How the fuck do you overcome crippling depression from being redpilled?

Left and Right paradigm is wrong, yet everybody buys into it
Media is just a tool for control of the masses yet everybody believes it
Money is just a way to get power from modern plutocracy and an excellent way to enslave the masses through material means that degenerated into state of being that is purely animalistic and consumerist, yet everybody is indoctrinated in it
Any knowledge that comes from different place than the one the system itself desires to push into or the status quo one is prohibited through means of """culture""" and """ethics""" of modern man
Nearly every normie and NPC has such a low level of intellectual capability that they can say one sentence one and contradict themselves in the next sentence and yet see no problems with it, because educational system is a fucking joke ( "indoctrinatial" system as a term would be more true and correct )
The only salvation at overturning this shift into shit in the "extreme" right is completely thwarted by feds, child diddlers, sexual revolutionaries of the "traditional" kind, and overall not trustworthy people who are in it for themselves and their own material goals instead of the ideology and collective ends
By these facts alone you:
-cannot have any friends whatsoever
-are completely seperated from the world whether you like it or not
-are likely not to get a job if you ever be public about what you believe in
-will be in constant stress from having to "hold it within yourself"
-will have an outlook that is either defeatist, pesimistic or ( on the other side of the spectrum ) you'll go full on underground terrorism sort of shit ( which isn't something anybody today would do )
-list could go on but I already know this is too long and most people won't get to this point

How did you overcome your depression user?
Are there any tips you would give to the like minded souls who are lost just as I am right now?

Attached: 1537391785756.jpg (645x773, 80K)

I reply to bullshit threads and tell the OP to stop posing this social crap on a politics board.
Go be a loser elsewhere, we're stocked up already

Who says anyone overcomes it? Im waiting to either die in my sleep or the opportunity to fight and lose ww3.

Attached: 1537837095129.png (498x594, 122K)

exercise, take up art and learn to make things on your own
a self sufficient life is one that isn't subverted by pressure of the masses
if you want to know how things are heating up in the world, antisemitic content is rapidly growing popularity on (jew)tube from what i've seen.
it's a waiting game, but if you're already feeling exiled from society you may aswell live as if that's how life is, hard work and a life promoting free will, start making things yourself user.

stagnating and sitting on Jow Forums all day is going to make you pessimistic, you're going to stay down and not ever get back up. this website is a hurt box because everyone is posting negative shit constantly, it takes a toll on you over time.
don't swallow your black pills.

Ask Jesus with real faith, he is there, he will help you. What do you have to lose? you can break through to the other side user

Ride the tiger.

Kali Yuga may end in our lifetimes.
If it doesn’t we must stand as men amongst these ruins holding the torch of humanity and ready to pass it on to the next generation.

Ride the fucking tiger

The Kali Yuga is supposed to break weak men. Fight against the seemingly infinite onslaught of degeneracy

Honestly if you can’t find the shining light by yourself
Are you even alive?

>not being empowered by being redpilled
>be me
>live in my mother's basement
>based enough to never get out of the house and interact with niggers
>forced to leave basement one day because my (((mom))) said she needs to (((fumigate))) the basement
>she drops me off at B&RP Howie's Gameshack
>Order a couple of the (((jewed))) (((personal sized))) pizza with Mountain Dew Redpilled Alert
>Log onto the (((jewputer)))
>Only games they have are (((Wolfenstein))) (((The Sims))) and (((Team Fortress JEW))) with no mods
>See qt3.14 Aryan Goddess
>Walk over to her and try to redpill her on the JQ
>She seems incredibly interested in my virility and knowledge of (((kike))) plans to destroy the white race and flood the world with inferior and easy to control slave shitskins and how I'm part of the resistance and last line of defense against (((them)))
>Nignog shows up shouting his monkey language and trying to rape my Aryan Goddess
>I shout WHITE POWER and IT'S OK TO BE WHITE YOU FUCKING NIGGER! STAY AWAY FROM OUR WOMEN!!
>Nigger says "muh dick mothuhfucka" and runs off
>Aryan Goddess immediately starts making out with me in Howie's gameshack
>(((kike))) employees get mad at two genetically superior people in love and thow us out
>Aryan Goddess becomes my gf
We got married just a few months ago and she moved into my mom's basement with me. We're expecting our first child, but for some reason my wife wants to name him Dayshon.

