Name a bigger tech cuck pro tip you can't

name a bigger tech cuck pro tip you can't

Attached: Capture.png (1306x915, 1.09M)

I don't know who he is. But going by his skin color and applying elementary statistics I can tell you he's a fan of cuckoldry

>Show Reddit comments on this channel

Attached: 29472309_2055434374473785_4673067234300526592_o.jpg (720x1280, 66K)

2bf even reddit is better than youtube comments

He agrees with everything Apple does and basically thinks they can do no wrong. So go from there.

How about you stop spamming your youtube garbage in here instead? This isn't the e-celeb board, dipshit.

gee I wonder

Attached: jey2cuck.jpg (225x225, 7K)

linus is the worst

>hidden VR setup video
>doesn't run cables down the wall and hide sensors behind tiny hole
>puts a pc in the ceiling and a monitor behind a mirror which is almost impossible to see
>sensors just sitting there
>all he did was hide cables in ceiling with a pc

And the kids love it

the one that they tried to run the water cooling around the house was pretty fucking stupid. Probably he got kicked out of the house because of it

he just used regular tap water too because too much coolant and got corrosion in the lines which fucked everything

everything he does is pointless or never tested, most just fail at the end of the video

at least he is not crying on every single video about GPU prices or showing you a fucking stupid lamborghini

Why do anyone watch these "tech youtubers" when they don't know anything about technology?
Removing the headphone jack doesn't suddenly give people an option for wireless headphones.
He is right that eventually it will be removed, but that doesn't mean it is a good thing. Technology will always have to change and we can never stop and perfect the things that were near perfection.
We will always have shitty, rushed released phones because the people who buy phones don't care.
Good technology is technology you can use without it being a distraction, technology that let you do a task faster.
I really don't want to be a cuck that needs to charge my phone, charge my watch, charge my earpods and charge my headphones.
I love that I never have to charge my laptop and never have to bring a charger with me because every table I sit at for more than an hour have a charger.
If I were to invest in the same thing for every other device, then they better not change it in the next 20 years.
Hardware is LTS by default.
Budget doesn't matter, most people want to get the best (in the price range) and then use it as long as they can.
If they buy an expensive pair of headphones, they won't just get a new one a year or two later because some internet faggot told them it was old.

yeah instead he just shows how stupid he is and how much money he wastes

>Why do anyone watch these "tech youtubers" when they don't know anything about technology?
Because the viewers, like most one Jow Forums, have no tech knowledge.

>2bf

Attached: gb2leddit.png (800x480, 212K)

Whoever made that picture is retarded. Faggots get lynched in Turkey and then jailed for indecency.

>I hate non conformists
>People just don't conform because they're afraid of hate
>The state of leftists in 2018

sucking apple's cock is as conformist and stupid as you get, you fucking moron

Attached: .png (1070x465, 828K)

Fuck off.

YouTube comments are like Jow Forums 2.0 but without the complete anonymity. Anyone can speak about anything and everything and of course they regularly do. The people saying "the YouTube comments are cancer" are r*dditors unable to take the heat.

>make clickbait video
>some retard on Jow Forums falls for it
Could you not. The only reason the guy made this vid is for money. And you fell for it.
I sure hope no one in this thread actually looked it up.

OP is right, this guy is a pure apple sheep and actually brags about it. He literally believes phones like the Note 8 and S9 are interior to iPhone. What ever apple does he makes a video to defend it.

>bigger tech cuck
>what is Hardware Cancucks
It's literaly in his name...

Pfft most of these people aren't real communists comrade. Fix that photo

You mean apple users or literal gay people?

What is the difference

Holy shit what the fuck happened to cliffy? When did he get so fat and bald?

>gated safespace
vs
>shitposts and actual comments
Reddit is only good as a means to understand normie opinions, useful for networking so you don't end up being hated for supporting trump or similar shit like that.

He is a cuck now.

I wouldn't mind it if phones had two ports, one for charging or other things and one for a DAC. The problem is only using one which forced you to use a dongle hub.

>YouTube comments are like Jow Forums 2.0

Attached: 1521079882621.jpg (140x140, 13K)

HEY GUYS, THIS IS AUSTIN

WHY DOES [PRODUCT THAT STILL HAS A DEMOGRAPHIC] EXIST IN [CURRENT YEAR]?

Attached: iZAo32LT.jpg (1024x1024, 144K)

It's not that he looks like a soyboy, most of Jow Forums is either that or fatbois.

It's his fucking attitude of shit like ISN'T IT CRAAAAAZZZYY NINTENDO STILL MAKES THE 3DS WHEN THE SWITCH IS OUT WHY DIDN'T PRODUCTION STOP IMMEDIATELY LMAO

No its worse than that. He literally thinks the iPhone is superior on Android flags. Apple could sell a bottle of puss and he'd make a video justifying and promoting it.