Going to buy One+ 5t

Hey guys.

After so many years I've been with Samsung, it's time to leave them, I really can't stand my Note 3 any more guys (I'm still on 4.4.2 Android)
I was looking for a new phone and I found this device which looks amazing, with excellent specification, good camera, battery life, and clean OS without any crap or anything and the best thing is the price! only 622.39$ for 128GB damn son!

So I decided I'd buy the phone soon but first I have questions I'd love you to help me with

1. How many screen hours do you have? (heavy/basic use)

2. How is the camera? (Rear and front camera) also, I've seen some good reviews about her on youtube but I saw in the official forum of the device bad reviews about her after the last update 5.0.4. how bad is it? ( I don't care about 4K.. just 1080p)

3. things that I should do after I get the phone? better rom or something?

4. is there any bad thing that I should know?

5. Do you recommend the device? If yes/no, explain why

Thank you and please don't tell me to wait for 1+ 6
(I really hate my note 3 guys.. can't stand it anymore)

Attached: chrome_2018-03-30_02-40-10.png (382x442, 183K)

OP5T owner here. You can ama I'm not gonna quote your entire post and reply line by line though.

Great phone you should get it. Battery is amazing, better than the pixel 2 xl, and you should install a custom ROM, I use dirty unicorns.

Do yourself a favor and get an Essential phone instead. It's the best phone I've ever owned.

Attached: 81OvOMun5zL._SX425_.jpg (425x532, 33K)

how is the camera? is she good? fuck the 4K I only want 1080p + pic
thanks but no

Decent, not pixel 2xl quality but good enough. The stock camera app has some nice manual mode options, and the moded Google camera apk works well.

do you know why there's a lot of bad talk about the camera in the official forum of the device? maybe because of stock room 5.0.4?
also.. sorry for asking but.. how many screen hours did you have the most?

Wait for the OnePlus 6 it should be out sometime in about 3months

yes i think the early versions of the software had camera issues. haven't noticed anything myself

battery life is amazing. I could probably make the battery last a week if I had to. I don't even charge it past 80 to prolong the lifespan of the battery and after a typical day I'll be around 40-50%.

man, my phone is dying.. the phone turned itself off, when someone calls, I can't hear him sometimes, the camera is also terrible and the battery on drug man
can't wait much longer

oh good to know!

Don't get the 1+6 it's a iPhone X clone.

I have a 5t and it runs like butter. Shell out for the 128gb version only if you need the gigs of storage like me, because the OS doesn't use more than 4gb of ram in my testing. The SOT reach past the 5 hour mark, but the charging speed is so fast you really don't give a shit about the SOT. Before I would always charge my phone at night, but now I go take a shower, come back, and its charged.

A case is needed because this phone is slippery without it, but it comes with a plastic one. The touch sensitivity could use some work too, esp. around the sides.

It's the best android on the market, all things considered.

It's a good phone and well worth the money.
I love mine despite some issues I have with it.
Namely, my screen has some brightness uniformity issues on certain colors.
I can literally only see it if I'm on the gray new tab page on Chrome at -20% brightness. Looks stellar on everything else.
Best battery life I've gotten out of any smartphone, love the notification slider and metal build.

Currently running the Android Oreo beta Oxygen OS on it because I'm really digging the fullscreen controls and keyboard feels nice to type on without nav buttons at the bottom.

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-193902.png (1080x2160, 288K)

Haven't had any display uniformity issues with mine. The pixel 2 xl on the other hand, each of the 3 devices I tried all had terrible brightness uniformity.

also, pie navigation is the way to go

Attached: Screenshot_20180329-225342.png (1080x2160, 380K)

>spending more than $250 on a phone

Don't buy chink shit.

wait as much as you can and you get a discounted OP5T

dont buy a chinkphone and buy the pixel 2

the design of the pixel 2 is ugly
yeah I saw the rumors.. bad design and I hate iphone so.. I will hate iphone clone too
nahh its alright
why?

anyone?

Good luck if you're in the states or Canada as One Plus just stop selling the 5t in North America this week.

yeah I heard about that, the store told me "we still have few devices" so all good

>turned off when someone calls me

CLEAN YOUR FUCKING LIGHT SENSOR

sorry man, I meant the phone turn off suddenly for no reason
-
when someone calls me, I can't hear him sometimes and I need to call him again just to hear him