Best browser to use?

What browser do you guys recommend? I'm new.

Attached: 1517821876838.jpg (640x360, 18K)

The least popular one for the least popular OS.

Holy shit. What the F does that even mean?

Just use Chrome like literally everyone else.

You're welcome.

Attached: qutebrowser.png (256x256, 18K)

>PC: Comodo Dragon without using it's DNS
>Android: Brave because it's fast as fuck and your best bet for effectively blocking ads.

PC - Chrome or Firefox, both are excellent, depends on personal preference
Android - Brave, or Chrome w/ AdGuard if you care about sync

O use Firefox on desktop because it's fast and I like the way it looks, some retards here don't. I also like open source shit but that's just autism on my part. On my phone I use lightning because it has 0 bullshit it's just a browser, I even paid for the donation version.

>brave
>best bet for effectively blocking ads
Shill detected. Brave does not block all ads with their shitty "adblocker". I dont know if its by design because they serve their own ads or because its just a shit browser. Probably both.

>best bet for effectively blocking ads.
Ok shitcoin shill

>Brave does not block all ads with their shitty "adblocker".
I never said it did you ignorant dick. It just blocks most ads and trackers by default without having to fuck with anything on install. It also requests https wherever you go.
What? Shitcoin? You've lost me from the get go.

hello sir and welcome to interet! i am pajeet and i will guide you to best browser! first are you using windows 10? it is best! now you have windows 10 please use microsoft edge it is fastest protects against virus and saves battery and money most! on phone which must be android i recommend indian browser!

w3m is probably the best browser considering javascript performance and batter life.

battery*

You literally said it was the best bet for effectively blocking ads you retard. Now you say it block most ads. What is wrong with your head? ublock origin is 100x better.
And maybe you should learn more about the siftware you use and shill. By "allowing ads" sites you visit can get BAT, a shitcoin, aka a crypto nobody is interested in.

>best bet
Meaning it's your best bet for blocking the majority of ads on your mobile. Notice I said mobile there because that's what we're talking about.

>effectively
And I use ublock origin and umatrix on mobile which is way better.

Internet Explorer Masterrace

Embrace the botnet. It already has you, anyway. Might as well help it get others.

Cancer

Vivaldi

Firefox Quantum. The last remaining non-profit browser that doesn't spy on you.

Depends on your platform. Personally I really like Vivaldi.

Firefox Quantum is the correct answer if you are on windows

Recommend? Opera. They invented browser tabs.

Use? Chrome. Always.

Netscape Navigator

>SJWfox shills in full panic mode.
Top kek.

>look mam I said my sjw XDDDDD

Attached: 000000000000000000001.jpg (537x671, 134K)

palemoon, it just werks