I've just had a look at it seems like building a prebuilt refurbished PC works out quite a bit cheaper than building...

I've just had a look at it seems like building a prebuilt refurbished PC works out quite a bit cheaper than building one.

Pic related is £400

Is that right or am I just being a retard?

UK if that makes a difference

Attached: refurbPC.png (1021x542, 168K)

Doesn't seem too bad, actually

>am I just being a retard
extremely
it's too expensive and old

Well what would be better for the price?

A lot, actually. However, as long as you get an SSD, it would probably be a decent rig with some upgrade paths.

Make sure it's also easy to upgrade. Some cases are way too small.

Nice, had the same idea of building a gaming rig with the 8300 sff.
Pricing is fine i think.

Looks good op

Decent CPU and ram

Not really a bad card either.

you're just being retarded, it is to be expected of british - 'people'.

Overpriced desu

Overpriced but it's almost even more overpriced with the current market for ram and graphic cards.
If you want to buy shit just wait a couple of months since they are already trying to get ASIC in motion for mining.

I'm not in the UK but I just bought an Optiplex 9010 for $210USD and it has:

i7-3770
16GB DDR3 1600
2TB SSD

I bought a refurbished RX 460 for $120 and a 400W PSU for $20.

That looks like it's a newegg listing? I was tempted to buy one from Newegg but realized eBay has way better deals. Check there first.

2nd or 3rd gen i5 or i7. They're like 250 Bux.

I bought a $700 Asus prebuilt off Best Belch's open box shelf for $400 and dropped my GTX 1060 6GB in it. Goes like a raped ape. Had to turn VTEC off or I could dead.

>4c4t/1050
save yourself from my misery and save up

Not OP. But which one is better for 1080p gaming,emulation, and 4k video :
>optiplex 3020 i7-4770
vs
>ryzen 2400g

I plan to get a discrete gpu down the line. It's used vs new too ofc.

Attached: 1511266040995.gif (408x303, 708K)

Sorry for asking to be spoonfed but I need a good combo for ryzen 5 mobo and ram and im on mobile so I don't have my bookmarked parts list.

Hurry before my boss comes

If you aren't doing anything intensive or x86 specific, I highly recommend some kind of ARM SBC like a Raspberry Pi. It's low power and has a web browser. For less intensive x86 specific stuff, get a used ThinkPad.

Otherwise, yes. That tower is a good deal. Stick an SSD in it and install Windows 10 LSTB or GNU/Linux. Just beware the proprietary internals that these sometimes have.

fuck youtubers, e-celebs, and memers here raising prices on all of them
hurting poorfags

That's too expensive, I got this HP8200 for ~240€.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (484x463, 21K)

I actually got a near identical PC just without the hard drive for under $200 AUD

>HP proprietary case, PSU and Mainboard garbage
>Decent upgrade paths
Pick one