Reinstall windows 7 from 10

>reinstall windows 7 from 10
>everything is snappier again
>windows defender is not scanning every hour slowing down my machine
>mfw it's an upgrade
why did i ever installed botnet 10?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Ryuuou no Oshigoto! - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.03_[2018.01.30_21.04.51].jpg (1280x720, 83K)

>slutruna
no

Why did you ever install botnet windows 7 when Linux should have been the obvious choice?

Good enough

MOOOOOOOOOOODS BAN THIS ROLLING THREAD

>windows defender is not scanning every hour slowing down my machine

Why are you using Defender, and not a real AV?

BUT YOU NEED THE LATEST DIRECTX VERSION, GOY. WE JUST CAN'T GET IT TO WORK ON WINDOWS 7!

because the autists developing it keep putting of the "year of linux on desktop"

Attached: 1522102189380.jpg (625x223, 31K)

Attached: 1522100707043.jpg (594x307, 35K)

thread ruined successully

>want to get a hot bitch to fug
>get a cute daughter instead
Life sucsk.

If that is happening then exclude windows defender from the list of things to scan

>I couldnt configure my Windows so I installed older version that require minimal configuration

I guess that the solution too but you miss out security patches, user. And security is vital today, especially on Windows.

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with WordPad.

>when you fucked up so hard you have to explicitly mention there is not nagware contained to make people not skip important updates

Attached: Clipboard01.png (1046x968, 48K)

Why not use a more secure GNU/Linux base operating system?

The year of the Linux desktop was when Ubuntu came out. That made it friendly for normies to use. My mother uses it and she doesn't know shit about shit.

Literally no excuse.

get win 10 ltsb normal windows 10 is pure cancer

What about this? Numero uno in the distrowatch rankings?

Attached: https:--upload.wikimedia.org-wikipedia-commons-3-3f-Logo_Linux_Mint.png (622x565, 98K)

Also quite valid, either is fine really.

Linux mint is so shit for me and I don't know why. I woke my computer up after it being hibernated and the keyboard and mouse didn't respond so i had to restart, this also happens if I lock it sometimes.