Who the fuck is this guy?

who the fuck is this guy?

Attached: 1537341361008.jpg (1212x1616, 727K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/1xvdi_596hnd-U3X99kuiQ/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Korbo

Normie

Ade

Alice

Artists thanked him over the phone when no one else would

This is what a gayposter looks like on a good day

Absolutely obsessed.

And his dog

Attached: Soon.png (1200x946, 750K)

I should buy add space on Jow Forums and run this when Normie dies

If I die faggot. What are you gonna do if I don't die?

Feel sorry for you because you'll have to keep living with that ugly ass face

>What are you gonna do if I don't die
I'm younger than you so I'll just wait till you die of old age and then run the ad

That ugly ass face has had more action than you'll ever have in your entire life. I feel sorry for the people so obsessed with me they have nothing better to do than post my face pretty much every day if not every month for a year.
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/image/1xvdi_596hnd-U3X99kuiQ/

Attached: 1491950443305.gif (540x400, 898K)

How old do you think I am?
>Inb4 40

Average boomer

holy fuck is that actually you?
lmao, i though it was just a meme

why the hell would you post your face on Jow Forums
especially when you're that fucking ugly

Yeah it's actually me. If you go back in the archive I was making the point that with a face that ugly I've gotten laid with multiple hotties over my lifetime so there's no excuse for anyone to be a virgin unless they want to be. Women don't give a shit about looks like men do unless they're roasties that aren't worth your time anyway.
Nigga I'll bet you're just as ugly as me.

Alice

lmfao you insufferable faggot

Attached: 1534771949134.png (720x727, 397K)

>QuX
>cucks

Like 34 probably

>spend an hour in bath
>exfoliate for like 30 minutes
>shave butt
>exfoliate again
>moisturiser ass soon as its dry
>skin already fucked up and looks worse than normie's face
God, why do you have to torture me like this?

I'm 26 you faggot probably not much older than you.

I'm 18 so you are 8 years older

Mr & Mrs Tranny
The crackwhore couple of r/banter

>"I'm 18"
>90% chance underageb&

what was your hair style before losing your hair?

Trevor Phillips with AIDS.

>26
You're like three years older then me and you're already balding.
What?

Attached: get out.gif (800x420, 888K)

why do you look so fucking old? like really what the hell?

eyen yood

And you're expecting me to die of old age before you? Fool you could die tomorrow. 8 years isn't that much and you're still a baby by adult standards. One day you'll look terrible too. Your looks won't last forever and you'll realize the only reason people bashed on the ugly youths is because they were afraid that they might turn out the same way when they go through what is essentially second puberty. You'll grow more hair in weird places like your nose, your body will change and you might even lose hair in lots of places. Be warned that if you don't take care of yourself now you will deal with it later. Waiting for me to die of old age will be pointless as when I die at 80 you'll be 72. That's a real big difference. We'll both be shitting in diapers and be senile but hey at least you were young and beautiful once am I right? I was once young and beautiful too user. Just for the record this pic was taken with the intention of looking as terrible as possible.
Pic related is me on an average day but bant won't show you it because it destroys their agenda.
Emo boy. You gotta remember it was the 2000's and MCR was really big. I'll show you pics of me before I lost it.
Genetics and stress. It's really a crap shoot of when you lose it but you will at least recede at some point. My dad is 62 and has more hair than I do.

Attached: 170914_1429361.jpg (1944x2592, 781K)

Because that's what the pic was intended for to make me look as awful as possible. I'm really not that bad looking this image is just used to push the agenda that I'm a horrible troglodyte when in reality I just look like another hipster brad faggot.
>pic related was me in high school before I lost my hair but without styling it

Attached: 24037_102419939798278_8151829_n.jpg (450x600, 37K)

I wasn't even making fun of your looks dude. I just wanted to run that Mrs normie ad after you died.

IF I die. Why would you prefer to believe I'd die instead of live? Are you really that ass hurt by my mere existence?

Attached: 5c5d1bb3e264e3ad6424d28341476a84.png (943x1077, 678K)

It all ready was run in the last on. Ownly with a much better photo of me.

Death is inevitable
There are no if when it comes to death

Nice hair dude. When did start losing hair/notice? How did you cope?

Attached: 1537695806336.jpg (600x448, 18K)

I wouldn't mind it if you died
It would be a relief not to see the autistic walls of text you produce every day. Also please take your tranny wife with you in your grave. Or at least learn it to type probably. It makes me cringe every time I see "her" misspelling her own name.

I mean, how terrible of a person must you be to sincerely want a literal who on Jow Forums to die

Attached: B83D1A69-4057-4839-87B0-AE85C306032A.jpg (300x300, 51K)

I don't I just want to run an ad ========>If

Well thank you I so happy to that you so eazy too was blast.

