We actually should have listened

We actually should have listened
washingtontimes.com/news/2018/mar/29/extreme-vetting-state-dept-demand-tourists-social-/

Attached: gno.png (1000x669, 847K)

Don't leave the country. Problem solved.

So avoid going to Murrica? As if that's difficult.

Not OP, but virtually all significant industry and academic conference are held in the US.

Don't use social media it's as simple as that. What are they going to do, ban you?

Yes.

>We don't want [really smart guy] to make america great again because he doesn't have a facebook profile
Nobody is actually that retarded

>some old ICE agent reads some shitpost you made 5 years ago and bans you

They gotta prove it's you first

More like you'll have to prove it isn't. National security is more important than some maybe really smart guy.

If he's not arab and no way [really smart guy] is going to be arab then trump would be willing to make him an exception if he makes america great again

>there are people who unironically believe this

You don't have to like trump to know he always is willing to compromise if it means a good deal for him

Trump must be really hard working, personally vetting each and every non-arab person traveling into the US. Respect.

Last time I applied for ESTA visa, filling out your social media handles and your parents names and phone numbers were "optional" so I didn't.

When I arrived at the US and went to the CBP officer in the booth, he told me that I had been "randomly" selected for a more thorough interview. I was detained for two and a half hour having to answer questions about every fucking menial shit in my life, and ended up logging into my facebook for them so they could scroll through my history just so I could leave.

The next time the ESTA expires, I'm going to go to the fecking embassy and do the long interview visa-variant. It's going to cost me ~$1000 and take me a couple of weeks where they send my passport and documents back and forth as well as ask me questions about fucking everything for several hours, but at least it lasts for 10 years so I don't have to deal with the ESTA shit again.

Don't conflate travel visas with workers and residence visas.

>implying not tracking your history yet

I have yet to meet an ICE agent that isn't a Mexican immigrant.

how is fucking faceberg proof of anything, mericans are fucking retarded
do truck-of-peace terrorists /real ones/ post there before hand or even at all? grrrrrrrrrrr
fuck america

>how is fucking faceberg proof of anything, mericans are fucking retarded
They wanted to make sure that I didn't post pictures supporting ISIS and stuff. Which doesn't make any sense, since I'm a hardcore atheist, native Norwegian (with all my grandparents and great grandparents being norwegians), and I don't have a criminal record or anything.

It may be the case that I was truly selected on random, but it seems too coincidental that one of the first things they asked from me was if they could check my facebook account since I had opted out of the """optional""" reporting in the ESTA submission form.

>do truck-of-peace terrorists /real ones/ post there before hand or even at all? grrrrrrrrrrr
Most of them start out by posting simple support for Al-Qaida, Hamas and ISIS and stuff many years before their radicalisation process is complete. So yes, terrorists (the real ones) really do leave digital trails, in that they become gradually more and more radical and post more and more extreme things over the course of several years.

imagine actually believing this

It's true though. All A and A+ ranking IEEE and ACM conferences on high-performance computing are held in the US. There are some B ranking one held in Asia.

Intel's and Nvidia's conferences are held in the US. Sure, Nvidia is touring GTC in Europe now too, but everyone knows that the good talks are in the US.

>have 0 facebook posts on my account
>delete chats on messenger every few weeks
I guess I'm not getting in
>mfw tracer tong was right

Attached: 1450999829459.jpg (550x412, 66K)