Now I know you aren't hackermen, Jow Forumsaylords, but hear me out

Now I know you aren't hackermen, Jow Forumsaylords, but hear me out
What should one do to crack into someone's gmail account?
My justification is that someone is using my name to scam people and I want to find out what ip address this nigger last used to find out his location and possibly kick him in the head a little

Attached: 1476672627541.gif (300x300, 329K)

>What should one do to crack into someone's gmail account?
The first step is always the same: Install Gentoo

If what you're saying is correct the best outcome for you would be to email Google and explain your situation. They can easily verify he is not you.

Welcome to Jow Forums!
Absolutely no one here knows how to hack shit.
Well most of them that is, and if you cant figure it out yourself then give up.

Attached: 1519499692504.jpg (1080x1080, 73K)

I would email google, but do you really think that they'd trust some random ass dude, when there are a metric fuckton of scammers and shit

Please visit gentoo.org for your FREE Gentoo installation media image.
Also try 123456, password, 654321, etc. if that doesn't work then try a, aa, aaa, aaaa, aaaaaa, etc until you arrive at 湾湾湾湾湾湾湾湾湾... if that doesn't work, try uppercase, and then numbers

If you do it in a different order, google will get suspicious

I tried Gentoo already, but it's too late, I'm already too accustomed with that micro and soft dick, so using GNU/Linux is a real hassle for me
Anyway, I think I might have figured out a way, but I still appreciate your reply, user

Attached: 1376500102748.gif (250x200, 772K)

INSTALL UBUNTU

It looks too ugly imo, I need a balance between functionality and style, because nobody likes an ugly-ass desktop

have you installed gentoo yet?

Attached: im a shitposter.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

If you provide your ID I'm sure they will help you. They can even possibly assist you in busting that dudes ass legally I think.

>What should one do to crack into someone's gmail account?
phishing, bruteforce using custom wordlist (use deathbycaptcha) or MITM
>I want to find out what ip address this nigger last used to find out his location
you can't find someones location with an ip address you actual brainlet

Then how will I find this cunts location, so I can possibly kick him in the head a little

Attached: 1502489561558.gif (361x281, 2.1M)

easiest way is a bit of social engineering along with phishing. I hacked someone once after making her trust me enough to fix her PC, i installed a keylogger and told her to keep the anti-virus disabled coz it slows down the PC.

Do you have aids? It's the fucking gnome desktop just change the theme or install another desktop environment

Their IP is 192.168.10.1

You can thank me later OP. Have fun kicking in their head.

>how will I find this cunts location, so I can possibly kick him in the head a little
you won't you're too stupid to do it and even if you had his location and he was near enough for you to travel to we both know you wouldn't do anything you'd just post his address on here or b and try and make other people do something for you

>keylogger not a RAT
>isn't making his malware FUD and adding it to the whitelist
skiddie spotted

Except I already know he lives in a nearby town, what I don't know is his real name, address and how hard the people he's scammed will be knocking at his cranium
Also, posting the address here would be literally useless, as the people from my country who use this site don't even form .1% of the entire userbase, so there would be fuck-all you could do with that information

Attached: 1504027735920.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

I will repeat myself, you're too stupid to find him it's as simple as that, go on tor and hire a hacker to dox him that's your only option if you want his address

that was a long time ago, i was just a kid.

Attached: S__117571632.jpg (1364x760, 98K)

>go on tor and hire a hacker to dox him
Oh yeah, why don't I just walk to the nearest police office and tell them to arrest me
tor is less secure than your ass is from cocks and that's quite something, considering how much of a humongous faggot you are being right now

Attached: 1391063722085.gif (352x217, 1.64M)

that's no excuse mate unless you were under 13 you should have known better

>tor is less secure than your ass is from cocks
ok name one current flaw with it also
>asking how to commit a crime on Jow Forums is more secure than hiring someone on tor
I've said it before but you are actually stupid

If you were a government official, which one would you monitor with more seriousness, some fucking chinese fingertrap collectors discussion board, or an encrypted network full of illegal activity

you know Jow Forums is constantly monitored right? the vault 7 leaks showed this, so both are monitored you fucking idiot

I didn't say Jow Forums isn't monitored, you incomprehensive little ape

right but vault 7 showed Jow Forums is monitored 24/7, whereas all of tor cannot be monitored 247/ so Jow Forums is literally monitored more than tor

and since you're a brainlet I will spell it out for you, if you hired a hacker on tor at most the government would know you visited the website

Read my post again, you asshat, emphasis on the word "seriousness"
Do you really expect anyone to take the garbage written on this site seriously?

>Do you really expect anyone to take the garbage written on this site seriously?
considering the government invests money into making sure it's monitored 24/7 I'd say yes they take it seriously I ignored the mention of seriousness since I thought you had enough braincells to figure this out and decided to explain why you're more likely to get arrested for posting on here than hiring a hacker on tor

Oh yes, they sure take it seriously, that's why literally noone invests time in examining death threats and coincidentally why noone cared about that r9k paki that killed himself, because noone takes this site seriously

>that's why literally noone invests time in examining death threats and coincidentally why noone cared about that r9k paki that killed himself
how do you know this? do you have anything to back it up? just because they didn't make public inquiries doesn't mean it wasn't investigated

All they use Jow Forums for is to put shitposts on the news in an attempt to make us look like we're literally hitler

>All they use Jow Forums for is to put shitposts on the news in an attempt to make us look like we're literally hitler
considering they investigated and brought someone in for questioning based on Jow Forums posts this is wrong
refer to vault 7