Which countries have most of the good parts of America but few of the bad parts? (Canada doesn't count.)

Which countries have most of the good parts of America but few of the bad parts? (Canada doesn't count.)

Attached: 1527900761600.jpg (576x576, 81K)

Every other 1st world country?

yeah but they don't all have:

>gun rights
>free speech
>english

>gun rights
Do americans unironically believe this?
>free speech
coming from the country with Fox News and the Patriot Act, it's kind of hypocritical teebeeeh
>english
Learn another language like everyone else

>Do americans unironically believe this?
assault rifles are still legal in many states and you almost never need a license to buy guns (including handguns)

>coming from the country with Fox News and the Patriot Act, it's kind of hypocritical teebeeeh
what in fuck's name do either of those have to do with free speech? also you guys passed basically the same law as the Patriot Act after 9/11.

>Learn another language like everyone else
ok that's fair

>assault rifles are still legal in many states and you almost never need a license to buy guns (including handguns)
I'm from France and I can buy pic related whenever I fucking want, including all the ammo for it, with nothing more than a shooting license. No background check, and takes less than 30 mins.
If you want funs to recreationally shoot, you can have them pretty much everywhere. And other countries in Europe are actually more lax in terms of gun laws that many US states.

>what in fuck's name do either of those have to do with free speech?
Stifling of dissenting opinion, dumbing down of the general populace and overall surveillance. You might not be aware of this, but news outside of America has a far greater information value, and the average guy is more educated on politics as a result of this. And you obviously can't have a free society without citizens educated on such topics.
Also, every country spies on its citizens to some extent. But america does it a lot, far more than others. So yes, it has to do with free speech.
And finally, never have I seen such dogmatism than in America (including canada where I currently am). So no, free speech is much better respected outside of the US.

duuh

Attached: 81212-870-Express-Tactical-Shotgun_6-position_Right.jpg (1200x331, 24K)

fuck off, we're full.

Attached: file.png (752x524, 728K)

Chile

>All able-bodied males were formerly required to keep automatic rifles at home or the local armory to provide for the national defense up until 2010. The service is now voluntary, but voters rejected a 2011 referendum that would have required militia members to store their guns on military bases. The tradition also coincides with a strong culture of private ownership. The Swiss have one of the world’s highest rates of gun ownership at around 29 percent, and also one of the lowest crime rates. So-called “free arms” such as single-shots and bolt-action rifles can be purchased by anyone over 18 years of age without a permit. In 1997, the Federal Law on Arms, Arms Accessories and Ammunition guaranteed a right to ownership.

>good parts of America
There's non

b4s3d 4nd r3dp1ll3d d4n3

>no gun attached

XD you sure showed us with your loose fun laws

Exdee

But what are your self defense laws like?

Case by case
Not like we need self defense anyway, the police actually does its job

in sweden (atleast) you get fucced if you stab someone trying to rape and kill you in the leg, but i don't give a shit and carry a pocket knife on me at all times.

yeah so far switzerland sounds like the best version of america, but you still can't deny the holocaust or be a white supremacist if you feel like it

we have gun rights. we just don't care for them. but we can have them.
>free speech
you think you are the only ones lol
>english
>i don't know english i'm sorry.

>you think you are the only ones lol
my definition of free speech includes hate speech and holocaust denial, both of which are crimes in the netherlands. i'm not even a Jow Forumstard but you can't have free speech without ideological extremes.

fuck off stealing my get