being just "antisemitic" isn't enough user, yes jews are part of the problem, but there is far more to it then just "jews are bad" sort of bullshit
I understand what you are saying but the way the system works is that it forces you to be apart of it whether you like it or not, you cannot truly be self sufficent or independent in the world that we live in because the bourgeoise capitalistic system seeks to enslave everything living or non-living to material ends of "profit" for few individuals with wealth.
This sort of understanding is exactly the kind that I have in mind when I say "thinking from different world that normies wouldn't get"
Even modern christianity has degenerated into absolute trash, feminized to the core yet they have no transcendent understanding of christianity - and religion overall because they lack idealistic form of thinking - this is exactly what is depressing, "they won't ever get it"
halfway through the Ride the Tiger as we speak.
But it is exactly related to it, if we won't be all blackpilled then we will have the will to do something
That's why I'm asking those anons who have overcome this immidiate result of being redpilled, this sacrifice given for knowledge - how did they overcome it
What exactly do you mean by "shining light"?
God? I understand what you mean but that alone cannot give you any hope in the future of humanity can it
Because "God is dead and WE killed him"

Money buys you everything you want. So you either have money or you don't. If you don't then get a job. It that simple faggots. If you can't be happy after having money then you just need to find Jesus. Because money can't buy you happiness and fill the void in your soul.

There's a period where you get overdosed on redpills and you see them in everything you'll get over it

God isn't dead, you can't destroy truth only bury it. Truth will come out sooner or later. Just not always when you want it.

You keep saying redpill, but truth is those things you are addicted to called redpills aren't always the truth.

Understanding and applying three truths:
1: You cannot change the world.
2: God will punish the unjust for eternity. If need be, you can fantasize about the torment they will suffer for all time.
3: If you have a family, set the example and raise your children the best you can.

I do not have enough money to buy canada back from the jews and the chinese. At that point, money doesnt even exist.

Attached: 26611e364b3c0f44c0e5f792e6ad75a7--internet-meme.jpg (662x712, 34K)

You could say current era is a punishment for abandonment of god and for "murder of the god"
And when I say "god is dead" what I mean is that human materialistic elements have risen up to take its place in purely egoistic manner to overcome the god and enslaved humanity in believing "they" ( the very egoistic people that "killed" god and dared to replace him and his position in material world ) are the gods.

redpill are by definitons the things that harsh truth and nothing less if they aren't they by definiton aren't redpills

the things that are*

It’s the clear path to your own success
God has nothing to do with it
And it’s not the easy path

Philippians 4:6-8
6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 8 Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things

There is no such thing as red pills

You are just becoming privy to the mechanizations of Kali Yuga

Your just seeing Kali Yuga with clarity.

Every “red pill” is just a small mirror showing a part of the Kali Yuga

When you “overdose on red pills” it just means you’ve seen enough mirrors into Kali Yuga to bring definition to its form.

You have to push through even harder until you can see all of the Kali Yuga in its entirety.

When you finally take “all the red pills” you stop worrying about this world because the Kali Yuga is a wave and those who endure it survive it and carry the torch of humanity will become the forefathers of the golden age.

Jow Forums has become a vehicle that drives us to understanding the Kali Yuga

With understanding and clarity we will reshape this world after it has burned to the ground and nearly every succumbed to its evil

What even defines "success"?
For normies being successful means being rich or some shit like that
We cannot win, everything is against our odds in changing everything so what else is there to do?
You cannot even raise a god damn family nowdays without it breaking apart in the process, your son getting hooked up to drugs or some shit like that
It's fucking crazy that I truly cannot live out my life the way I want to because the sort of life I'd like to lead is antithetical to everything modern civilization has to offer

Bible Verses about Depression (used these or not, I hope they can help you OP)

Psalm 30:11 ESV
You have turned for me my mourning into dancing; you have loosed my sackcloth and clothed me with gladness,

Deuteronomy 31:8 ESV
It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you; he will not leave you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”

Psalm 3:3 ESV
But you, O Lord, are a shield about me, my glory, and the lifter of my head.

Isaiah 40:31 ESV
But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

The jews push pills that looks like hard truth all the time, that's one you forgot to take. At this point your probably just refreshing Jow Forums for the blinky light effects and hypnotized into depression and suicide fantasies.

leafposting, vyvanse, wellbutrin, and zoloft, with weed occasionally and a good amount of big dick lifts

>What even defines "success"?
This, I bet anons definitions vary wildly

Never give up user

Attached: 1537469251211.jpg (1053x2879, 1.04M)

reading philosophy and buddhist teachings helps me.

