DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES OF THE FALSE CREATOR

DO NOT BELIEVE THE LIES OF THE FALSE CREATOR

Attached: godvsatan.jpg (660x343, 15K)

why would satan want to kill people when he can use them

DEMIURGE BE GONE

Attached: demiurge.png (666x868, 134K)

>do not believe lies
>casts Satan as good guy

Attached: download (13).jpg (287x176, 8K)

Therefore, just as sin entered the world through one man, and death through sin, and in this way death came to all people, because all sinned--

BLACK AND WHITE DEMIURGE THINKING DETECTED

I'm glad he killed them. Looking around now we could use some more of that.

If God is the creator of the universe, time, and life itself, then perhaps our mortal understanding of death is esoteric.

Attached: IMG_2885.jpg (1200x839, 142K)

>Old testament death toll
well played sir!

Why would a death cult be concerned about who shed more mortal coils? Literally the point is the fate of what comes after that, being attached to the world is considered a problem.

Attached: 35200400_643585219317571_8700250118328156160_n.jpg (500x551, 67K)

G-d is definitely #1. Satan is a pussy, probably from Sweden.

amazing

Attached: 1517960430771.png (800x791, 258K)

The bible says God created us just to worship him for all eternity, or else burn in hell if we find something that works better for us. God of the bible - while unioriginal nonsense and fiction - is a psychopath and not benevolant or all powerful.

Well it could easily be said the death toll there is actually Satan's fault for leading man into iniquity and forcing God to attempt to reset the scales.

The serpant in the garden isn't satan, its lilith. You've never studied the bible huh? Nowhere in the bible does it say that the serpant is satan.

>forcing God
wut

well not enough, you want to be flooded by niggers dont ya cuck?

God is based. Some ideologies have no cure but death.

It says nothing of the sort. Humans probably weren't even capable of meaningful worship before they gained the knowledge of good and evil. I don't use the term the fall of man because it's not in the bible and it is a loaded term, but that incident is why there is damnation. Moral knowledge makes you morally culpable. The knowledge of good and evil was layered on top of our biological legacy meaning we kept our old instincts. Imagine if dolphins learned morality. They'd still have the instinct to rape and would be driven to commit it while knowing it's wrong. They'd have to resist it though because knowledge makes you susceptible to judgment.

I say fuck the concept of original sin though. The biological interpretation is far superior.

Fixed

Attached: 1537964925074.jpg (660x343, 21K)

Satan is basically just DO IT FAGGOT: the character anyway

Lol fuck off memeflag

Attached: CE346D328E754E3E9B852D5111C195A6.gif (615x346, 3.63M)

He forgets that God does everything for his own ego.
>creates us and creates sin which he blames on us
>incarnates himself as a human so he can sacrifice himself to appease himself
>the sacrifice is meant to be a loophole for dealing with rules which he initially created in the first place
Such a silly fiction

The term lilith isn't even in the bible.

Revelation 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years

>or else burn in hell if we find something that works better for us
you burn in hell because there is nothing better you retarded little faggot

Attached: jfunk2.jpg (1920x2268, 1.42M)

It was taken out just as there were whole chapters about reincarnation removed. The bible is fiction anyway

sorry secularism hasnt been working out so well, we'll repopulate it with whites once the refugees get rid of you.

This is such God awful trolling.

Settle down you fascist retard. Your fundamentalist take on religion is trash.

Attached: FB_IMG_1536782039078.jpg (632x960, 104K)

>2018
>not being a based gnostic christian with Aryan spirituality instead of a filthy loser ath*ist plebejan good goy cum rag

youre a retarded homo. sorry you dont like basic rules. did dad fuck you too much?

sasuga ainz-sama

>Implying killing degenerates is a bad thing
And that's a good thing

>God killed degenerates and people that were harmful to society
>Satan created degenerates and manipulated them into being evil

Do you have any idea how new christianity is compared to the rest of the worlds religions? The sumerian stone tablets telling stories of annunaki were written 4000 years before the bible, and in those stories you can find predating parallels to every single tale of the bible. That's just scratching the surface of christianity without even getting into Judaism, Christianitys father

>unironically adopting a semitic faith
>a-atheist goys!!

