FB is kill

> "This is so disappointing, wonder if there is a way to hire for integrity. We are probably focusing on the intelligence part and getting smart people here who lack a moral compass and loyalty."
> "Leakers, please resign instead of sabotaging the company."
> "How fucking terrible that some irresponsible jerk decided he or she had some god complex that jeopardizes our inner culture and something that makes Facebook great?"
theguardian.com/technology/2018/mar/30/facebook-staff-leaks-memo-andrew-bosworth

>2007+11
>unironically working for Failbook

Attached: keks.jpg (630x421, 226K)

too green; didn't read

>Facebook is data mining all it's users since day one and everyone with a brain knew that
>One day media posts story on the 4908798th thing that stole the election from hilldawg
>Butthurt by brain dead tards who didn't know this shit has been going on forever
I wonder how big the shitstorm will be when the average tard learns how much Google is tracking them.

>[...]fired one employee who leaked innocuous information to the press, based on records of a screenshot he had taken and links he had clicked or hovered over on his computer.

what the flying fuck. how is it legal to monitor this deep

>integrity
>moral compass

maybe they should start hiring people with a hint of self-awareness instead

When that happen most normies will not even remember the meaning of "privacy"

worse is the outrage of people who actually knew what's going on

>acquaintance has fb account for years
>tell her they're spying hard on her
>"i don't care, nothing to hide(tm)
>the whole cambridge analytica affair blows over
>"omg i'm deleting my facebook, they're evil"

t. failbook SDE I

Wow that seems like a terrible place to work.

you don't know what the phrase "blows over" means, or how the quote function works for that matter

t. mark zuckerberg

Not him, but you used the term incorrectly.

how will i ever recover?

please fuck off

This entire "controversy" goes to show that over half of America but especially millennials are mentally ill and a danger to the society.

I'm still astonished this made news. Like, how can anyone genuinely be surprised about this?

That's a form of logic that click bait writers love.

>Your post shows why people are stupid. And here's why. And that's a good thing.

"Tolja so."

good

pretty sure they even modern your keystrokes as your coding to make sure you're performing

>facebergers whine about their freeze peach and inability to share bad ideas due to leaks
leftoids have no self-awareness.

these kiddos ain't lefties

these faggots make japanese salarymen look sane

>japanese salarymen
could you explain this meme please

Japanese corporations own your body and soul. You won't find another job if you quit your first.