Care to elaborate?

unironically, this is true

Thank god for PHP7.

Yes, really bad thing about PHP, begin programmers still use PHP 7 as PHP 4

$only $pajets $who $barely $can $do $fizz $buzz $likes $pajeethp

Words

I hate python
I love javascript
But php is so disgusting that if you ask me to do a web services I will pick python and django.

Too bad almost no one uses bare bones PHP, and every single framework in existence I touched that uses it is pure unadultered cancer.

ITT: People too retarded to learn how to use Perl, or think that it's just a regex parser.

>love javascript
Get help NOW

After forcing myself to use it, I realized that all the things I would say I hate about it and find to be absolutely disgusting, are the very things idiot normalfag wobdevs think they like about it.
They've confused it"s hack fuckiness with simplicity and expressibility - It makes sense as to why they would having never cared to venture deep into anything else, but it's really quite sad.

Attached: absolutelydisgusting1339957398718.jpg (400x300, 63K)

Perl is great, how the fuck do I get a job if I only got a HS degree?
t. PHP programmer that is angry at life

>Too bad almost no one uses bare bones PHP

This.

Attached: rage1.png (413x296, 139K)

Pleb

Just ignore those libraries and roll your own. Just don’t get caught with your pants down

Do you consider adding external libraries to your own code as still bare bones or not?

>left associative ternary
>ancient bloated syntax
>583 layers of setting and overriding configuration

Yeah, no, fuck Perl. Fuckers talkin' about it being awesome have never inherited a legacy codebase in it written by someone who thought they were smart. It's a write only language - and in 2018 the exclusive providance of oldfags and navelgazers. If you need a utility language, it's python or straight bash.

You learn PHP because even a fucking moron can do it, and fuck security anyhow. Get your code into production on a cheap host so your shitty idea can fail in a month without costing you anything and then move on to the next shitty idea. If something sticks and you make some money, then you can rewite it in something that isn't the programming equivalent of partical board. If it doesn't take your collection of bullshit and then get a job at some shitty development mill.

Django is like MVC with down syndrome. Not too bad otherwise though. Flask pretty decent if you're smart enough to not immidately fuck yourself (and your users) with it.

>mfw people could be building beautiful wobsite backends with sxml and guile web and no one does

Not him, but I avoid libraries where I can.
I don't have time to audit every library I use and I'd rather not unknowingly include insecure code.