Attached: 1310731113172.png (552x578, 703K)

i have never seen a normal person that looked like that. only internet atheist faggots.

God created the devil to make humans evil so he can kill them and take 10% off the top for golden idols.

Did God kill anyone or just order the hebrews to wipe out some filth?

>create life
>"humans" complain about you destroying it
God can do what He wants faggots. Suck it up.

>be paul
>be roman citizen
>immigrant

The most disgusting subhumann in society gather in churches. Every fat, disgusting, low IQ redneck with a bible gathers at church. With senile old people and shitty children. Alternatively you can go to catholic church and get molested while being indoctrinated also. Bonus!

Does God exist? Prove he exists pls. Dont just make claims about claims and justify them with >more claims with no evidence

>an atheist learns everything he knows from jewish media
not surprising. i doubt you have been outside very much at all.

why do you feel entitled to proof when you could very easily just die for the disgusting acts you have surely committed by now?

I've been to church a lot in my day. I am speaking from personal experience. 0/10 try

Why do you think you're superior to anyone else for believing in fictional stories as literal truth?

>have a garden
>want some nice vegetables
>weeds starts to grow
>weeds start to grow faster than vegetables
>Now, option 1: Let weeds grow, don' t have vegtables or option 2: pull the weeds to get delicious cucumbers and tomatoes

alright
>sucks dicks
>commits murder
>steals and lies constantly
>WHY DO YOU THINK UR SUPERIOR
you suck. you wouldnt be so hostile to christianity if you didnt the things it stands against.

It's all he has.

The Lord loves you user but he hates your sin

>kills people so wicked most of normal people today would faint by seeing the actions and sins
>gives people so much free will they can fall so much it's unbelievable in fact
>muh psychopath mu demiurge muh false god!

>he believes those things happened all the time until christianity came along
Jesus christ such an ignorant goodgoy. Stealing, murder and rape were illegal before christianity you retard. Nobody has ever respected liars too.
>believes in a book of fiction as though it isn't fiction and demands respect for that
Yeah fuck off. Prove God is real or shut the fuck up about it.

when these delusions come from consumption obsessed faggots its the best.

>through one man
try again brainlet, it was a woman

Our society and past is build on the believe that God is real.

If you claim otherwise, the burden of proof is on you, cunt.

Cool claims bro. Where is the proof or evidence of those claims?
God never gave me anything because he doesnt exist.

I can't talk to you if you unironically think atheism is correct and that there isn't a higher power. Atheism is absolute brainlet tier.

Once you believe in a higher power, then we can discuss which higher power that is.

I don't think I'm superior to anyone. just you

>people

Wrong. American founding fathers hated christianity.

>This entire post
This is why people think Christian's are back woods, pedophile retards.

>Stealing, murder and rape were illegal before christianity you retard
is this bait

Is skepticism brainlet tier? All I'm doing is applying basic skepticism and your retarded faith cannot stand it.

good one faggot im sure youre convincing a lot people.

>God never gave me anything because he doesnt exist
I wondered if other people give you a lot and consider you worthy. you so easily think that you deserve a special treatment from God. do you?

>Atheism is absolute brainlet tier.
Tell that to the scientific community or the statistics that correlate intelligence & atheism. Weak personal attacks is all you people have

>killing people
>Innately wrong

Is this? See
It was literally illegal before Christianity.
Convincing of what? You clearly cannot be convinced if you think they "probably weren't capable of worship before good and evil" where did you pull that 'probably' from? What historical reference? Any source? Or are you Christian hand waving again "I don't really have any proof. Just believe me!"

>Tell that to the scientific community
why would i bother telling shit to jews and their pets?
you seem very easily convinced, user.

I hate bible related topic on Jow Forums. You retards have no clues about the Bible.

the simple fact is that if you arent going to value historical theology you arent valuable to real people. sorry NPC faggot, you wont survive.

most people in the scientific community just don't care about the topic. they just live a life which is quite grey, everyday is just 'focus on a specific problem, solve it, do more research in this or that field'.
it's quite well known that people, regardless of intelligence, unless they go through a tough time and contemplate life and existence, don't think about God seriously.