Wait that normie? He look like he 35+

Oh I wasn’t referring to you I was reffering to the people actually hoping he dies. An ad would be pretty funny desu

Yeah but why would you want me to die young? I don't want you to die young.
>When did start losing hair/notice?
I was right around 20 or 21 when I started to notice it receding. My family made fun of me but when I was 22 I noticed I lost a lot seemingly overnight.
>How did you cope?
Fuck is this cope shit? I EMBRACED IT. I dreaded my hair and continued to wear my beard. I don't cope with things I can't change I embrace them. Nobody really cares anyway and most girls like older men to substitute for daddy so you don't have to be self conscious.
Here's one when it's styled.
Cool I'm glad my existence is so jimmy rustling for you that you have to sperg out every chance you get. Makes me feel pretty good.

Attached: what about dis homo.jpg (600x448, 29K)

>Yeah but why would you want me to die young?
I don't that's why I said I would run the ad when you died of old age if you don't have cancer

>That pic
LOLE why do you do this to yourself.
hshahahahaha f

Attached: normie meme.png (598x941, 757K)

>most girls like older men to substitute for daddy so you don't have to be self conscious.
COPE

omg im so sorry :(
i think you could look better if you put more effort into it. same with your wife. please dont give in to these people. they are bad for you. get out if you feel angry

Shut up shut up SHUT UP
Fuck off
Disgusting, idiotic, fat, gay, degenerated, worthless, useless, pathetic, smelly, boring, dirty, and blacked N*rwegian
If you died today no one would miss you

Attached: BLACKED .png (680x898, 620K)

how'd i know this was coming

Oh okay. If I do die run the ad so there's something to remember me by.
This one too These are already in circulation. In fact that one has a snap meme made of it. That was over 10 years ago you really gonna shit on me for things I did in my past just to be more of a dick? I want you to tell me that you didn't have an edgy period when you were a teen or didn't do some cringy shit. Acting like you're fucking perfect.
Why don't you and me go tool around in my Ford Pinto blasting electro swing music and eating philly cheese steaks?

Attached: embrace it.png (960x990, 203K)

okey
lole its him. its been a while

imagine being this angry at a norwegian on an imageboard lole

Attached: 714DD476-315E-4F42-B4F0-47700E698B66.jpg (300x400, 53K)

dont shut up
dont fuck off
clean, smart, skinny,straight, pure, valuable, useful, strong, not smelly, interesting, clean, and not blacked Norwegian
If you died today everyone would miss you

thanks for being nice

>eating philly cheese steaks
No, otherwise you almost had me.

Go away incel

Attached: 567896578.jpg (375x666, 33K)

Hey friend; doing alright tonight?

I'm currently trying to convince my ex to get back together with me while sleep-deprived and still mildly delirious from my flu, so lets hope I roll a pass on this check

Dude don't apologize you can't control what happens to you with things like this. It's not like I don't try to look good it's one picture that bant pushes for their Normie is ugly as sin agenda. Every day I put in work to look presentable because I'm in the public eye for my business. Compared to some people I'm a regular Brad. I've no reservations about my looks at all. If I did I wouldn't have posted these in the first place. I was a beautiful kid but now I'm just another average hipster looking normal. It's cool I'm at peace with it. I think when I'm not trying to look terrible I'm about a 5 or a 6. Not good but not bad.
Here have a rare highschool Normie for your niceness Ritsu.

Attached: full.jpg (600x448, 33K)

I started this war out of a fit of anger when my most recent lets call him "e-lover" pulled a 180 after ERPing with me to run off with an user even I hadn't heard of. It's something that shouldn't have been a big deal but knowing that once again a qt boi from bant had used me then tossed me aside finally broke me. The constant torment from anons for being a gay poster and knowing that all the other gay posters weren't interested in me broke me. I knew the only way to ensure that I wouldn't have to feel like this again was to eliminate the very concept of gay posting all together in spite of my love for it. If I could successfully bolster the anti-gayposters enough I knew that this board would tear apart at the seams. So the plan was simple. I'd spend a day shitposting against gay posters long enough to watch not only the gay posters eat each other but watch the anti-gayposters finally take some action against the gay posters. My plan worked about as perfectly as I could've imagined. While the mass confusion of why I had turncoated subsided rather quickly the hysteria of it all turned into a full blown revolution. Nice posters turned rude, people turned on Denmark and all the lines were blurred for all of a moment. All the while I sat back fanning the flames just to watch it all burn. It felt amazing watching bant suffer because I needed revenge. It seemed nobody in any thread was safe from the war that was raging. It was glorious....that is until I saw Cute post in my hate thread. Out of all the gay posters on this board there was one I just couldn't bring myself to purge. He was the reminder of the very ideals I wanted bant to have from the beginning. When I learned that my actions were effecting him it started to sink in how badly I'd fucked up. Cute was the best there ever was and still is. Unfortunately I'm not the one for him and I have to move past that. I did all this because of what he did to me but now I realize I have to protect bant for him.