That’s up to you to decide
There is not a memo for succeeding
And you will struggle for most of your life
If you lived every day “succeeding” you are right
What defines succeeding
You must find the light
It will make you have one of those
>THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
moments

Yeah that and confucianism so far has been helpful in sorting my mind out when thinking about this
Hinduism is also interesting among other far eastern traditions and religions

I hate everything and the world is pointless.

Doctor why do I feel depressed? I think its my serotonins.

The only choice you have is to wake up every morning and fight. Make every move count.
- Join local activist groups (or start your own)
- Get a gun and start training
- Lift weights or exercise some way (it releases endorphins and you'll be in better shape when SHTF)
- Don't hold it all in; write. Learn how to stand up your own website/blog and store your ideas there where you can get a message out while remaining anonymous.
- FUCKING DO SOMETHING

You don't have clinical depression you're just a dumbass nihilist. Realize your worldview is shit and your brain will thank you

Basicly this with added
>The lonnger you think someone can magicly make your depression go away with a phrase the worse off you’ll be

If Ride the Tiger interests you, I'd suggest also reading the essays "The Breed of the Evasive Man" and "The Youth, the Beats, and Right-Wing Anarchists" published in The Bow and the Club. They discuss the need to imbue oneself with an "inner form" and character before deconditioning from society to have real value, and this is foundational to becoming the "differentiated man" RE Tiger.

Unlss we construct our own interior selves with good and constant values we can't help but be carried along on the wave of the formless culture that surrounds us, grasping at mirages, for lack of a higher center within ourselves that would identify positive means of foreward action. To differentiate oneself through ones own work, rather than as the passive recipient of information, returns positive value to separation from the other on a hierarchical basis. The Heideggerian trick is to allow the confrontation with depression and anxiety to strip away the dead wood and reveal that which is authentic. It's worth remembering Evola himself dealt with a similar crisis and came close to suicide in his early life.

Without sounding to Jewish, don't get upset over things you cannot change. By that I mean, focus on your life and whats around you and approachable by you. Having too much knowledge of anything will make you depressed. Its time to step back a bit, and focus on your own life. You have full power over your own life and how you can use it to make the people you care about and the world around you a better place.

TL;DR: be a good goy for a while, focus on your own life and disregard what happens over the seas or the decline in society in general.

Wait for death or war like the rest of us. Go out for a walk and start lifting, we need to be physically prepared not just mentally. Oh and drugs and alcohol doesnt help it hinders.

Do something meaningful. Cures depression really well.
Also right is shit. Everything is. Just another crap story people tell themselves and each other in an attempt to make sense of their surroundings.

20mg of ecitalopram and 300mg of pregabalin works for me. Go see a doc op

I was black pilled for a while, but basically came to the realization that being depressed day in and day out will not alter the world in anyway, just my own life. I remembered how life used to be, much simpler times when we didn’t know about any of this. I took some of those aspects of my self ( being sociable, outdoorsy, a go getter) and applied it to what my ethics are today. I can still go out with my German Shepherd and enjoy the beautiful national parks of Washington, I CAN have a beer or two on a Friday night and watch some “normy” teir shit like Game of Thrones, and I can make myself laugh from time to time. I don’t forget the black pills, the red pills, they are there. I will always know the truth, however, you can still be a good person, and a good man despite the knowledge you have gained here. Life is short, life is fast, you can die any day, so put faith in god, breathe and let go of some of the stress and anxiety that the “pills” bring, and start doing things that make you happy. It’s the small things nowadays that make me happy. I was in the state of depression for over a year. The greatest men who lived weren’t depressed and sulky every day of their lives. Regardless of the state of the world. Get your shit together, stand straight, and figure out what you can do to impact those around you locally. Whether that be going over for supper at your families, or taking your child to a park with some lunch, try and relax, and enjoy the things you can still enjoy.

((Depression))

Get a life you worthless kike

HAHA FUNNY POL THREAD

THANKS MOD FOR SHOWERING ME WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL GARBAGE

WE HAVE BEEN BLESSED AGAIN AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1528855468764.png (625x773, 143K)

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1088, 327K)

OP, are you still around?
Just go outside. have fun and never repress yourself!
Take escitalopram 20 mg (start first week with 5, then 2 weeks 10 then 6 months 20).
Works wonders! Join lobster master race, user.