The vast majority of science has nothing to do with your meme-based conception of it. Either way, we're discussing intelligence, not jewishness.

Paul was arrested, shipped to, and imprisoned in Rome you dolt.

Christian's love (believing in) claims without proof/evidence verifying them as actually true. It's the quality of a gullible retard.

Satan is the champion of man, he sacrificed so that we might free ourselves from the shackles placed on us by divinity. We are told we are made in the image of God. This illusion serves to enslave us to him. If this were true then we would not have to war with our nature to live as the supposed “perfect man” in Jesus.

God says shackle your nature and subsist off only what I give to you.

Satan says embrace your nature and all life is yours for the taking.

No matter how tender, how exquisite, a lie will remain a lie. Embrace liberty, embrace truth. Choose humanity.

Historical theology? Like what? Post that historical source. That's what I asked for in the first place. Again, you deflected the question. Post the source or admit you pulled that "probably" from your ass. We both know you can't back up your claim. You'll leave the thread and cry like a bitch, without ever posting the source.

you are so fucking hopeless. dont post in this thread again, you have successfully convinced yourself that real life is a meme just like a good little secularist should.

God didn't have a choice. The math of the universe can only work in one way.

We didn't ask for existence. Why give thanks? You can't just do shit for people and expect a reward.

Disavowed because of historical ignorance. Dont shame our flag

if you really think random people are going to take hours to teach you how to be a human you deserve to die. we all know you will never be sated because you only seek ego boosts.

Show your flag, elochim

>Still no source
See how prophetic I am? Don't worry, I've consulted my magical space wizard dad. He told me you won't post the source in your next post either.

>math of the universe
Math is a way to measure things. I dont think you really know what math is.

Again, more unsubstantiated personal attacks. Bet you don't know shit about history beyond your propagandized narrative of WW2.

You either believe that the gods killed the humans because they where to loud , or you believe God killed the humans because they became to evil . How the world is today my best bet is evil , thus the bible is the true story

Attached: 1531740058209.jpg (959x583, 130K)

God maketh and God taketh
and to be fair most of the dead were Jews

The God of the Old Testament and the New one arent the same.

>false creator
There is but one creator who is the architect of everything.

do you understand that the people who post here are here because they are sick of godawful gentles like you misusing basic jewish tricks?

Why is the bible a true story but what is told in the sumerian stone tablets isn't? All the stories in the bible come from those tablets. Every mythology in every culture around the world originally stems from the mythology in those tablets.

skepticism of what?

I don't care if you don't believe in Christianity. But atheism is so ridiculously illogical, I can't comprehend how anyone with a brain above nigger level can believe it.

The difference between Christianity and older religions is that Christianity actually had Christ, a documented and real person, who came to earth to die and be resurrected, a fact that his disciples were willing to die for. Liars do not make good martyrs, and they don't die for their lie or for what could be a hallucination. Crucifixion is a very violent death, and Jesus was seen healthy by multiple people after it, not just a single hallucination by a single account or anything of that kind. If Atheists were really the skeptic pragmatic thinkers that they claim to be they'd understand that Christianity is indeed the most probable religion and that a "man" who defeats death and spreads the word of God instead of abusing immortality like any human would, should be followed even if you're uncertain about the afterlife. But they are just childish contrarians.

Technically, God is responsible for 100% of all deaths, since he created something that by design, dies.

So maybe that is the whole point of salvation and eternal judgment.

>still no source
>claims others are the tricksters
Your delusion is so insanely obvious. Want to go 0 for 4 on that source. Magic space dad says you can't do it, faggot.

All atheism is is a refusal to believe in God based on insufficient evidence.

Skepticism when properly applied is what ultimately debunks christianity. We are all waiting for evidence and proof of the claims in the bible. And we will be waiting literally forever because there isn't any which validate and verify the claims as objectively true.

You follow a semitic faith that aided in bringing down Rome, the people that were the harshest towards the jews. Fuck off
>Jewish tricks
You're the one that started ranting about jews because you know your generalizations about intelligence have no basis. I'm the one staying on subject you dipshit.