Welp, i just withdrew my university offer for a gap year on grounds of anxiety

Welp, i just withdrew my university offer for a gap year on grounds of anxiety.
Official NEET
Fuck

Attached: 1536841770506.png (1143x851, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EvEePDXL1AE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bad post
slippery slope

Could be a hikko like me. Although my first day of work is today and I'd like to kill myself.

Attached: 1537702692187m.jpg (1022x1024, 132K)

I know
Guess it's time for therapy

Attached: 1537064875668.jpg (640x640, 37K)

Welcome brother

well that's something
but it's kinda unusual treating anxiety and shutting yourself off from people at the same time
unless you plan on spending a lot of time out and about

Did you go to uni fren?

Attached: 1536950311729.jpg (643x720, 154K)

lmao how is anxiety even real like just calm down wtf

Community college two semesters away from finishing but some things came up and I've couldn't go either term. Feelsbad.

Make a runescape account and you'll be fine

Hmmm should've thought of that
What's community college

Attached: 1531334932191.png (720x546, 358K)

Well, think of it like mini college. Its cheaper and you're going there for a two year degree or certificate for a job slightly better than fast food joints. One thing I envy about you guys is your welfare system.

Sorry for turning this into Jow Forums, but what should i do?
I got great grades at high school as you call it and applied for physics at a decent university, but I've realised i don't really like physics that much and going to uni made me feel physically sick.
I was planning on spending the gap year going to therapy, working out and getting a local job

I wish I could help you mate but I'm just as lost as you are. 23 and no direction in life.

don't quit uni when you've already started. seriously.
what is it you don't like about physics?

When i started A-levels i loved physics but i just gradually lost interest and find it tedious and boring now. I suppose i only chose it because i was good at it.
Problem with uni is that i throw up going there due to anxiety and it's too much. I only just started and I'm 18

Yeah man you should really really reconsider. First year of most uni courses can be a little dull. Since a bunch of people from different educational backgrounds come together the first year is considered a "bring everyone up to speed on the basics" kind of deal. Try to look a bit farther ahead in the curriculum and see if there's any stuff there that seems interesting to you. If it still doesn't, maybe you can still make a bridge to a math or engineering degree instead. That way the stuff you've learned last year might still earn you credit towards a degree. The anxiety shit sucks understandably but you can't let that be a factor in your decision making. Because then it's just gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. You're gonna keep quitting everything you try, this is gonna keep on happening, you cannot escape it. And let me rip off that band-aid right now and say therapy might help a little, but it isn't gonna be some magical fix-it pill that makes everything awesome forever. There's only two real ways out. Either you spend the rest of your life running from the things that scare you, and you will never get anything done. Or there's gonna be some point in your life when you finally say enough is enough and you start fighting yourself. But the sooner this happens, the better, because it means less time of your life has been wasted. Trust me on that one. I can't know for sure if staying in uni is the decision is best for you, but what I can tell you for sure is I recognize what you're saying right here and you are quitting uni for the wrong reasons.

I've looked through the entire course, but the problem is that physics in general is just uninteresting to me. I was also worried that it would only get worse if i didn't go, but my last year of school my anxiety got increasingly worse despite constant attendance and now it's so bad i can't even concentrate. Is there an alternative to going to university this year that you could suggest that might help?

>muh anxiety is apparently a valid reason to drop out of uni

Attached: 20180924_055341.png (775x540, 400K)

I don't know for sure man. I've tried the whole therapy thing myself. I've tried most medications in the book. I'm definitely a fringe case but none of that shit worked on me. And now I pretty much just tough it out. Ride the waves of high and low and always do the best I can. Drink and do drugs in moderation to keep the worst days at bay. Ofcourse I don't recommend this to you. I'm just saying this to let you know I'm aware how bad it can get. I'm in my late twenties now, having an education with a bunch of people a decade younger than me. And I've seen the same thing you're talking about happen not only to me, but to people around me, both a decade ago, and now I'm seeing it again among the younger people. It's a very very familiar story. And if you want a recommendation, I'm not giving any that's not related to getting an education honestly. I have a firm belief that anyone who initially aspires to higher education is either gonna finish it, or regret not finishing it. The only other option I can suggest is maybe contact your uni and see if you can take certain courses in a self-study format, where you stay at home and just head to school to take the exams. But that's ofcourse assuming you can find something else you are actually interested in

Fuck it. I just bought a violin on amazon and will try to occupy myself learning it from online lessons, i live classical music.

*love

If your grades are good enough just shift your degree to economics, law or whatever it is you enjoy

I enjoy history, but my university nearby doesn't do history and my A-levels are maths, further maths and physics

Hmmm, so your A levels would lower your grade in a humanities degree?
You could take your a levels again during your gap year but changing the exams
And if your uni doesnt offer a history course, you can try to save up in order to study somewhere else

Whatever you wanna do man. As long as you just try sticking to it. Giving up too soon is a disease
Also do math we're hella shortstaffed

Attached: 1530925086355.jpg (612x612, 36K)

My end goal is to play this piece (not the plucking part)
youtu.be/EvEePDXL1AE

>He didn't drop out of uni because of anxiety

Attached: 15321896697816.png (518x711, 393K)

Did you?

Attached: 20180520_163342.jpg (585x720, 234K)

Fuck you waffle for blogposting, suck my balls.

Attached: 1526509386993.jpg (1145x800, 141K)

This isn't my blog you retard it's his
I was trying to give him some advice
Why don't you suck my 8 inch dick

Well it was in HS and I became a neet for a year doing nothing but vidya. Now I'm a freshman using phenibut so I can get by, though I'm limited to using it once a week to avoid tolerance.

fuck off waffle you are an asshole suck the tip of my balls

oh yeah try me mate I'll fucking rip your nutsack clean off with my bare teeth niggerfaggot

niggerfaggot my ass faggot

niggerfaggot my ass faggot my ass faggot butthurt iberian shill

Attached: 1536005790674.gif (720x405, 545K)

shill my ass faggot

One more word and I will shill your ass faggot try and stop me

Do you think it will be good for me if i dedicate time to learning a violin piece?

I have no idea man. I mean it sounds okay ofcourse but I can't exactly decide where your best interests lie for you. All I can tell you is that it's really really important to find something you stick to and not give up on

Attached: 1516710498490.jpg (1000x700, 83K)

That's tricky. My academic interests are very fleeting and i find it difficult to focus on studying one thing for extended periods of time.

Dog bless this beautiful effort post

Welp. You're gonna have to figure out why that happens and fix it
Either that or just become a NEET, your choice

donate to my patreon for more

Do NEETs actually exist though?

Not for long

Attached: 1511531825667.jpg (248x233, 9K)

my cock is 8.3 inches

prove it

disprove it

i did the same, remember to keep practising for whatever course you want to do over the year or you'll be overwhelmed when you come back to education

*high fives*

Attached: 1537573318055.jpg (341x307, 18K)

gj

Attached: Autism.jpg (600x440, 50K)

Based fellow NEET

How did it go? What did you do for your gap year?

testo

fucking finally

Never understood how your wonky foreign systems work, how can you do further mathematics without having already done mathematics?

He bought

it got b& for 30 days

I dropped because of anxiety too, faggot.

Attached: 1517078169262.png (330x236, 140K)

i did nothing and when i started again it's quite overwhelming for me but my anxiety meds are working, what i meant on my previous reply is that if i did it again i would still study each week in preparation