Neural network aimbot

I made this. You Jow Forumsays interested?

Attached: Hayha_0_0_4_e.webm (768x432, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

unknowncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/262494-aimbots-3rw1ns-look-future.html
github.com/ppaquette/gym-doom
vizdoom.cs.put.edu.pl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back to >>/v/ you faggot. Also enjoy your VAC ban cheater!

what the fuck is this gay version of dust 2 also no fuck off this board you faggot

Reported to valve headquarters
Enjoy your steam ban

Aww, aren't you two cute. How does your dick taste like?

Depends. How does it work?

Wanna taste?
It's not gay if you suck

Waste of Time, VAC is a joke.

Conventional internal Cheats just work fine.

Captures screen and detects targets from there.

No I don't. Just wanted to know your opinion.

You know how that tastes. After all you are the fag here.

So this is bascially an advanced Pixel Aimbot.

Start coding some real cheats lol.

interested in using it? no. interested in seeing how you made it? absolutely

Cheating in multiplayer games shows your skills. It means you suck. Developing cheats means you also suck at games. And that shit will get blacklisted.

Not bad. Sadly it will get you banned really fast - seems jerky

Or you just enjoy writing bots, and you're good at it.

>VAC is a joke
VACnet isn't

Write useful software then.

I'm the guy who asked you to come here. How'd you do it op?

Attached: F5C23B1FAC3C44018238B569E02CBE50.jpg (741x568, 92K)

pretty cool.

Can you be more specific?

I'll give you a taste. Meet me somewhere
It's not gay if you don't take up your ass

How about you do a breakdown of how you did it? What did you use, how does it work? Maybe set up a git? (gitgud.io)

I'm assuming it doesn't know the difference between enemy and teammate

Seems mildly interesting as technology, sure. Does this run multithreaded? Are you using OpenCV?

Oh the good ol days I got Vacced for cheating was fun but now I just play legit. Cheating on CS is so detectable even if someone isn't cheating players just cry HACK onto skilled players and they end up getting overwatched. Fuck you Valve Release HL3 already.

this, can it detect the difference between a teammate and a player.

You can do both. Writing things like MMO bots or image recognition scanners also helps you learn how to write "useful software" in the future, or your own games that you can sell.

VACnet is also a joke

They can't detect most legit Cheats properly, and its no big achievement to detect ragebots or "silent aim" aimbots.

Are you a fucking manchild? Just don't start with shit like that. If you know how a programming language you don't need to code useless junk for games that nobody will play in 5-10 years. So you wasted time on some piece of shit.

Capture -> detect -> translate detections -> set target -> move mouse. Backend can be darknet or tensorflow.
>Does this run multithreaded?
Yes. Currently sitting with 6 different threads.
>Are you using OpenCV?
No. Everything except object detection and gui framework is self written. Im trying to avoid dependancies as much as possible.
>can it detect the difference between a teammate and a player.
Yes. Those green crosses that appear every now and then on video are false positive teammates. You can switch between targeting with a press of a button.

they will detect your unlegit neural network aimbot faster then the average pasted csgo legithack.

And that is how you will get mass reported and overwatch banned in CS:GO. Enjoy your ban. Keep making new accounts and buying CS:GO.

OP doesn't know how the Overwatch system works.

Are you one of those "if you're above the age of 15 you should be banned from playing videogames" people?

Only csgo has Overwatch system

Of course. It's quite good for getting rid of additional cheaters.

It's better if you add aiming at the correct locations instead of looking at the floor before it detects someone coming out of wall. It needs to be preaiming corners, otherwise this offers nothing new.

valve recently updated the map desu it's shit now

So easy to detect that you are cheating. Everybody spectating you during a game can see that you are cheating.

Overkill, but the concept is cute.

If it can react faster than a human and control recoil I'd call it impressive.

Does it always detect players? What about false detections?

>somebody posts about their project
>people cant help but bring their shilling into the thread for no reason
what happened? did the /dpg/ thread die?

If you control recoil it will be more obvious that you are a cheater. Popping crosshair to head is a no-no. It will be visible and by being a smart programmer you became a retarded cheater.

Why can't you dummies understand that it is possible to adjust settings?
Reaction time is currently 1/10 of average human. Way faster
>Does it always detect players?
No. Still working on it though with more advanced datasets and trying other networks.
>What about false detections?
Low except for gun barrel. Higher network resolution makes them almost nonexistant

You will get caught anyway... Adjusting settings or turning off a cheat means nothing. You will make mistakes and you will get banned. It's that simple.

