How do I pivot from computer science into mechatronics or robotics masters program ?

How do I pivot from computer science into mechatronics or robotics masters program ?
Is it just impossible or can I play on useful skills I have

Attached: HOBBYBOSS_82911_1_72_Scale_German_80cm_K_E_Railway_Gun_Dora.jpg (750x498, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ControlLectures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Too funny, I'm about to finish undergrand in mechatronics engineering and trying to go into comp sci for robotics/relevant field. Doesn't seem to be many options though.

If anything start looking into controls systems theory, probably the biggest take away of the major

Pretty funny to meet the other side of the coin.
Thanks for the suggestion.
You recommend any resources on control theory?

do u actually think ur going to make cool things like in ur pic? ur gonna end up making drones or some shit

Well, hopefully you like math. Just look up a PID controller, which is like industry standard. Learning electronics would help a ton too, it all ties in together eventually

Are drones not cool?

cancer thread

What math is required?

shoot up the school and kill yourself

Why?

You can do it, just cram on controls.

Linear algebra, calculus.

youtube.com/user/ControlLectures

This guy can be good for some quick introduction to shit like PID and lead/lag controllers.

if you haven't been building actual robots since before you were 10, and winning state/national competitions forget about it

Nah mate when the robotics breakthrough comes companies will be scraping for the bottom of the barrel for experts to keep the robot fleet maintained. If OP is smart enough to get the degree in the first place he's virtually guaranteed a job.

Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

>samefaging this hard

Nope

Why

To let you know how much opportunity is around you

this, just give up now OP

Florida