Attached: 4324324323.png (1616x1212, 1.98M)

Faggots

Attached: 34234234.jpg (1616x1212, 443K)

YOU

Attached: 1535679323912.png (490x665, 279K)

ARE

Attached: 35465786754.jpg (1280x960, 272K)

can't we just all enjoy spaghetti

Attached: marisaspagetti.png (450x500, 360K)

ALL

Attached: 534534545.jpg (402x656, 73K)

FAGGOTS.

nigger stop posting pictures of yourself; we get it, you have sex

take a new pic, uggo

Obsessed AND seething
btw I’ve had girlfriends before :^)

Attached: EFB42928-556E-4006-910F-AB9BFB54944E.jpg (708x536, 114K)

k

Attached: AnzuMunching.png (1120x1092, 366K)

i am. well its morning here though. i hope you manage to. have a good night sleep later okey
okey just dont suffer too much or i will be sad!

Okay how about some homemade kompot and pirozhki while we whistle at the girlies at the gas station?
That was for ritsu.
Why when I'm being told to stop posting pictures of myself?

Attached: 1500196210371.gif (500x516, 152K)

I probably won't manage to or have a good sleep, but thanks

sleep effects mood. i hope you get good amounts of it

Who's this supposed to be

I am well aware that it does, lol

probably why i've been so crabby for the past...
-checks watch-
... year.

I don’t even know but its funny imagining denmark having a whole folder filled with everyone from bant and claim he isn’t obsessed

>homemade kompot and pirozhki
bad
>girlies at the gas station
very bad
>Why
Well stay as an ugly meme if you really want that.

umm its fine. but you should sleep if you can

YOU DON'T LIKE KOMPOT OR PIROZHKI??!! Get out of that country right the fuck now. Your babushka is disappointed in you. I'll bet you don't even wear Adidas.
>Well stay as an ugly meme if you really want that.
I've taken multiple pictures and the one of me in the beanie is only a year old but it doesn't matter because like I've said 1000 times bant is just pushing an agenda so they won't change. I'll take another good one just for you though my bear on unicycle friend.

im sorry that those things happened to you. but you cant just attack everyone else for it. also i dont remember Cute poster. who is he?

Holy heck Normie was hot back in the day. Is OP really you on a good day?

Attached: 346578654.png (490x878, 120K)

I'll track you down and fucking eat you

Attached: 345676854576.png (1013x1361, 963K)

track me down!! what did i do wrong :(

27. I know you were born in 1991.

oh... i have to go soon

>KOMPOT
ugh, some can be good but mostly its pretty disgusting, especially if its jelly-like
>PIROZHKI
inflamiation or w/e its called in english, so ugh
>Get out of that country right the fuck now.
tell me how
>Your babushka is disappointed in you.
she is long dead
>I'll bet you don't even wear Adidas.
do socks and undies count?
>the one of me in the beanie is only a year old
Its doesn't look much better, if anything you look like a literal onions boy, and yeah I know you made it into Jow Forums basedboys compilation. And fuck hiro for dumb filters.

denmark just can't contain himself and wants to meet you

Attached: __kirisame_marisa_touhou_drawn_by_mozukuzu_manukedori__92d9ef0f4e0a77c2196291be42748183.png (654x751, 252K)

put on the ashley mask and wig and ill kiss ur bottom

he wants to eat me and i dont think in that sexual way :(

dios mio...

I doubt he poses much of a threat desu you'll be fine

Attached: filename.png (450x302, 60K)

I’m thinking of making one for halloween. But it’s gonna take like a few years for that I’m not self sufficient or autistic enough for that

Why can’t I speak english when phoneposting

No that's me on a bad day doing post training in my backyard. I'd never go out in public looking like that.
>Holy heck Normie was hot back in the day
Thank you I really appreciate that.
You would be correct leaf bro. I'm 27 on the 21st of October.
>especially if its jelly-like
True that. When it gets all thick it's like you're eating straight up jello.
>tell me how
Take a train to any other country.
>she is long dead
I'm sorry to hear that. Babushka was a nice modest woman. You should bring her flowers and tell her you love her.
>do socks and undies count?
Yes but if you don't own at least one track suit then I don't think you're slavic. We could go to the park, drink some cheap beer, do some donuts in the parking lot and smoke cigarettes to heavy bass instead.
>if anything you look like a literal onions boy
Yeah I know but with the field I'm in it's better to look like a soiboi than some grizzled old man. When you're in the public eye and young they expect a certain look and it helps to look the part. I'm not really up for taking pics right now as I haven't shaved in a while and my glasses broke so I have my big clunky plastic pair to fall back on.

Attached: 54960165016.gif (500x282, 1.66M)

Are you a cute boy or a lesbian, it's hard to tell.

Attached: 1537884625568.jpg (842x699, 50K)