IPhone 8 or Galaxy S9?

I really can't decide between the Galaxy S9 and the iPhone 8. There is a special deal down here for me (Germany).

Give your opinion down here

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

anandtech.com/show/12520/the-galaxy-s9-review/5
forbes.com/sites/ewanspence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Both are shit

Both are shit

the S9 is better than the 8 for sure.

HARD BUMP

Attached: lurkin.jpg (464x354, 32K)

BOP IT

Attached: 51PlX+wn8UL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 25K)

S9 is better but both are trash

>LAHORE
I'D HONOR KILL ANY BITCH WHO ASKED FOR A SAMSHIT

IPhone 8. European galaxy s9 has 40% smaller battery life than american with snapdragon cpu and it’s also slower than american version too.

Anandtech called it dealbreaker because EU galaxy s9 is absolute shit

Attached: B81941BE-4965-4911-A8DE-1B9A21B426F3.jpg (900x900, 176K)

Flip a coin or get what's cheapest, you're getting a phone for apps and stuff. You have no special hardware or software needs that necessitate asking this question.

Given Apple's software troubles at the moment, Galaxy wins out, but only because Apple isn't getting themselves sorted out.

Ask your wife's son or boyfriend. Better yet, invest in a cuck shed

HTC Dream is better

At this point you buy the one which looks better to you.

I have a jailbroken 8. It's nice.

I like my Mom's Galaxy S9

Depends on what interface you prefer.

What software troubles? There is a single bug to be seen and new iOS is around corner. European S9 might as well go straight into trash with that battery life and 3/4 G uses even more battery life

Attached: 43880AEF-0203-4281-B98D-F6F86BF33D9C.png (650x600, 51K)

The overall performance for PCMark and the Galaxy S9 sees a stark contrast between the Snapdragon and Exynos variants. Both variants don’t show that great of improvements over their predecessors, but the Exynos variant especially has such meagre improvements that it barely manages to distance itself from last year’s Exynos 8895 Galaxy S8 running Android Oreo 8.0 firmware.

Absolute state of EU version of SamShit
anandtech.com/show/12520/the-galaxy-s9-review/5

Attached: 3BE15EB3-B1FD-4493-81D2-92639BEC0B94.png (650x400, 31K)

>considering the clusterfuck abortion that is iShit
>any year

Attached: 1516958903671.png (532x2612, 808K)

All of these have been fixed by new revision of phones and software updates and throttling can be turned off/on on latest iOS

Attached: 30C2FB61-AB8F-45DE-B3C8-31FC2D429187.jpg (782x366, 79K)

i have 3 months then i can hand back this trash s8 and pay $99 to recontract. Gonna get an iphone 8, don't like gestures on the iphone x

>s8 just got oreo
>been out since august last year

you can enjoy the same with your s9 if you get it. Android P this time next year

I would really love to have an iphone 8 but the battery life and resolution is garbage.

s9 just for the ability to use as usb drive

iPhones are the best phones you can get anywhere, period. How is this even a choice?

iPhone 8 has better integration because the hardware and software is made by the same manufacturer.

Samsung makes the hardware, then Google adds their Bloatware, then Samsung adds more bloatware. You end up with things like
>3 browsers
on your S9.

t. former Galaxy Note 4 and current iPhone 7 Plus user.

Samsung is the Apple of the Android market. Both are shit.

>paying to get kiked

damn i didnt know they jailbroke it already. i have ten i thought there was no jailbreak

>IPHONES ONLY VALID PROPOSITION IS LOCKED DOWN SECURITY
>BREAK THE SECURITY
CONGRATURATION U PLAYED YOURSELF

OH BTW, THEY GAVE ICLOUD DECRYPTION KEYS TO THE CHINESE GOVERNMENT FOR ALL CHINESE IPHONES

GOOD GWAILO, TIM COOK

Tfw you mix up the word GWAILO with the Vietnamese word GU DANG and call all the white devils, nigger dicks, by mistake.

>a brand new phone is better than a older model
Woah......

Iphone 8 is shit. Should be iphone x vs s9.

t. Broke ass teenagers who have to put up with $200 chink phones mommy buys them because you can't get a real job when you're 15.

iPhones are the worst fucking trash you can get anywhere, period. How is this even a choice?

Attached: 1508930488699.png (532x2612, 808K)

Huawei P20 or OnePlus 6
fuck Apple and Samsung and fuck everyone that think those are the only choices.
The only redeemable thing are Samsung screens, other than that they are pure shit

Another broke faggot who can't afford a real flagship. Start mowing yards this summer and you'll have enough to get a real device before school starts back up, champ.

>faulty garbage with cucknotch
or
>best looking phone right now

DECISIONS DECISIONS

Attached: the green line.jpg (1368x911, 226K)

iPhone x

>even considering iFone suX

Attached: 1515906978095.png (2842x1570, 2.93M)

>cucknotch
lol

those numbers are useless
>Owns Galaxy S8+/Oneplus 3t
>Battery barely lasts 1day
>sync only for google account activated
>mostly reading cuckddit
>listening to music 4 hours a day

i'm rather using my old n82 which lasted me at least 2-3 days and heavy sms usage

>already pre-ordered shitawei p20 pro, thanks for the 'free' qc35 headphones

Attached: Nokia_N82.jpg (500x375, 77K)

LA CREATURA

You would fuck her though

S9

The one with the headphone jack and expandable storage

Consider this on iPhone you have access to Pokemon Go with AR Core and Fortnite Mobile.

>buying tech that has no benefits over predecessors that will depreciate significantly in the next year

Why would you get an iPhone 8 instead of an iPhone X?

Why would you buy iShit instead of anything else?

Get the Note 8 man, I just copped it and it's badass.

This is to replace my old iPhone 6 Plus, which was also good. They're all really good though desu, you're just being an attention whore.

There are people who spend their time on Jow Forums shitposting about how much they hate Apple.
I'm a junkie but even I think that's some pathetic use of your time.

Attached: 1522465156969.gif (448x448, 1.18M)

>all these butthurt poorfags
have fun picking up chicks with your chickshit

Top 3 pros, go

There are "people" who spend their time on Jow Forums shitposting about how much they worship Apple.
Truly pathetic.

Attached: 1511114641957.jpg (640x480, 163K)

Those are some good looking teeth, what the fuck?

why would i listen to this butthurt neckbeard just because he writes articles on the internet???

forbes.com/sites/ewanspence

The review explained that the Exynos has a problem with frequency scaling in a reasonable time. Hopefully it's something that's fixable in software, because it sounds like it's a dumb fucking problem. In theory at 2.7GHz the exynos should be like 20-30% higher performing than the Snapdragon 845 at its max speed (reference phone)

Because listening to a 12 year old iToddler shill his fruit toys and defend his fruit club is so much better.

There are "people" who spend their time on Jow Forums shitposting about how much they hate Apple.
Truly pathetic.

Attached: imgfull894.jpg (640x457, 33K)