neither. Kosovo is the best place for you.

your immigration laws are godawful

Yeah go to germany like I just said alright

Canada unless you want to get ethnically cleansed in the reconquista of Germany in a few decades.
North America is the designated diverse continent. Europe is the designated white continent.

canada, since you would have to learn to speak german otherwise. regular people can´t talk english here and there is no indian community here aswell.

fuckin asshole why dont you stay in your own fucking country and get a degree.makes me want to go to india,start a business and literally pay all the employees fucking nothing so they die of starvation.fucking whites we have to carry every other shithole nation that is corrupt on our backs?
fuck you hapless assholes.be a doctor in india,be a programmer in fucking india
goddammit.fight for higher wages in ur country asshole!

Why not stay and help build your turd of a country?

I will learn German obviously
Don't care about Indian communities

Because I don't want to

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u2.jpg (498x550, 31K)

Go to Canada and cuck leafs, pajeet, it's your destiny

>I look Hispanic
Forget Germany & Canada then. America would be the better option for you, you'd fit right in

This is why India is shit. You guys literally are selfish cunts with no culture. So excited for China to genocide your immoral cunt of a society. :3

well, then come here. If you only care about mechanical engineering, then obviously germany is the place to be.

Seriously please don't move to Germany.

i would say you move to canada so you can gibsmedat and ins't as fucked as Germany, it would be cool if pajet can into violence and propagate hate so daddy USA will annex Canada and become greater North Empire
also Canada has tons of cows of what i heard of cousin you can reverend you milky god a lot

Attached: 1537425415795.jpg (592x515, 50K)

You're literally a leech. You use public resources then leave so you can leech off another country. Commit suicide leech.

you look gyspy not hispanic bro, and if your only coming due to women don't bother at all

People will literally perceive you as a refugee on the streets.

you are acting like there are no polish and romanian immigrants

Lmao thinks its tiny panjeet mind will learn German

what do gypsies look like?

Reminder that strict and harshly enforced immigration laws are necessary. Third worlders lacking any introspection will take advantage of any loophole and replicate the conditions of their own countries. See

>says the eternal-english burger
lmao

Funny because Indians are highest earning ethnic group in US

India has culture my dude, that doesn't make it good but curry good in the less

You should poo in loo

This. Germany is the best country user Canada is shit don't come here.

>what about the far right?
Nothing if you're a well adjusted adult and have a job.

Canada is legit better than Germany, especially if you aren't into low wage jobs. In Germany you can get paid as low as 2euro/hour with (((minijobs))) which most young people are forced to do. So unless you have a well established work curriculum, lot of experience and older than 30 Canada is better, since you won't end up wageslaving for 2 euros while living in neukoln.
Just my two cents as an actual observation not based purely on memes

Make Khalistan a reality

The difference is I haven't met a single Indian in engineering who doesn't plan to leave their country. You guys have absolutely no sense of nationalism. You're literally termites to a nation. You eat your fill of social resources leaving only your shit and then scurry off to turd up another nation. Literally India is made of shit and it's because of you.

like light skinned Indians.

>regular people can't talk english here
that's fuckin dissapointing. I wanted to move there in a few years

Statistically speaking, of course a few from a billion people will be great, it doesn't save the rest of the street shitting pajeets

I see
which state would you recommend?

Your Curry is shit. You guys spice up food so no one can tell it's fucking rotten. Also Chinese food is still better. Your nation is literally going to get overrunned by Muslims (already happening and you are facilitating it). And then China is going to genocide what little of you cow lickers remain.

What does that have to do with Germany panjeets?

some don't here in the frontier with Argentina unironically gypsies are whiter that most of the argies, you look a young gypsies and fucker is white as fuck, only women are discernible because stupid dress

Obviously Canada, who would ever consider moving to Germany?????

you said Indians don't have a mind that is able to learn german

I'm from the "most racist city in Canada" and this is not true what so ever. If you have an engineering degree from back home they will recognize it if you take a year of classes at a Canadian university. There are also lots of enclaves in the suburbs of wealthy East Indians and Sikhs. We have Sikh running for Prime Minister. I'm planning on going to Germany so come to Canada!
It's a VPN

have you met any Indians bro? If you call that culture then your screwed mate

the thing about Canada's diversity is that it's divided. Most people just end up sticking with other people from own race. I am white and have been the minority for most of my jobs. People who say its impossible to experience racism as white man haven't had my fist up their ass yet

we don't even have curry here, muslims population in paraguay is nothing but we are overrun by muts, bolivia claim land but usa has base there and own all the supposed oil fields so no one menace us

Move to the US of A, we're very accepting of immigrants here. Please stay out of Canada.

Jokingly enough, NRW. There're so many foreigners here, you'd be a grain of sand on the beach.

It in Eastern Europe it depends on the Clan or tribe they belong to as well as there ancestry.

Both are forward thinking nations with a rich history of immigration.

Probably not. Panjeets make money because they take brainlet tier stem jobs like engies and finance. I haven't met a single panjeet in mathematics, literally all whites and chinks. You guys are retarded, literally you do a job a white 10 year old autistic boy can do.

why are you guys talking talking about indians a group?
I am talking about myself you retards
just because whites tend to be better as group doesn't make me stupid
we are all individuals in the end

nope, but i have seen documentaries, some cool stuff there but most is shit and a rape hole, and the worst nightmare things that we don't even do in south America

yea but thats because a lot of argies are a mix with the local natives of latin America thus the contrast, also the Gypsies in Latin America are different then the ones in for example Spain or Balkan, in Balkan they are very dark.

And if you bring up Ramnigger then just remember that's literally 1 guy. The state of Indians in mathematics is literally 1 guy in almost every department.

pumpkinperson.com/2014/09/29/the-incredible-intelligence-of-indian-americans/
Indian american have high iq

Plus Germany has little social support if you are young and able to work. Only hartz4 but it's fairly strict memes aside and often given mostly to families over single students/young workers. Canada might be better in that prospect although I've never been on welfare there.
As far as people go, Germans are autistic robots that will never be friendly even after years of knowing you. Canadians are far nicer, open minded and friendly
Language wise Canada wins hands down, they all speak English and often understand French (French probably doesn't interest you though). Germans speak broken English when they speak it, sometimes they only understand German and are anal about pronunciation (even in big cities like Berlin I had cops not understanding me)
t. Arab that studied and worked in both

Canada

Honestly, moving to Canada Jan your best bet. There is a large Indian and Nepalese community in Toronto, Ottawa, and Montreal. There are IT jobs galore and a lot of call center opportunities. I know this because my last gf was a Canadian and she always talked about how diverse and welcoming Canada was to Europe - especially Germany

I don't think you understand what that meme is.

This thread is cursed dont reply
reply = your mom dies in her sleep