Nvidia never calls back after it fucks you

They have moved on.

They have decided GPP isn't a story anymore.
They came
They raped
They came
They've moved on

Attached: 44ad2213e3.png (643x695, 248K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asrock.com/microsite/PhantomVGA/
anandtech.com/show/12565/nvidia-silently-rolls-out-slower-mx150-for-ultrabooks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

reminder that GPP stands for
Geforce Partner Penetration

GPP was never a story.

for you

Attached: have a you.gif (480x238, 415K)

>t. AMD kiddie blaming AMD's shitty sales on a marketing meme branding that literally everyone ignored when the actual cause was AMD shitting out subpar cards that no one wanted to buy

>theft or coercing "Partners" out of their own marketing rights isn't a story.
>littering the graphics cards space isn't a story.
>claiming established brands from outside companies for themselves isn't a story.
>denying companies which are their customers the right's to print whatver the fuck they want in their own end consumer products box art isn't a story.

you are a moron.

you ignored

Attached: 1508890919188.gif (513x640, 2.69M)

They can fuck everyone up the ass as hard they like. It wont impact their sales anyway, everything's flying off the shelves.

There is nothing wring with that. Stay mad

Besides, AMD sales have abolutely nothing to do with this story. And I very much doubt that they weren't considered shit by anyone with an IQ above 70, for at least the last 3 quarters time table.

Please Shuaybi yourself

blindly defending their loved brand wihout realizing the water starting to boil.
Enjoy your new mid tier msrp starting at 1 thousand dollars.
They'll just say it's the new ultra high end.
And you'll believe it, buy it, be grateful for it, while spamming posts of thank you based nvidia all over this board.
And then you'll dream of their real high end for 2 thousand dollars, drooling over it without hope of ever getting one whilst bashing poorfags for even raising heier questioning towards its utter unreasonability.

The story has its merits.
the lack of response from most of the media, pressure, investigation, or even a little more details other than side articles just serves to show their overall state. They are all Nvidia lap dogs and wouldn't challenge their overlord even for a good story.

>nvidia controls the media
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

They have moved on just like they've moved on from the gtx 970 3.5gb fiasco, to make it the best selling card of all times.
Without recourse, reason or aknlowdgement. Simply hoping their lack of transparency would dissuade a backlash and it worked perfectly. They know fully well you bitches are loyalists sucking their balls out of everything and will accept any pittance they throw at your egenral direction. After the fact, and the resounding success of that product, they quietly settled the case for a small refund for those who even bothered to ask, without any fanfare whatsoever.

Actually, they're starting to control the entire discreet graphics industry, as a whole. That's the concerning point, controlling with an iron hand, demanding unreasonable things from its own consumers like banning the word 'gaming' from uses not pertaining to their Geforce brand.
The fact that they control the media has already been established for anyone paying attention a long time ago.

you sound like a raving lunatic lmao, we have 17 posts now and 5 IPs. I wonder who could be samefagging so hard...

>its a fact nvidia controls the media
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *breaths deaply* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: CANT_WAKE_UP.jpg (559x559, 117K)

You sound like a Jow Forums tard. "The jews control the media!!"

Gimme a break.

GPP was never news in the first place

Only Kyle the lying bastard son of a bitch AYYMD troll shill would even think it's news

>Control and regulate.

Having a big market share is due to their own merits, as company selling the better products; or for anyone disputing that fact, at least the far better marketing strategies.
If no one is concerned with the situation where one company is about to exert such a degree of overwhelming control which allows it to dictate who can or cannot associate the very word 'gaming' with this or that, then I have nothing to say other than point you towards your own thick-headneness. This is a lot more than image reinforcement, it's a cult like brainwash, a censorship of the things they unilaterary decided that just can't be associated with anyone other than themselves. And it appears that not only they're in the position to do so, but also, that they'll get away with it scott free.

can't wait for that anti-trust lawsuit. free shekels for AMD i guess.

he thinks samefagging is the same thing as replying.
>look guise I ave the faxss

Attached: 575721edbcc8ba93078b45c8-750-563.png (750x563, 517K)

You mad, poorshit?

always

>control of the game developers
ongoing, almost complete
>control of the media
was that ever an issue?
>control of AIB's
can't get them all, but we definetely can turn most of them into our own, entirely submissive, bottom bitches

did I hear anyone saying monopoly?

those are all nonproblems, if they/you don't like it don't participate in it

>My favorite brand won at the gpu game

I fucking guarantee you that you won't enjoy their celebration party. Not one bit.

>GPP was never a story.
Of course it's a pretty huge story.

>They can fuck everyone up the ass as hard they like. It wont impact their sales
Their cards are flying off the shelves at inflated prices and they will probably keep on flying off the shelves. I'd be far more concerned with the legal fallout if I was on NVidia's board. Keep in mind that Intel and other companies have done pretty much the exact same thing in the past and they were convicted and fined in numerous jurisdictions.

It's pretty easy to see that NVidia does have some control or influence over some of the tech press, that's clear as day. You simply have to look at the coverage of the GPP, or in most cases lack of it, to get a sense of what is going on. Some covered it and some didn't.

>non issues

that's as bad as trying to copyright the square.
or the rounded square.

no it isn't if it bothers you then don't support the company if you are not alone with that opinion the company will crash and burn if you are alone then go fuckyourself

>what's this?
>this our new gaming box, not gaming box, just like the aorus one, but not the aorus one, brand new with the discreet gaming graphics Radeon RX580, not gaming,preferably used alongside your laptop, to not game. The gaming performance is outstanding. But you can't game on it. P-please don't game using it. W-we are begging, Just don't or our overlords will get mad at us.

that's orwellian double speak in its purest form.
I want to know long it'll take until nvidia demands the removal of the word gaming from the box art.