>Neural network aimbot

Why the fuck do you need neural networks to aimbot? Your computer literally knows the x, y, z coordinates of all player's heads at all times. Pick a better application for your shitty school project.

Well... Thats your opinion even though it is wrong

why post it on g when you already have posted it on v?

>waaaaah cheater I'm reporting you!
The absolute state of new /v/. This board is dead.

Thought you non-gaming manchildren would get little boners from the tech used to accomplish this

you're not funny

Whoop de doo. Is it a color bot.

Even based on what you made theres no way it can actually be good

work for other fps?

Yep. Any fps you can imagine. Might not work so well on some

how does it handle multiple models close to each other?

What architecture and how us your training data

Poorly. Rapidly moves back and forth. Will need some work on it

neural network calculator when

I'll say, it feels like the 80s again

blocks ur path
Also there is some cool shit someone (a professor) is doing with an AI aimbot on unknowncheats right now op

Attached: 8ea69359-ae5f-4f1e-bbcd-a81cbc6b8b46.jpg (500x500, 18K)

This is nothing impressive.
Come back when you write an operating system with LISP/C ;^)

Link, thread, keywords? I need to know.

>All those assmad gaymers ITT.
That's sweet.

Does it play on its own? Or is it more like a aimbot?
How did you train the NN? You can probably try YOLO as well.

unknowncheats.me/forum/counterstrike-global-offensive/262494-aimbots-3rw1ns-look-future.html
This Erwin guy is the only non skid left it seems
His other posts are pretty good too

nice.

please take a photo of your rearcock and cute butt

Gay

I have written an operating system with assembly/c. It's barely impressive thing to do.

Which assembly? If you're talking about old intel CPUs (like 8086) then fuck off.
Your uni homework doesn't count

amd64 and not homework.

What's the point?

Same reason as anything else: it's cool

>he will get vacced
literally every pro csgo player cheats

I suggest trying one of those flat texture packs. It would probably make distinguishing targets way easier.

Users can do whatever they want. My goal is to make this perform well with default game settings.

What kind of settings does this have? I think something like this would he better for aim correction instead of an actual aimbot, especially once it gets faster than a person

the goal is to make a real-life aimbot

Post link to source code

>kind of settings does this have?
What do you mean? It is possible to configure everything it does.

Make me a WoW bot that Warden can't detect and I'd be interested.

Code resides on my server and I'm not sharing my IP just because you want to check my OS

Neural network this. Neural network that.

This is becoming insane. Next people will be selling neural network toasters. After only half a hundred undercooked toasts, and a dozen burnt toasts, it will make you YOUR perfect toast!

The only innovation toasters need is fucking clear sides so I can see how done it is without trying to look like a retard peering down into the slots

It took valve 3 years to ban my account and that was only cause I got really drunk and started shit talking about my haxx in voice chat. Been 2 years since then and they haven't detected my new account.
VAC only detects retards

if you start from a baseline of "avoid burning it", this is not a terrible idea.
just rate the toast and over time it will learn what you like

Doesn't look any quicker or more accurate than I am.

You control the aiming when there's no enemies in the box.

Right now? No, most of the VAC modules are disabled and there hasn't been a banwave in a long time.

>OP posts a fun project
>People autisticly sperg out about cheaters and that the aimbot is shit
So it's true nobody on Jow Forums can program ?

you didn't get banned for saying in chat that you had cheats lol

They just jelly because they can't do something like this

>He's using a modified screen buffer transfer to train a network. First used to make bots for Doom, this looks like the opengym version. If you apes would start hammering at that typewriter, you could make it work yourself.

github.com/ppaquette/gym-doom
vizdoom.cs.put.edu.pl

It's the fact that it caused people to report me for it.
I find it hard to believe that after 3 years of having no troubles that I get banned after telling ~5 enemy teams about my script, and it was unrelated.

what's the point in cheating?

you would've gotten an overwatch ban from player reports, not a vac ban

>Can't move and shoot at the same time

Why are you posting this shit on several boards? How much of a fucking loser are you?

608.90 MT on Maypril 15, 2018

imagine this auto aim overlayed on an boston dynamics walking horse input video sensor with a 50 cal machine mounted on it's back.

the future is coming guys!

Attached: Untitled-12345.jpg (1080x1350, 1.06M)

Wouldn't this work better with the awp?