Zoomers are on track to be the most autistic generation

How do we solve this? we are on our way to inevitable societal collapse with an entire generation of autists who will be incapable of functioning in the real world.

Attached: floss dancing bottle flipping zoomer.png (262x192, 5K)

vaccines cure diseases and cause autism
so i think the answer is give them all polio

yeah I thought millenials were bad but gen-z is a disaster that is much worse. It can't be solved.. they will be useless for life.

i learned how to do that dance yesterday, it's pretty fun. the kids i work with won't think i'm lame anymore

You are going to see an insane war very soon, we are in Weimar period, expect things to get bad in 5-10 years. Things are deteriorating at rapid rates in the west youd be blind not to see it

Maybe but my son is 15 and got a job when he was 14. He works hard. They like him where he works.
A lot of his friends his same age also have jobs. I myself didn't get my first job until I was 16.

zoomed and basedpilled

>we will build the greatest fidget spinner in the coming decades
>i suggest that we create the great spinner, not because it is easy, but because it is hard.

>we have nothing to fear, but everything we are triggered by

>Zoomer
>grow up on the internet
>become autistic fucks
no shit?

>asking Jow Forums autists how to stop zoomers from becoming autistic

But are they redpilled and conservative like Jow Forums keeps saying?

They'll be like any other generation. The ones that were raised right will be far ahead of the pack, and then you'll have the losers.

People who get jobs as teenagers always turn out to be massive good-goy cucks, or at least that's what happened to all the people I went to high school with that had jobs at that age

the increase actually reduces the problem
in a world with enough autists they will have opportunities in work and private life earlier generations didn't have and everyone - autists, their relatives and society - can be happy
(may not apply to low functioning autists)

our generation is long gone
as soon as boomers turned out to be faggots, older millennials followed suit but harder, us zoomers have no chance, we cannot be saved

fuck no, more far lefty than you could ever imagine

get rekt op

but why do you say that? because of silly trends? they were around when I was young too.

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1093, 327K)

Its the same shit every fucking generation
They'll grow up once they enter the real world. Those that can't manage will break and most will rebuild so they can manage.
Some will succeed some won't.