My iPhone 5s has died and i'm looking for a new phone. Is the iPhone SE any good? EE are doing a pretty good deal

My iPhone 5s has died and i'm looking for a new phone. Is the iPhone SE any good? EE are doing a pretty good deal...

>inb4 android is better than apple, I like apple.

Attached: iphonese-gallery1-2016.jpg (835x641, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-as-you-go/nokia-2-payg/details
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i personally love iphone 6s but SE are good as well

android is better than apple, I like apple.

>My iPhone 5s has died

>iShit
Found your problem.

Attached: 1493497176077.jpg (800x3140, 784K)

>being this butthurt and samefagging
poo in loo poodroid

Great upgrade over the 5S. See if you can get one used for $200 or less. They’re a little older by now.
Or get another 5S. They’re not bad.

No, they are shit. Get atleast 7

You don't need to cuck yourself again, user. Take the chinkpill and buy a Xiaomeme

Attached: unnamed (1)_1518789593580.png (446x330, 72K)

>Is the iPhone SE any good?
No iShit is good.

Attached: 1511250610498.png (645x7680, 466K)

I have an SE and really like it, it's ideal if you can't stand the ridiculous size of the more recent generation of smartphones.

Been using the iPhone SE for 5 months now. Have to say this is the best iPhone made. I hate big phones. I’d rather carry a tablet.

iSoy fag

Attached: 1519964701573.png (594x648, 152K)

get the SE

Fuck out here faggot

>piece of shit iphone dies
>i want to buy another piece of shit that will die again exactly 1 day after the latest model releases

Jow Forums - ishit shopping guide

lithium batteries degrade over time you would rather buy a new phone rather than spend $10 on a new battery?

the 5S came out in 2013. You'd be hard pressed to find a S4 still working as a daily driver in 2018

I was also considering one, but apparently there are rumors of an SE 2 due out sometime soon, so that kinda killed my expectations. As much as I merely need a decent inexpensive iPhone, I still don't want to be that guy that gets something right before an upgrade cycle hits.

Because no one but poorfags is willing to use a phone made 5 years ago

>green bubble rajeesh fileld with buyers remorse defending his lagdroid chinkshit phone

yikes

EE lock down bootloaders of their android devices, but if you insist going for EE, shop.ee.co.uk/mobile-phones/pay-as-you-go/nokia-2-payg/details looks like a bloody good deal

Probably bait but if you're still calling androids 'lagdroids' in 2018 something is wrong with you. Only sub 100 dollar phones lag and that's usually because of their chink rom. If you root and flash a custom rom it'd work just fine.

iphone se is an iphone 6s in the body of an iphone 5s

>inb4 android is better than apple
It is.

Attached: 1522427677105.png (768x1280, 80K)

I have the SE and it's a little dated and can get slow at times, even though for 90% of stuff it's still blazing fast. Really depends if you like small phones or not, I would personally 100% recommend to get at least the iPhone 7, possibly the 8.

>I like apple.
Do your parents know you're gay?

Attached: macfagg.jpg (385x346, 57K)

Holy shit this thread is pathetic.

Yeah OP, the SE is great value.

Have you updated to 11.3?

My parents are still rocking GNote 3s. They're perfectly capable phones for most tasks so I don't see why an S4 wouldn't hold up.

I did. I mean it's fast but I can definitely see struggling sometimes. It's still awesome now but in 2 years it will be outdated and slow piece of shit, so if OP wants phone for longer then the SE is a bad choice.

No water or dust resistance.
>made in pajeet land

Strange. My 6s never struggles with anything, and yours is pushing less pixels

wew lad, you might want to close that incognito tab.
Also, you haven't removed GApps... BOTNET!

It's a decent, compact phone. If you want more performance then there are obviously better phones out there. If you want a bog standard, normal sized phone then it does that job well. I used an iphone 4 for 6 years and didn't want to acclimatise to these tablet sized phones people use now.

SE is basically a remake of 5 just slightly better afaik. It's fine if you want something cheap.

Nah, the iPhone SE is total crap. Do not buy it.

iPhone SE is pretty based. I had one. I have a Pixel 2 now, which I prefer, but if you don't want android get an SE, by all means.