<Semantic Web> and </Deep Web>

Hiya / g /. in 4 days I have an exposition about the Supertial Web, Semantic Web and the Deep Web, i need some quality information about that, and the experience about surfing on the deep web too (real exp ofc), any kind of info.. it's gonna be appreciated

Attached: deep_web.jpg (1200x628, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBQ7ukwK56Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DEEPWEB IS PLEBWEB, WEBSITES LMAO

WORRY ABOUT THE DEEPNET

CP & drugs
That's what it's used for

actually this is for an investigation, and i'm already writting something about the Deepnet.

>Deep Web
Translation: not indexed by google.
>Semantic Web
Dead meme replaced by metadata formats used by Facebook and google.
>Supertial Web
???

So... you are making a presentation and you don't even know the difference between deep web and darknet?

Long story short: If it doesn't have CP and drugs on it, it doesn't work.

err.. as i said, I just need more information, i need real human knowledge explanation, no ''wikipedia terms'', u understand now?

>i need real human knowledge explanation
no Pajeet, you need to do your own work

ok NSA

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Literally goto wikipedia or sqt

Do your own homework Jamal.

lol

>Semantic Web
Meme used mainly by academics and people who don't actually work as web developers.

>Deep Web
Services reachable via Tor or similar, buy drugs here. There are other anonymous communication enablers but Tor is by far the most popular.

Nothing more to them.

>Semantic Web
All websites that use Semantic JS are a part of the Semantic Web.
>Deep Web
All websites that do not show up when you search for them are a part of the Deep Web.

youtu.be/BBQ7ukwK56Q

Pretty much everything you need to know is explained in this video.

>metadata formats used by Facebook and google.
link?

google com
facebook com

There's 2 links to get you started.

ty m8, the only real human over here heh, it's seems like everyone on Jow Forums are still mantaldickfaces

When you hit the deepest part of the net you ll encounter graphic videos of arse wiping with instructions and how to's, literally forbidden knowledge to your kind. Seek it out.

u have to go on jewtube and post there ur dead memes

The real thing you should look into is small clusters of disconnected networks hosting the real content.
The best and worst of the internet exists off the internet.