Attached: 2018022618462715_big.png (1000x1000, 158K)

you're simply being dishonest now.
with yourself.

Hm, I wonder what other kinda big news story was glossed over by the media regarding anything related to nvidia?
Oh, one very bad malfunction which may be resolved by a software patch or maybe it's a hardware design problem after all?
On a very expensive series of product?

yeah, almost no one heard of it.
And even those who did, 80% didn't even bat an eye because they're fucking loyalists who wouldn't ever tarnish the reputation of their most beloved corporation.
Just as intended.

Attached: titanGremlins.png (554x489, 91K)

Look what' I've found.
A preemptive response from january.

Guess how nvidia will resolve this issue?
They'll say Titans were never intended for this use case scenario, refering anyone complaining to the oficial change in policy effected earlier this year.
They are so awesome, It's like they can predict the future.

Attached: 1dc1aa6a3e.png (576x550, 356K)

asrock.com/microsite/PhantomVGA/
>Phantom Gaming
>ROG
>Phantom G
>Phantom, nothing to see here but ghosts, ngreedia.

Asrock became independent from Asus some 10 years ago, but were rejoined later under the umbrella of Pegatron, parent company for both.

The P is quite similar to the R, in the Republic of Gamers font and logo. The PG logo itself, has a weird readability, with some effort, you could argue that it could very well be an alternative logo for the ROG branding. The fonts are distinct, but the colors are another feature nudging and bringing the two brands metaphorically close together.

Attached: 3c9f795919.png (860x616, 477K)

>This racing car won't have any issues in street conditions
>However if you use it in an actual racing track you will have problems
The absolute state of Novidea

>THEY THINK THEY ARE GETTING THE FASTER MX150!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

anandtech.com/show/12565/nvidia-silently-rolls-out-slower-mx150-for-ultrabooks

Attached: gpu_z_nvidia76_575px[1].png (390x516, 44K)

>ultrabook
What did you expect?

It would be a bummer if Asus went full Nvidia while leaving Asrock full AMD, on the graphics part.

Quite funny and well played, but even though Asrock gained plenty of respect lately, they are far smaller in terms of image, recognition and perception.

that's a portable room heater with integrated miner right?

I doubt the faster variant would even perform better than when you have ultrashit cooling.

Remember when NVidia drivers reportedly killed some GPUs? As recent as 2016.

>nvidia starting a cult
never!

this isn't an issue because
THE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPEND
*breathes in*
*repeat*
THE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPENDTHE MORE YOU BUY THE LESS YOU SPEND

Attached: reverse_SatanChecked.png (319x211, 61K)

Of course not.
No such thing has ever happened.

are you fucking crazy?
nvidia never bricked any graphics' card. Not one. Ever. Only blasphemous heathens would dare say it.

go away heathen.

Attached: classic_check.jpg (1100x1380, 237K)

It really puts your noggins a'joggin when no one comes with products designed for your products launched over a year ago, 3 months ago, and/or very recently on a pretty competitive market with a decent amount of unfullfilled demand being urged by people who want specifically AMD branded notebooks.
All the while, intel's upcoming coffee lake H, already has more teaser products than the enire stack of AMD branded, all EOL by the way, currently being sold at pretty a big retailer.
As you've said, it's a non problem.
It's nobodies fault, right?
Not one coercion practice from whoever to see here. While I chance upon someone pleading for someone, anyone, to release one fucking Ryzen laptop already every other day.

Attached: fbcc7cab33.png (1684x906, 273K)

>on a pretty competitive market with a decent amount of unfullfilled demand
the market must be so small that intel bribes can outweigh it but yes i agree it's shitty that they do it.
stop supporting their products
>As you've said, it's a non problem.
yes
>It's nobodies fault, right?
false it's the fault of the consumer who made the decision to buy nvidia hardware because of marketing and marketshare allowing nvidia to grow like this
>Not one coercion practice from whoever to see here.
sue if it's illegal if it's not then petition your government to make it illegal if you can't it's literally nothing but normal business practice

Attached: 1521949787167.gif (256x256, 3.09M)

they do thought . the media is in the hand of few corporations owned by people with jewish names .

>Crash ETH price
>force AMD out from gaming market
>nvidia is pure chad

Attached: 1518784529544.jpg (575x693, 125K)

>nvidia is becoming the new intel
>/v/ crossposters are defending this
Just fuck off back to your shitty board.

How does wearing biker jackets, using weird slogans and rattling on about hundreds of dorra GPU's help a gamer?

Awesome, I have moved on from buying any new nvidia cards ever again, isn’t it great we came to a happy conclusion?

Eth was going to crash either way with mining becoming harder.

Attached: 1522089700306.gif (441x300, 525K)

SEETHING

>reportedly
As reported by Jow ForumsAMD

>Pegatron, parent company for both.
No, asus is parent company of pegatron, while pegatron is parent company of asrock

the best part is how asus nowdays is a total shit on motherboards and asrock has become literally the only high end solution for ryzen

nvidia pulling an intel on amd

they trully never learn from history

>no way to hook it via expresscard
>probably overpriced as fuck
This is why we can't have nice things.

Name 10 media outlets not opened by Jews. Hard mode: English print only.

>opened
Owned.

Still better than AMD’s GPUs by massive margin so I don’t care

Attached: 1EEF98AE-10A7-4219-BC2E-1E39E68CB0CC.gif (250x300, 785K)

Yeah that's pretty retarded especially since tracks have much better pavement than streets.