Whatup Jow Forums? I'm fucking sick of trackpads and shitty fucking laptop keyboards (no offense /tpg/)...

whatup Jow Forums? I'm fucking sick of trackpads and shitty fucking laptop keyboards (no offense /tpg/). What's your favourite ergonomic keyboard?
pic only slightly related.

Attached: 000311C3.png (600x600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=945q9KzHhEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ergodox or Dactyl

Just get a full split like a Mistel, then stick each half wherever the hell you want it.

I just use an old MS Natural KB Elite. Nothing fancy, but it does the job.

I have always wanted a Maltron one-handed keyboard. I totally need one in my life, so I can play Nethack while I eat snacks, smoke weed, or masturbate with my free hand.

Attached: maltron_links_en_rechtshandige_toetsenborden_2_1.jpg (800x800, 59K)

hmmm, seems pretty nice, but I kinda like the look of the curvy ones. Have you tried them?

I think that's what I was looking for. It might be a little nicer if it could split like the Mistel though.

Attached: microsoft-vintage-natural-keyboard-elite-x03-51763-e06401-ps2-1340ceb3c959b157d7d997ab66ad3fad.jpg (1600x802, 220K)

kinesis freestyle2 at work and kinesis edge at home

>my keyboard is "vintage"

Jow Forums really like inhaling old cum dust. the older the better

I think this is what I'm looking for. The microbe soft one is pretty nice though, too.

Attached: z0f1vn2qafhy.jpg (960x720, 84K)

I've been using this thing I found in a thrift store for a couple years now, and I really like it. I have used one of these
In the past, and didn't like it at all. Way too mushy and no tactile feedback at all. Plus the key profiling was absolutely horrible. Will post model details.

Attached: IMG_20180330_003434.jpg (2560x1920, 1.05M)

mistel is obviously better

I couldn't find anything about it on the Internets.

Attached: IMG_20180330_004143.jpg (2560x1920, 1.14M)

not sure about that since it doesn't appear to have a lift/tilt kit but split is better than nothing so at least the mistel has that going for it.

good point about the lift/tilt kit, plus, a built in number pad would be really nice. I do a lot of excel.

hmmm I'll never find it.

Kinesis Maxim looks pretty nice, but it's expeez.

Attached: kinesis-maxim.jpg (510x344, 34K)

Not sure what you mean there

I was wondering how the curvy ones compare to the Mistel

That looks like a Fujitsu KBPC E keyboard. Chances are pretty good that it's not a Fujitsu keyboard. Many other vendors place their own brand and model number on these.

With that, I'm a fan of the KB520/KB521. They're incredibly quiet keyboards.

Like I said the split is the most important thing to me. I'm not sure if the curved ones are more or less ergonomic. I only did this to mount them to the ends of my armrests of my chair. Best thing I've ever done honestly.

Microsoft sculpt and never looked back

These any good? I never considered there were one handed keyboards out there.

that sounds cool as fuck. I guess I could get a seperate number pad

how is the key action? I like the design, but I'm worried it wouldn't have that nice clicky sound I like

My Mistel MD200 literally came today. Plugs in to the main board or can be used separately. Only four things I don't like but can live with.

> Material is metal on the numberpad while main keyb is plastic.
> There is an orange ring around the numberpad that the keyb lacks that lights up when RGB is on.
> two metal riser studs on the back break ergonomics. This can be fixed with a thin board under the front. The odd thing is there are two other rubber pads next to it so it makes you think they're removable.
> Needs Window$ to update the firmware on numberpad and main keyb.

Great board, just not perfect. Life isn't perfect though so I'll live with it.

Here's a video review by some sperg. Only one I could find but it explains most of the features. youtube.com/watch?v=945q9KzHhEk

OK I think it's decided. Matias ergo pro. Looks dope af.

Attached: FK403Q_large.jpg (480x260, 28K)

where are the mechanical ergonomic keyboards?