>not spending saved money on body pillows
when will buildfags ever learn

>body pillows
only thing that'll share a bed with you, cuck

@65309389
>giving me (You)s
fucking newfags i swear

@65309419
>fucking 3d whores that have already been obliterated by tyrone and his gangbang nigguhs
>calling me a cuck

>fucking 3d whores that have already been obliterated by tyrone and his gangbang nigguhs
that's what you call mom

>32gb
>calling others ramlets

no more Jow Forumscomments let's talk about ram
has anyone ever used their ram as a ramdisk and booted a bloated OS like wangblows on it? how long did it take?

what do you do with such a godly amount of ram user?

My 2012 inspiron has 6 gb and an i5. Been getting along fine but I think it's time to upgrade. Can i get away with an xps with 8 gbs and an i5? I mostly do data analytics/computing stuff, not into that gayming shit you man children like to do
16 gbs seems like overkill but should i go for the i7

i don't game either, but i do run obscene amounts of VMs and the like
saying your processors an i5 or an i7 is like saying you have 2400mhz ram. i need more detail. an i5 can run circles around an i7 and vice versa.
for what you do i would say 8gb is fine but you might as well spring for 16gb because usually it isnt that much of a leap in price, especially for prebuilts. having that extra ram is also good as well, because extra ram can be used to cache some of your hard drive or even be used as a ramdisk

What does "tfw" mean?

the flawless wictory

the fucking world

as you might have guessed i literally know nothing about computers. the top is my current setup and the bottom are the processors on dell's website for some xps 13s

Attached: Capture.jpg (1160x351, 72K)

I've gone full poozen, get on my level bitch.

Attached: specs.png (640x577, 66K)

mine bitcoins

an i7-8550U is hilariously unfit for workstation work but ironically great for gayming. same goes for the i5-8250U.
if you absolutely have to upgrade your processor try to go for the i7

Mine coins. The largest unit of ram

Ram prices are abhorrent.
I'll get 32GiB for now and hope I'll manage.

newfag

how can i know which processors are good for workstation work? i'm doing some googling and it looks like the xeon line is good for such work, is this true?

32 GB? Puts the 128 GB of ECC in my home server to shame.

yes it's true, but some of them can get expensive. Your best bet is to look on eBay at Dell Precisions, usually you can get pretty hefty Xeon workstations for under $400

Fuck outta here with that gay shit desu

@65310068
woah so you are 14................... never seen one in person before..................

oh yeah, you can use a site called userbenchmark to compare various processors